Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-08-2018, 12:46 PM
Master
What if one of you is more aligned than the other?

Can it ever work, if one of you wants to stay in a lower vibration. I have been working on my development and I don't even want to see him because I feel that we're not aligned and he still aligns himself with negative things and talks about negative things and I can't handle it because I am so empathic, it sends me stir crazy...

I guess if they do not meet the vibration, it's no go? Right, I am not sure and it hurts because part of me wants to run again. I thought we had it, but he is so unspiritual and he just doesn't seem to understand.
Or can the pairing be together in a slightly different frequency. Maybe I need to understand that he will work his way through it in his own time?

I don't know, has anyone got any idea?
Old 15-08-2018, 06:24 PM
Experiencer

I feel defeated by this one a lot. Like I can do the spiritual work in order to be “ready” for Union, but if he never does his spiritual work, Union seems it will be impossible. And ironically, doing my own spiritual work could cause me to evolve past him to the point where we’re not on the same vibration and therefore not harmonious enough to achieve Union. A lot of twin flame “experts” say that doing our own spiritual work helps our twin automatically to heal because they’re our other half, but that also sounds like a convenient cop out. Plus, being the one to do the emotionally “heavy lifting” for another person, whether in daily life or behind the veil of the spiritual realm, seems like a codependent coping mechanism rather than a healthy habit. Why does the work fall on our shoulders? It’s the classic “carrot on a stick” psychological concept; we keep doing the work to get the carrot (Union), but it always eludes us because the point was never Union anyway, it was our own self growth. The only people who meet their twin flames are the ones with the power to help raise the vibration of the planet, supposedly, so that’s the whole point of all this. Romance is a human sort of reward and motivator for spiritual work I guess... but if you look at it from every angle you realize it’s an impossible scenario; do the work or don’t, either way, the point is for YOU to grow, not to get to Union. Fixating on not having Union will only drive us crazy, because it’s futile. That isn’t the point of this. I sometimes see it as a trick our guides are playing on us to get us to do what they want us to; fulfill our destiny. It’s discouraging in some ways, liberating in others. Overall I am not a fan of this system because of how much pain it has caused me. Just some theories to chew on.
Old 15-08-2018, 09:22 PM
Master
Yup, Forever I agree with you and yes it does feel like a trap. I feel so tested at the moment too and exhausted of being stitched up by others. I like the way that you put it as the heavy lifting and you know what I have had enough, enough of being nice to everyone while they should on me!!! I also agree it is the classic carrot on the stick. I don't care about the union, I care that all the work is also exhausting me. I wish that I had never got on this, not that I had much choice, I was born this way. I just want a nice life, a bit of reprieve and no more heavy heavy ick to deal with. The experts are not being honest if they say that if one of you does the work then all will be well!!! And ironically, doing my own spiritual work could cause me to evolve past him to the point where we’re not on the same vibration and therefore not harmonious enough to achieve Union. - I think that this is me and mine... It's doing my head in!! I ask about union because he wants to move in with me, he's so negative. If I was to say yes, I will have to deal with the negative attachments that he has!! Oh I don't know, it's a headache! *laughs*
Old 15-08-2018, 11:02 PM
Experiencer
Reply to Akira

Sigh (cry), I miss the bubble love when we were perfectly aligned and in love and everything was right, before fear and core wounds tore both of our lives apart.
Old 15-08-2018, 11:50 PM
Knower

