Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 13-01-2019, 09:56 AM
Experiencer

HOW TO FACE DEATH FEARLESSLY I

OUR PRESENT and PAST KARMA and our connection with God and Nature determines our death story. Though we all arrive in this world alike from mothers womb but our departure varies vastly. Some die peacefully, some after a long struggle of illness and suffering and some meet violent death. It takes lifetime to write the script of our death. Though we are all afraid of death, we can reduce the fear and face death with confidence by acquiring knowledge or trick of averting a miserable end. So how do different people die ?

i. Those who are comparatively sinless, have practiced Yoga/ meditation, have the real knowledge about God ,and contact with Nature and Soul, have nothing to fear. They have the privilege to leave this world as per their will.

ii. Knowledge of God , Nature, and Soul establishes our link with them and they protect and prevent us from doing sinful activities. A common person has no knowledge and link with God, therefore he creates mixed Karma. So he suffers and dies in hospital or home after a battle.

iii. The third category of person have their own view about God, have no contact with Him whatsoever, no idea about Karma and Nature's Laws, do not practice prayer/ Yoga, Indulge in sense gratification, violence ( human and animal sacrifice ) meet horrible death.

When we know that we would be born again after our physical demise, our
fear concerning it reduces. All the more when we have done pious work, not harmed anyone and lived a duty bound spiritual life we will have no fear of death and could face it confidently.
Old 13-01-2019, 12:20 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by OPVerma

OUR PRESENT and PAST KARMA and our connection with God and Nature determines our death story. Though we all arrive in this world alike from mothers womb but our departure varies vastly. Some die peacefully, some after a long struggle of illness and suffering and some meet violent death. It takes lifetime to write the script of our death. Though we are all afraid of death, we can reduce the fear and face death with confidence by acquiring knowledge or trick of averting a miserable end. So how do different people die ?

i. Those who are comparatively sinless, have practiced Yoga/ meditation, have the real knowledge about God ,and contact with Nature and Soul, have nothing to fear. They have the privilege to leave this world as per their will.

ii. Knowledge of God , Nature, and Soul establishes our link with them and they protect and prevent us from doing sinful activities. A common person has no knowledge and link with God, therefore he creates mixed Karma. So he suffers and dies in hospital or home after a battle.

iii. The third category of person have their own view about God, have no contact with Him whatsoever, no idea about Karma and Nature's Laws, do not practice prayer/ Yoga, Indulge in sense gratification, violence ( human and animal sacrifice ) meet horrible death.

When we know that we would be born again after our physical demise, our
fear concerning it reduces. All the more when we have done pious work, not harmed anyone and lived a duty bound spiritual life we will have no fear of death and could face it confidently.

This post of OPVerma is quite fascinating!

Surely we don't have any PAST KARMA, all we have is (and karma would exist even within a godless life and only evolution taking place) is our PRESENT KARMA. The SUM total of everything I've ever thought, said and done results in the NOW. At the moment I'm sitting at the window writing this on my PC with an occasional glance at the falling snow. That's it. This moment, the chair I'm sitting on, the make of PC, the table lamp and so on are all the result of decisions I have made or I have allowed to be made for me, so NOW is the full realisation of my karma. As I try to live healthily and like long walks I'm still fit and well, this belongs to my karma too and here I have nothing to complain about. Having such a nice life is also of course part of a collectiveness of all karmas and we can assume that the neighbourhood in which I live, the town in which I live, the county, country, continent and planet on which I live all has to do with my karma. Even a fish has karma.

Comparative sinlessness - fascinating stuff. You mean that sin can be graded? I once was introduced to a Muslim woman who had no hands, they'd been chopped of because she had stolen. She had however stolen because she had no food for her children… I wonder what grade this would be? And this bit about having real knowledge of God, well we are missing a real opportunity here. Please introduce me to such a knower. Nor did I know that meditation and yoga are deemed necessary to know God.

These common people who have no knowledge of God, who have 'mixed' karmas - are these the people who we can understand to have died say in Hiroshima or in the Concorde air crash in Paris?

