Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 03-03-2011, 02:27 AM
4beautifulkids

Wow great pics
Old 27-03-2011, 01:45 PM
xXHauntedxLadyXx

Maybe it was smoke or something like that! To me, it really does look like smoke. Did you see anything like that? You also said you usually feel them. Did you feel them back then?
Old 05-04-2011, 03:50 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by melly
My mate and me went to the local graveyard yesterday. We asked the spirits if they would like to join us and to show themselves if they so liked. We got these on here...can anybody explain these please and what they are? It was clear when we tok these phots but these are the results. Got the usual orbs but never hed these before. One of them there is a woman with a bead necklace on. Many thanks.

The second one looks like a face but, I am stilling learning what it means when they just come to you showing their face..

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 12-04-2011, 03:15 AM
Estrella505

Well....

I noticed in pictures 1 and 3, the images inquestion mimic the shape of the trees in the scene very much. However pictures 2,4, and 5 have more.. curvy humanish shape that can't be explained by the surroundings. Definitely something going on there.

The odd thing is that there is an old spanish graveyard out by the freeway here that goes all the way back to the 1800s. I've been there on many occasions at night, but I have never seen anything.

I'm tempted to bring my camera and and call them out. I speak Spanish too, lol, so they'd probably respond.

Just be careful. something could attach itself to you.
Old 30-01-2012, 04:57 AM
iseethings

thanks for sharing
Old 06-02-2012, 06:43 PM
Knower
Color photos

hi melly ,,, im usually lousy at spotting stuff in pics but in pic 4 i could clearly see a woman kinda side on with a big bonnet on ,i spotted it instantly ,,,can any 1 else c it too jazz
Old 06-02-2012, 06:48 PM
Knower
Color pic

actually its could be a cloak with a big loose hood on or a lge bonnet worn towards the back ov the head if u know what i mean ,,i get the feel shes in her late 20s lots ov hair and good looking ,,sorry dont know where that came from ... im still learning
Old 06-02-2012, 07:46 PM
Occultist

what kind of camera?
The mists could be moister or someone maybe burning wood near by.
Like in a house and it travelled and settled. What kind ot night wet humid rain? Need more info please..
Old 16-02-2012, 09:50 AM
malcolm c

Great photos.

I have similar photos which I took.
I use a Panasonic FZ7 & FZ8 . Getting old now I'm upgrading to Panasonic FZ47...
FZ7 works fine on maco . FZ8 works good on ISO2 setting..the new FZ47 has ISO3 .
Time will tell
Old 16-02-2012, 09:59 AM
malcolm c

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKaribu
The biggest problem with analysis on things like this is the fact that flash was used. Things that may not be noticed suddenly become illuminated and the light reflects back to the camera causing shapes.

These are slightly unique though and are cause for slightly more speculation.

Due to the fact that I tend to give the benefit of the doubt of most threads of this nature I will trust that they were not manipulated with software.

And with that in mind I say they are interesting and you should try to take more pictures. Try day time without flash and try infrared/nightvision.

I have a photo sort of like the last one in post #1. Which is in a set of about 20 photos taken within 5 mins ...all of my pics were taken with lights off and with the flash on..Only 1 pic has big smokie twising lines, most of the other pic's have orbs and some have nothing, 1 of my photos has a smokie picture on the wall. Pic's with orbs , orbs are all in different places in the pic,s 1 pic has then all in a straight line.

So not camera, not flash....Just something else..