@ Akira, I have tried to picture where I am headed & before meeting consciously the first t.f. and I believe for myself the theory of 7 t.f.'s, one twin ray, soul mates, etc., 12 in primary soul group, with 144 in each total soul group.
OK so having this in my mind & my own belief is heaven, I am Christian..
The idea of aligning energy, etc., and WHY they almost always fall apart..
too I've spent much time wondering this.. The one whom if there is a t.f. who I think I will be closest to, though the others will be around I just picture this particular one (who died 2 yrs ago) as closer & also my twin ray.. in the general same vicinity in heaven that I am..
I'm thinking now, the twin ray pulls through the dimensions.. that's why there is one twin ray and 7 t.f.'s. It's very intense also but different, the twin ray experience.. I think it's more core self, my twin ray and have a lot in common, and it trumped the t.f.'s BUT it is not like this or that .. it's all of the soul family but aligned.. the soul family is aligned.. For me.. the idea then is to keep in mind WHERE I am headed.. for me it's heaven...I am Christian, so this comes together with the soul family & other soul families, on other side.
The, "mission," seems to be a theme also with my closest of souls.. all of my primary soul group I would say felt some sort of, "mission," on this earth..
set apart for greater things.
The twin flames are more of a 5 Dimension.. is what they say and rings true..
but it's almost like, to me, it cannot come together in unison until we are reunited.. I think the easiest in the way it was with the twin flame who died, & because I was aware then or thinking that I will be around twin ray but the others there, doing different things in heaven, and having access when needed but focus then too is on what we love doing.. in heaven.. so it is about reuniting, focusing yet on self, the wider circle, one's mission.. here & then in heaven (?) is what I see.
It strikes me also because meeting this recent t.f., the 7th one consciously...
that is what it seems.. & again.. there is this intensity of which I can't get my head around.. I've seen him in passing the last 2 days but I was headed out and didn't stop to talk.. we were both polite, kind, but didn't engage in conversation at length.. This is not as intense for him as myself. Each one seems different as to who pushes & pulls.. But usually there is a knowing of the connection.. But each one of primary soul group is like a family but forever family.. it's sort of like being out on own, then coming together.. in heaven.
That's what I see.
My twin ray I experienced in 10D, which is where it pulled into heaven.. with orig. t.f. meeting person, it was rather ethereal, then the next t.f. meeting (who died) it was like visions of my heaven forever.. but not exclusive, it is inclusive of the others.. With latest t.f. I can see him connected to the first conscious t.f. and his connections.. meaning literal place in heaven and that we will visit but not as much as with the twin ray and if there is a t.f. that one is say the others would be near twins and this one who died a twin.. but I still ascribe to the 7 t.f.'s for myself..
It is very intense and I was kind of shorting out with this latest t.f... because I can't keep up with my own life and be close to him.. he wants a lot of my time and I just don't have that kind of time nor do I think it is about spending tons of time with him.. a connection YES but purposed & about the soul family reuniting so still personal growth on this earth, pulling out to help others heal and healing of self.. The love at all times and being that light to shine in other's lives resonates with me right now..
That's my take on this.. I'm sure each soul group is different & each primary 12 is different in how it plays out & the consciousness of that group.. It's all very fascinating.
Old 16-08-2018, 12:00 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverRestless
I feel defeated by this one a lot. Like I can do the spiritual work in order to be “ready” for Union, but if he never does his spiritual work, Union seems it will be impossible. And ironically, doing my own spiritual work could cause me to evolve past him to the point where we’re not on the same vibration and therefore not harmonious enough to achieve Union. A lot of twin flame “experts” say that doing our own spiritual work helps our twin automatically to heal because they’re our other half, but that also sounds like a convenient cop out. Plus, being the one to do the emotionally “heavy lifting” for another person, whether in daily life or behind the veil of the spiritual realm, seems like a codependent coping mechanism rather than a healthy habit. Why does the work fall on our shoulders? It’s the classic “carrot on a stick” psychological concept; we keep doing the work to get the carrot (Union), but it always eludes us because the point was never Union anyway, it was our own self growth. The only people who meet their twin flames are the ones with the power to help raise the vibration of the planet, supposedly, so that’s the whole point of all this. Romance is a human sort of reward and motivator for spiritual work I guess... but if you look at it from every angle you realize it’s an impossible scenario; do the work or don’t, either way, the point is for YOU to grow, not to get to Union. Fixating on not having Union will only drive us crazy, because it’s futile. That isn’t the point of this. I sometimes see it as a trick our guides are playing on us to get us to do what they want us to; fulfill our destiny. It’s discouraging in some ways, liberating in others. Overall I am not a fan of this system because of how much pain it has caused me. Just some theories to chew on.