And that third group who apparently are ignorant about everything and who die horrible deaths. The most horrible death I can think of at the moment would be to be drawn and quartered, a practice recommended by Christian societies a few hundred years ago. A death probably slightly worse than say having one's head cut off.

Right at the end it seems, between the lines, that you are not quite sure if we (you) will be born again, let's hope your beliefs are valid, at least to some extent.

Dear OPVerma, I'm not attempting to in any way devalue your input but you have used so many assumptions as facts that it cannot stand as written, IMO!
Old 15-01-2019, 11:21 AM
Experiencer

Nature's Bio-Laws

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby

Surely we don't have any PAST KARMA, all we have is (and karma would exist even within a godless life and only evolution taking place) is our PRESENT KARMA. The SUM total of everything I've ever thought, said and done results in the NOW. At the moment I'm sitting at the window writing this on my PC with an occasional glance at the falling snow. That's it. This moment, the chair I'm sitting on, the make of PC, the table lamp and so on are all the result of decisions I have made or I have allowed to be made for me, so NOW is the full realisation of my karma. As I try to live healthily and like long walks I'm still fit and well, this belongs to my karma too and here I have nothing to complain about. Having such a nice life is also of course part of a collectiveness of all karmas and we can assume that the neighbourhood in which I live, the town in which I live, the county, country, continent and planet on which I live all has to do with my karma. Even a fish has karma.

Comparative sinlessness - fascinating stuff. You mean that sin can be graded? I once was introduced to a Muslim woman who had no hands, they'd been chopped of because she had stolen. She had however stolen because she had no food for her children… I wonder what grade this would be? And this bit about having real knowledge of God, well we are missing a real opportunity here. Please introduce me to such a knower. Nor did I know that meditation and yoga are deemed necessary to know God.

These common people who have no knowledge of God, who have 'mixed' karmas - are these the people who we can understand to have died say in Hiroshima or in the Concorde air crash in Paris?

And that third group who apparently are ignorant about everything and who die horrible deaths. The most horrible death I can think of at the moment would be to be drawn and quartered, a practice recommended by Christian societies a few hundred years ago. A death probably slightly worse than say having one's head cut off.

Right at the end it seems, between the lines, that you are not quite sure if we (you) will be born again, let's hope your beliefs are valid, at least to some extent.

Dear OPVerma, I'm not attempting to in any way devalue your input but you have used so many assumptions as facts that it cannot stand as written, IMO!

For BUSBY

I did not read your full post ( glanced over ) except for the half sentence 'Surely we don't have any PAST KARMA' . That is enough to tell your story.

No matter to what religion we follow, the first lesson of life we should learn is TRUTHFULNESS, and the second lesson is Reincarnation. Whole Hinduism is based on theses two principles. Modern scientists including myself in their several studies have found reincarnation to be a reality. My 'Nature's Bio-Laws of Action' title is based on these two facts.

When you follow Truth fullness and acquire knowledge of God and Nature They prevent you from doing sinful Karma, and provide Protection to you. and those who do not do so remain vulnerable to all kinds of hazards.

Those who died in Hiroshima or in Nazis gas chambers were not any innocent persons. During Middle ages Turks killed many women and children in Europe . Under the ''Nature's Law of Retribution ' Nature made those Turks to be born as innocent Jews in their next incarnation. Under the Law of Attraction ' Nature picked them up and send them to the gas chambers. You should note that Nature saved many Jews in this ordeal.

These are all complicated science subject matter and living under a fake identity of Busby ( violating Truthfulness) you would not be able to read and understand Indian Scriptures/ reincarnation. So avoid air trips.
Old 15-01-2019, 12:45 PM
Master

'Nature's Law of Retribution' has not, as far as I know, ever played a part in my life. However, having had such a super life - and still having one - I must have been an angel in my last/past life/lives.
Old 16-01-2019, 12:11 AM
Pathfinder

@OPVerma

Thanks a lot for your post. It touched me. I also believe one should learn to avoid karma/sin and also search for the truth. I personaly believe in Jesus being God AND in the possibility also on a regular basis! of reincarnation!!!

