Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 02-02-2017, 07:28 AM
Master
Buying drugs, in partners dream?

This dream felt different to any other Ive had, this felt like I was in his dream or that he had control over the nature of the dream and not me, it didnt feel like it was about me or coming from me, but more so my role in his life?

I was with my partners mum. He asked her to buy some drugs for us and his brother and his partner. His mum called someone and we went out in the car and got it, we were separating it out between 4 people when we got back. Then he called and asked if I had seen someone on the way to get the drugs and I said that there was a man standing down the end of the road, he said the man was watching Harriets house. (Harriet is an old school friend of mine that I believe is friends with his brothers girlfriends friend Anna, which is the same name that we had argued about the night before but a different person) . I wondered why he was even concerned about this person as he doesn't even know her, but now I think about it they have a mutual friend. The dream went on after this but I cant remember it.

When I woke up last night my partner said something that was towards me about an argument we had, cant remember what he said but it was damning/blaming me, then he was speaking in tongue which he does in his sleep and he was being horrible, saying things like you wierdo. This morning, he was speaking again so I said what and he was talking about scientific angles for the wall brace when I woke up from this dream.

I wonder if this is all connected in some way, like I am being shown something about this situation. When I was lying in bed recalling my dream, I thought I heard his mobile vibrate many times in a row, like he had received 10 text messages but then when I got up and looked at it, it was turnt off and has been since last night. We had argued last night because I calmly stated to him that I hope he doesnt hide anything from me, as he had an ex girlfriends contact details come up on his phone when I was doing something for him, I asked him at the time and he said it must be saved from ages ago, but I wasnt so sure. And he always gets so irate about it and manipulative, feels like he is twisting the whole situation and trying to change my perception and confuse me. So this is the context, Id love to hear interpretations of the dream, if it means anything in relation to this.

Thank you,

Rose.
Old 02-02-2017, 02:01 PM
Master
your relationship is a great blessing for each of you. from my perspective,
it appears to offer you fantastic opportunities/challenges in growth and in
learning life lessons.
i feel the fundamental issue for you is in determining the purpose for your
relationship, and in sorting out the energies which are serving you. i figure
that you'd ought to place your health and well-being foremost, and then
discerning the differences between entanglements or intertwining might
become more obvious.
much of your story seemed to deal with manipulations, and tracing linkages
of cause and effect, all of which works against the idea of free-will
(which i believe is needed for true health).
Old 02-02-2017, 02:08 PM
Master
Hi Rose. Our dreams are always about ourselves and our current state of mind and psyche. Buying drugs, is you feeling the need to dull yourself to the pain and confusion in your life. Obviously you don't have a lot of trust in your relationship and it's bothering you. Your relationship sounds somewhat dysfunctional, to the point of quite probably needing a relationship counselor to help you two out.
Old 02-02-2017, 03:13 PM
Master
Hey Horace, yes this is true, I agree, we have opposite south and north nodes so that confirms we can teach each other lessons. Our relationship can be very challenging, but with hindsight I can see they are opportunities to grow, so I am grateful for this! That is true, it seems confusing to me at the moment, I am trying my best to find that purpose and focus in our relationship to move forward with and cut through this confusion. As you say, putting my health first will put me in better stead to understand if it is an entanglement or intertwining, and this will cut out the uncertainty hopefully! Thank you for your interpretation :)
Old 02-02-2017, 03:30 PM
Master
Hey Baile, It felt quiet disassociated to how I normally feel in my dreams, maybe this is a sign in itself then. I do feel like that too, and I actually do smoke weed which I have been trying to give up, I realised the other day and said to my partner, that I know I just smoke it to block out the pain, the overwhelming feelings, so that resonates. Yeah it does bother me, I would say I do trust him ultimately, and generally our relationship is good but there is this doubt that I want to heal, I do my best to learn these lessons myself and with my partner, but this does seem more challenging. We have both considered counselling before so maybe this will be what we need to resolve our challenging issues. Thank you for your interpretation, I appreciate your time!