Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 08-12-2016, 06:53 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogenblue
Have fun!
I will. It will be nice seeing an alternate version of this life!
Old 08-12-2016, 10:21 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeGood88
I just prefer the late 80s/early 90s setting from this life and it's much better anyways than "The Jetsons 21XX".

I prefer the late 80s/early 90s too. I want to be incarnated in such a parallel universe too.

Maybe we can date sometime overthere?
Old 09-12-2016, 01:17 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogenblue
I prefer the late 80s/early 90s too. I want to be incarnated in such a parallel universe too.

Maybe we can date sometime overthere?
Well in this reality, I'm a boy and of course I'll be a girl in the next one. What gender are you in this reality and what gender are you going to be the next one?
Old 09-12-2016, 02:56 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Well in this reality, I'm a boy and of course I'll be a girl in the next one. What gender are you in this reality and what gender are you going to be the next one?

LOL I'm a boy. I don't know what gender I will be in the next one. hahahaha
Old 09-12-2016, 09:45 AM
Experiencer
But I'm not gonna be miss Piggy.
Old 13-12-2016, 01:36 AM
Master
They say that everything is going on at once, but we experience time as being linear in this world of matter.

I think that it is quite possible to go backwards and forwards through time in that way.

I don't believe in reincarnation in the same way that you seem to, but who knows. If you put in your request to be reincarnated as your sister, and that was granted, then you would be your sister in the present.

Is your sister you? Even if she was you, she would think she was her, and everybody else thinks that she is her. She has the life experiences and memories of being her, so even if you were her, she would still be her.

There is only one you, as you are in this life. If you reincarnate, you will be someone else, with a different brain, hormones, experiences, life purpose, conditioning and etc... How is that you? How does that work?
Old 13-12-2016, 04:22 AM
Knower

Well, I'll be my sister for one and won't remember being my twin brother from this life who didn't have a twin at all. So yeah, I'm not coming back as the same person but my sister will have the same soul; me and her. My soul will split into two when I reincarnate back in time. I think that's why I had gender issues in this life. If I had a twin sister, this probably wouldn't have happened to me and I'd only have Autism, as far as I know.
Old 13-12-2016, 08:34 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
My soul will split into two

How do you know your soul will split into two?

Can you remember what choices you made before you incarnated in this life?
Old 13-12-2016, 10:59 AM
Guide

Hi Blake

Its a really interesting subject.

The truth is non of us can ever really know what happens after death, there is only theories.

One theory I have heard is that what you believe in this life is what will happen after death, for example if you are an athiest then there will be nothing after this life, you live and then you die end of story. So if this theory is true then potentially you could live the life of your choice if you believe it completely.

Im interested in why you have such a dread of the future. Where doe that come from?
Old 13-12-2016, 12:14 PM
Experiencer
what you propose sounds cool
but I think its does not work that way
from what I have seen is that a more or less linear perspective of time goes from here and back to the after life
I have done lots of readings so actually seen it happen
never the other way around
you die go away and on average seems most are about 10 earth years on the other side and come back after that
with average I mean from what all I have seen
lest say many even from 5 to 10 years till back
these would all have been people living normal life's not doing much harm
and no piles of nasty karma
anyways how can you worry about your future
spend your time well on spiritual growth and make t worth while as is now
who knows what you all will learn for amazing things you can use