God answered me my question why the church and the bible deny reincarnation so I am happy to know it. If you want to know about that experience/the answers than write me a private message :)
Old 17-01-2019, 09:32 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SearchingFreedom
@OPVerma

Thanks a lot for your post. It touched me. I also believe one should learn to avoid karma/sin and also search for the truth. I personaly believe in Jesus being God AND in the possibility also on a regular basis! of reincarnation!!!

God answered me my question why the church and the bible deny reincarnation so I am happy to know it. If you want to know about that experience/the answers than write me a private message :)

Libraries are full of books on reincarnation by scientists. Dr. Brian Wiess a Christian has written many books link
<https://www.google.com/search?q=brian+weiss+books&rlz=1C1CHBD_enIN824IN82 4&oq=Brien+wiess&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0l5.11398j1j7& sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8>

and has conducted several hundred experiments by regressing/ taking people to recall their past lives. He narrates his own past life in which he advocated reincarnation, and had to suffer severe punishment from Churches and Judiciary.

Actually Christ knew about reincarnation very well but he did not tell as people had little understanding to grasp such complicated subject matter.
Old 17-01-2019, 09:43 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
'Nature's Law of Retribution' has not, as far as I know, ever played a part in my life. However, having had such a super life - and still having one - I must have been an angel in my last/past life/lives.

Having a super life , Yes you are enjoying the fruits of your past live/ Karma. ThERE ARE different laws of Karma and Nature's Law of Retribution would operate to reward or punish you depending upon your actions when the time comes.
Old 19-01-2019, 11:22 AM
Experiencer

Quote:

For Busby
Sorry! I was short of time so I could not read your post fully. It deserves attention.

Out of 7 billion population I think hardly 1% people live super life as you do. This is all because of your past good Karma specially when compared to the Karma of Muslim women whose hands were chopped. Past Karma decide our birth, country, religion, financial status. and major events of life. Have you ever thought why she was not born as Hindu or Christian ? In that case her hands would have remained intact.

Unfortunately in Islam religion , the practice of Jihad, animal sacrifice, polygamy, and the Saria Law violets Nature's Bio laws and produce horrible Karma,leading to miserable life and death, that its followers have to suffer.

Yes there is grading of Karma. Like we pass exam in different grades, receive salary that gets upgraded, live in a status conscious society etc.

Me or anybody gets freedom from rebirth, when he has fully worked out all his Karma.

There is a whole book on Karma ' Nature's Bio-Laws of Action' that deals with all such subject matter.
Old 19-01-2019, 05:39 PM
Master
Why mull on death (of form), a future event or speculate about karma, a past event, when the entirety of existence lies in the here & now within, in the continuum of timeless time?

Yet, if we must speculate, one theory, one religion, one belief system, contradicts another, so what is it that we know as direct wisdom cognised directly? And assuming we do know (which we don’t), on what basis will another who has not ‘seen’ believe?

The past is history, the future a mystery, so let us live in the present... with our presence imbibing the divine essence.

And about facing death fearlessly ... the soldier does, as also the monk ...why? Because both live for a higher cause ... that cause, which extinguishes fear ... of death (of form).

Old 20-01-2019, 07:33 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
Why mull on death (of form), a future event or speculate about karma, a past event, when the entirety of existence lies in the here & now within, in the continuum of timeless time?

Yet, if we must speculate, one theory, one religion, one belief system, contradicts another, so what is it that we know as direct wisdom cognised directly? And assuming we do know (which we don’t), on what basis will another who has not ‘seen’ believe?

The past is history, the future a mystery, so let us live in the present... with our presence imbibing the divine essence.

And about facing death fearlessly ... the soldier does, as also the monk ...why? Because both live for a higher cause ... that cause, which extinguishes fear ... of death (of form).

If soldiers, those murdering, killing, destroying, burning, raping, mutilating people live for a higher cause then I live on another planet.

Judging by the high number of military personnel who after returning from those places of destruction need psychiatric treatment and even then go on to commit suicide seems proof of what they realise they've done has nothing to do with a higher cause.