Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 08-12-2018, 07:35 PM
Pathfinder

Subconsciously made self-made entities.

I’ve written here recently that the entity I just recently opened up to is a self-made entity. My gifts opened so I don’t know how long it’s been here but does anyone have any experience with them and how I can go about getting rid of it? I’ve received a healing in real life but that didn’t help. Maybe I need more? It’s actually quite upsetting to me. I know other people are dealing with this and worse but how do they go about their everyday lives without feeling absolutely awful about having these things attached to them? I mean it’s just super scary.
Old 09-12-2018, 07:35 AM
Master

Are you saying that you discovered a poltergeist or pk manifestation that you created? A pk manifestation is more advanced than the poltergeist.
I know a lot of the time, the answer is to go to a counselor and talk to them about everything you are going through, and that makes the poltergeist or pk weaker and weaker because its not getting fed that negative energy, which it thrives on. Its not your fault. How did you find out for certain that you created that?
Old 09-12-2018, 02:59 PM
Master

there called thought forms .
Old 11-12-2018, 01:47 PM
Pathfinder

Yea what desert said thought forms. I think I’ll get therapy then anything else I should do? I know I created it for certain because it’s inside my head. It sees everything I think and feel as I do and it preys on my desires and worse fears.
Old 11-12-2018, 10:25 PM
Master

We all create them conscious or unconsciously . There are methods of returning there energy back to the cosmos . Search removing thought forms /tulpa . You dont need therapy .
Old 12-12-2018, 07:06 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantPearl
I’ve written here recently that the entity I just recently opened up to is a self-made entity. My gifts opened so I don’t know how long it’s been here but does anyone have any experience with them and how I can go about getting rid of it? I’ve received a healing in real life but that didn’t help. Maybe I need more? It’s actually quite upsetting to me. I know other people are dealing with this and worse but how do they go about their everyday lives without feeling absolutely awful about having these things attached to them? I mean it’s just super scary.

You need to be open to other possibilities as well. Not saying it isn't exactly what you think it may be but whenever I come across a post similar to this one I can't help but suggest to anyone with similar experiences to yours that they are having going on another alternate possibility. I urge you to watch a particular episode of Cosmic Disclosure with then host David Willcock the video you need to view is called "Voice of God Technology". Before deciding what you are up against is in fact what you state, you may actually consider other thoughts once you watch this video. There are other things out there designed to combat those who are awakening to their gifts and this video explains many things. Just be open to other options before you think it is only one thing happening.