Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 03-02-2017, 09:13 PM
Seeker

Ouija Board

Slept with my amethyst, rose quartz, clear quartz, and a few pieces of black tourmaline under my pillow, and I had some strange dreams. My first dream dealt with my significant other, but I don't remember it much. My 2nd and last dream I had before waking up completely was solely set on me using a Ouija board. I remember asking questions, but how I said or worded them, I don't remember that much, but I do remember a few of the answers. One of the answers was my nieces name, so I feel like maybe there's some connection there. When I asked if anyone was there, the planchet moved to 'no', and I rememer it spelling out a word using the letters J E A, but when I woke up I kept thinking Jean.. Gene.. something along those lines. In the last part of my dream, I remember a guy.. who was trying to get answers from the ouija board through me. I kept stressing that I needed to have protection, so I remember grabbing a few of my crystals, my crystals were later broken, and the guy ended up getting murdered.. I was talking to the people I'm assuming he was related to and they were mentioning something like he needed to die, and I just kept thinking 'he's gonna be reaaaaaaally mad..' as in.. he was gonna come back super malevolent and angry spirit. Then I woke up.

What does ouija board usage in dreams mean? Throughout the entire dream(s), I was constantly using it, I could feel the spirits moving the planchet, it flowed so well across the board, like the presence was strong and had no problem controlling it. I've already googled, but I wanted to hear everyone's personal thoughts or what they think so I can get better insight.
Old 04-02-2017, 07:55 AM
Master
the basic idea seems to be that you are in tune with spiritual forces.
the bit where you are told that no specific entity is present (from the
"other side") is particularly informative -- it means that it is YOU who
is steering the planchet (from your more aware perspective;
your presence on the other side of the veil).

your reliance on protective devices is denied to you, which is saying that
your 'higher self' is confident that you don't require those crutches.
the situation with the man using you, his subsequent death, and your
premonition that he'll return in anger is all setting you up for a testing.

your assumption that he was related to those people you spoke with is
probably mistaken. he was/is more likely an aspect of your own being.
responsibility begins and ends at the borders of self... you cannot be
held responsible for the well-being of "other" (that is their responsibility).

at any rate, his "death" was more symbolic than substantive, since he is
predicted to return... it was a transition rather than a cessation of existence.