Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 19-08-2012, 06:18 PM
11cab11

Question Answering wrong to the correct questions and answers (help!)

Hi there I brought 2 new pendulums a while ago although I hadnt used them at all since..
I cleansed them tonight before I used them and said my little prayer or whatever you call it, like always i always do before..
I started with the simple yes/no and I don't no/can't tell you questions when I began which all went just fine.

Until I decided to test them...
I started with is my name Casey? It answered yes (wich was correct)
Then I asked am I 20 years old? It answered yes (wich was also correct)
But they I asked if my partners name was bob? It answered yes (wich is wrong his name is graeme)..
Mind you there were complete stops between questions and answers....
Next I asked if my son was born in 2010? And it answered I can't tell you! (he was born 2008)....

I tried the same with the second pendulum and to my shock I received the same answers??? I have searched all over the web and cannot find answers...
Someone please help I'm afraid there might be something negative going on with my pendulums....

Also tonight the pendulum I always use would not budge tonight no matter how hard I tried to bond and connect with it....

Please help!,,
Old 19-08-2012, 07:08 PM
Master
cab... Pendulums respond to our own energies. As much as you have wishes and doubts, hopes and fears, it will waver in its answers, as you described.

In other words, you need to not only clean the pendulum but clear and empty your own mind. When you can learn to become neutral, at least while using them, you'll have a better relationship with your pendulums.

You might also ask your guides to help you clear yourself, and/or to answer your questions through the device.

Xan

Old 20-08-2012, 07:14 PM
11cab11

Hello thankyou for your reply but i just havnt found the answer im looking for....

As always i must and do clear my mind and put myself in a meditation and trance like state, always before i begin...
I no that if you are looking for sertain answers or do not have a clear mind, your answers will be what u want them to be and not compleatly accurate..
But this was a test there was no proper thinking or questions involved... That was a test..
I hadnt even started...
If i was speaking and connecting with my higher self i should get the right answers to the questions i no already clear mind or not... If i didnt have clear thoughts wouldnt the pendulum go directly to where i want it to go?? Because cant we manipulate the pendulums with our thoughts and feelings??
Old 20-08-2012, 07:40 PM
Master
Yes... we can affect the pendulums with our thoughts and feelings, including unconsciously. The neutral place we need to get to is deeper than one might think.

My next thought is, you may be having interference from a rascal spirit of some kind. Your guides could tell you about this. When I was using the pendulum I was aware of a pure light spirit giving me answers through the device. You might ask for something like this.

Xan

Old 20-08-2012, 08:01 PM
purplesoul

I use my pendulum sporadically as well. I've had similar experiences like yourself where you know the answer is a definite yes or no, yet the pendulum is giving the opposite answer. When I haven't used it for awhile, I hold it in my hand for a few minutes to try and establish a connection with it. Then after I clear my mind, I ask my spirit guides to answer me through the pendulum. That seems to work better for me.
Old 20-08-2012, 08:12 PM
Master
I'm not great at using pendulums, but I thought there were times when, control questions not being answered right might mean--not now! You might just have to come back at a later time and try to connect again.

I do think there are times when we're just not all that connected.

I get that you're saying you do the same procedure you always do. And, presumably, you know when you are or aren't connected. Is that true? Is that why you're concerned?

Lora
Old 21-08-2012, 12:07 PM
11cab11

Yes thats exactly why im concerned...
I feel like there may be a negative energy or spirit coming from elsewhere.. Because i always make sure of every basic before i begin.
Old 21-08-2012, 01:16 PM
Master
11cab11--

Did you buy both pendulums from the same place? Is there something different about the location in which you use these two that is different?

Those are the only two other factors I could see that might have an effect on both pendulums. I gather you've already cleansed them again, etc.

I was even speculating about if you were another entity in your own soul group at the time you used your pendulum--but anyone in your soul group would know the answers to those questions as well.

It is mystifying. But other than these times, is it still true when you use them? Do they give false positives now?

Lora
Old 21-08-2012, 08:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11cab11
Yes thats exactly why im concerned...
I feel like there may be a negative energy or spirit coming from elsewhere.. Because i always make sure of every basic before i begin.

cab... You could rely on your guides for protection, or to show you how to get free from this kind of influence.

You also might begin a light meditation. Taking your time with each step... connect within your breathing down in your belly... breathe light in from the universe through your crown down into and all throughout your body and mind... then out all around you like a protective cocoon.

It takes a little time and practice to develop this light awareness power, and well worth it.

Xan

Old 23-08-2012, 04:03 PM
Administrator
Hello

Like all "tools" they take time to balance to us and us to them. Having just got them ye have not maybe had that time. I would maybe put the focus on one of them for now and not cross the energies.

Remember too that they are "tools" not the end all and be all for answers they are something that can open us to think about something we need some insights on but they can not make that happen for us.

I just recently got one and while I have had good results with it, I too wonder on some of the replies I get as I do not like the "yes" or "no" reply. Time will show that path though and maybe I am simply being made ready for what might be there to come.....I to am not sitting here dwelling on it.

To clear the mind is a very hard thing to do. We are constantly active with out brain firering signals and doing its job. To have that clear mind space also takes time to learn.

Lynn