Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 26-11-2011, 05:59 PM
yonex83

Mutual concern

The society of mutual guarantee is built in such a way that it obliges me to be its active participant all the time because with every effort directed at benefiting it, I receive huge fulfilment and enthusiasm. Every person working for the good of the society and helping it deserves respect and encouragement: medals, prizes, and praise, all of which give him huge pleasure.

I’m not filled by the dollars that I have in my Swiss bank account. I’m filled by the feeling of what I’ve got, a feeling of dignity, importance, usefulness, and wholeness. This is much more! And nobody can take this away from me.
Old 26-11-2011, 11:46 PM
rsingh

If you look little deeper then you will find that fear and hope is the primary cause which binds the society together. Hope to gain something, which you value, keeps you going. Fear of loosing, binds you to rules and regulations of society and government. Mind is a tool that allows you to differentiate between relative importance of various desires and fears. You are always prioritising your needs based on your mental conditioning. Human beings lead their life based on their mental conditioning which varies a great deal from person to person. Some persons are conditioned positively to strive for name and fame while others are conditioned negatively to be damage various valuable structures. Positive only exist because of the existence of negative. We live in a relative world and there will always be a comparison in the relative world. Absolute does not exist as form. It is formless. Actually it is formless which appears as form or in other words it is absolute which exist as relative. It is all a play of the absolute to as exist in infinite interactive forms and we must enjoy all of it without judging it as positive or negative.
Old 27-11-2011, 04:24 PM
Lisa

Quote:

Rsingh- Mind is a tool that allows you to differentiate between relative importance of various desires and fears. You are always prioritising your needs based on your mental conditioning. Human beings lead their life based on their mental conditioning which varies a great deal from person to person. Some persons are conditioned positively to strive for name and fame while others are conditioned negatively to be damage various valuable structures. Positive only exist because of the existence of negative. We live in a relative world and there will always be a comparison in the relative world. Absolute does not exist as form. It is formless. Actually it is formless which appears as form or in other words it is absolute which exist as relative. It is all a play of the absolute to as exist in infinite interactive forms and we must enjoy all of it without judging it as positive or negative.

worth repeating!