I think if you think the point is 'self growth' you've just accepted another aspect of the trap.
Old 16-08-2018, 01:02 AM
Guide

As with you I feel all the heavy work is on me while he's living a nice life with his girlfriend and kids. He's happy, I'm sad and exhausted.

For us I really see that there are things in myself as well as in him that we do need to heal. For me I keep feeling I'm not important to anyone. I'm a second choice. He and I talked this morning and I tried to explain this to him and he just could not understand why I feel this way (or his part in causing some of it).

If he does not understand and is not willing to work on his own stuff to heal it, then he'll stay where he is while I try to work on my stuff. At least for me he is willing to let me talk and he tries to offer suggestions to help me.
Old 16-08-2018, 01:51 AM
Knower

Since I've met I believe most of my primary 12 soul group & I would guess the only bio family in that group are likely (?) my parents.. & also there are some of the 144 in my path.. though I am not as close to them I do sense that connection & get how they relate .. It's almost like the whole of the 144 are connected, the primary 12, the most, the 144 in total but I see it now as if it has to come together on other side (Heaven is where I see it for my soul group)..
The closer the group (i.e. primary 12) the more one gets the other in the way they do.. & I sense.. though I do not know .. it still will be this "mission" in the millennial reign (1000) of Christ which I believe is soon.. that shift to higher dimension.
I have been contemplating, a lot, since meeting this latest t.f... that energy .. there were 2 in the primary soul group, 2 guys, whom I couldn't be real close to for too long.. it's like a short out for me.. and though I understand what it is, and so did they, like we just KNOW what each other is about, our mission, past/present/future, but I struggle with being too close to them. They wanted to be close to me, but it's like it could not be.
The other 3, I felt close to. Two of them which I see above me on matrix pushed me away (push /pull but ultimately it ended).. The 3rd one is slightly below & to side of me on matrix (this is bizarre sounding but it's what I see now having gone through this for 10 plus years).. he did not push me away,I pushed him back slightly yet we remained close.. till he died.
The energy though.. it's really on my mind right now.. maybe there will be a shift really soon as it's like I can so see the entire soul family in unison .. has to reunite on the other side, then 1000 yr reign.. then not sure how it will be if all in The Kingdom of Heaven or still doing what we love &/or that mission, in forever.. but I do think we will all have access to each other..
With this latest connect needing me more than I can handle .. though he is leaving me be this week and I HAVE to have my autonomy to keep up with my own life. It's such a varying energy with each one as if it has to come together exactly and precisely in each of our own calling, mission, timing, & ultimately on other side.
Old 16-08-2018, 06:43 AM
Knower

There is this shifting of energy, alignment, in the primary soul group, in my experience. It's kind of like when there is someone that enters, new to the picture (meaning a recognition in 3D current), it's like having to honor more, self, connect more clearly with God, heaven, forever. I love to read about, "healthy habits of highly successful people." When I don't worry about, pleasing others, but stay true to myself, to honor God (this is my belief & what is working for me), then there is movement. So the, "aligning," of the souls, is again, where I am headed (past/present/future), with intent, if I can go through walls as light body transformed in heaven, then it's hard work.
The habits, my own personal growth, belief in God's Eternal Beauty, the heavenly realm where we come back together there..
Also, I contemplate the 1000 year reign of Christ often. Perhaps the ones I know, we still have to work so hard here on earth, that we catch up in unison again in heaven, but for now it's appreciation for what was/is/will be.
The meeting, healing, light remains, the movement, fluid, peaceful, with light & love. Knowing God's in charge is sufficient.
Old 16-08-2018, 09:10 AM
Experiencer
Time & space are an illusion, if one twin raises their vibration to a higher level and their intention is to coming into union with their twin.

They will simple jump into another timeline where their twin has incarnated in another body.

If they were to ever come across said past twin again, they would then think that it was a false twin & the new one is the real twin, but truth be known they are both real twins & extensions of the same soul, however in the timeline you have jumped into your twin nonlonger incarnated into the first Twin physical body.