Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 15-04-2012, 01:21 PM
gerrygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
I am/was a professional practical "scientist" and I don't hate spirituality. Let me qualify that. I do dislike New Age pseudo-spirituality. I also dislike pseudo-science. The two "disciplines" have much to learn from each other and I imagine them merging into a a new Natural Philosophy eventually. This will come when we learn to think again and throw off the shackles of religion.
HI norsman please understand spitualism and ability we are all born with i,e a sixth sense given and proven in terms of dogs trained to know when their owner is about to have an epileptic seasure, before it happens is no "witch" thing its a fact, some human beings have chosen to develop these same sixth senses Like dogs have to know feel and alert other humans to, its not religious far from it, its a gift we all have, however some have chosen to embrace this gift other rather simply only see the physical science? Its simply a queston of seeing is believing.... if you chose to see whats x has shown to be true or actually SEE outside that box which has also seen major results is all that truely defines our ability to see more that one perpective. So as a dog a non english speaking creature some how can devolop an understanding by comprending human speach in terms of what it need to alert its owner too.... is it so hard to belief that another human being with the same level of love and compassion can actually ask God to use his or herself as a conduite because they also love fellow man to heal or help another member of this plane? Religion has nothing to do with healing another trust me I know, religion taught me to hate God, spiritualism is what Ive belived in despite my own catholic upbringing
Old 15-04-2012, 02:12 PM
Master
I have no problem with acting as a conduit for energies. I know that in some of the things I do, I am a conduit for natural earth energies and my only "deity" is Mother Earth.