Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-09-2023, 09:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
I know this my seem strange but I feel like this ficional Extraterrestrial family from a story I'm working on are my family too. I know the Energy Beings are not real but I feel like they are my celestial tribe .
the fictional Extraterrestrial family exists in my imagination.
Old 11-09-2023, 02:49 AM
Master

well i have a lot of problems with runaway imagination but they are mostly related to the idea that someone who really doesn't like me might like me after all... never had a problem with thinking I was extraterrestrial or had an extraterrestial family...

i don't think i have a 'tribe' either i think i'm mostly on my own unless sometimes I find someone to relate to for a short time... which is why the idea that someone might like me is so appealling I guess, noone likes 'alone'.
Old 11-09-2023, 12:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
well i have a lot of problems with runaway imagination but they are mostly related to the idea that someone who really doesn't like me might like me after all... never had a problem with thinking I was extraterrestrial or had an extraterrestial family...

i don't think i have a 'tribe' either i think i'm mostly on my own unless sometimes I find someone to relate to for a short time... which is why the idea that someone might like me is so appealling I guess, noone likes 'alone'.
I have always felt that I'm Alien, and because I'm a loner that having even a Fictional Extraterrestrial sibling group would be ideal to have. I need to MOVE AWAY from my Hometown to really find myself and my tribe . My Tribe of people is not here in this small town of Wisconsin at all.

Last edited by girlsearching : 11-09-2023 at 03:05 PM.
Old 11-09-2023, 01:13 PM
Seeker

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticrose37
I hear about how once you awaken you will find your tribe. I have never found mine. Has anyone got any tips for me please?

A lot of people with a lot of power have a lot of influence over this.
Old 11-09-2023, 01:15 PM
Seeker

Lightbulb

Quote:
I have always felt that I'm Alien, and because I'm a loner that haveing even a Fictional Extraterrestrial sibling group would be ideal to have. I need to MOVE AWAY from my Hometown to really find myself and my tribe . My Tribe of people is not here in this small town of Wisconsin at all.

Maybe finding "my tribe" is exactly what leads to disaster itself?
Old 11-09-2023, 03:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix19
Maybe finding "my tribe" is exactly what leads to disaster itself?
I gusse so , I could go without having to find a specific tribe of people in my life .
Old 11-09-2023, 08:30 PM
Seeker

Lightbulb

Quote:
I gusse so , I could go without having to find a specific tribe of people in my life .

Remember that you are loved by something or someone who thinks you matter regardless. That's the coaching my spirit guides give me.
Old 11-09-2023, 08:48 PM
Seeker

I started finding mine going to events with other seekers such as spiritualist churches & events on spirituality.