Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 06-12-2010, 02:58 PM
melly

Would somebody be kind enough to give their opinion on these photos please?

My mate and me went to the local graveyard yesterday. We asked the spirits if they would like to join us and to show themselves if they so liked. We got these on here...can anybody explain these please and what they are? It was clear when we tok these phots but these are the results. Got the usual orbs but never hed these before. One of them there is a woman with a bead necklace on. Many thanks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC01796.JPG (57.0 KB, 220 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01797.JPG (71.3 KB, 219 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01750.JPG (82.3 KB, 190 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01754.JPG (63.5 KB, 151 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01753.JPG (98.9 KB, 178 views)
Old 06-12-2010, 03:08 PM
Summerland

I think that you have some spirits very eager to be seen. The second photo would not enlarge for me. But the others all look to be very active. Some great pictures. Did you feel anything? They were obviously all around you; could you sense them?
Old 06-12-2010, 03:10 PM
pre-dawn

What camera? Point-and-shoot and using flash makes any analysis a waste of time.
Old 06-12-2010, 03:23 PM
melly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerland
I think that you have some spirits very eager to be seen. The second photo would not enlarge for me. But the others all look to be very active. Some great pictures. Did you feel anything? They were obviously all around you; could you sense them?

Thanx Summerland for such a prompt reply. I can usually 'sense' them..but here no so this was a pleasant surprise and a bit eire. The weird thing is that I heard my mate say clearly to me 'I want to go,Im getting spooked',I didn't want to leave so soon but thought if she was feeling something then we'd better leave. She said she never said that cos she wanted to stay!
Old 06-12-2010, 03:26 PM
melly

Quote:
Originally Posted by pre-dawn
What camera? Point-and-shoot and using flash makes any analysis a waste of time.
Thank-you pre-dawn. I know spirits exist I've had encounters before but when these came up then I always ask for a 'logical' explanation first. Can you tell me which camera is prone to this most then. Many thanks.
Old 06-12-2010, 03:52 PM
Summerland

melly, went back to see if I could get the second photo to enlarge and it did this time. If you would have actually been able to see that, you would have totally freaked out. THAT one is very ominous appearing!
I don't know if the camera has a lot to do with it, other than trying to brush off what you caught. Thousands of cameras, all different makes and types, can catch what we can't see with our eyes. They have been caught since the camera was invented. There are some very good sites that you could explore to see different examples.
Old 06-12-2010, 04:13 PM
pre-dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by melly
Thank-you pre-dawn. I know spirits exist I've had encounters before but when these came up then I always ask for a 'logical' explanation first. Can you tell me which camera is prone to this most then. Many thanks.
The smaller the distance between flash and camera lens is the more you see these phenomena and orbs (as well as red eye). Everything, including water droplets and vapour act like a mirror reflecting back. Inferior optics then adds another dimension of lens internal scatter and reflections.

A camera like a Nikon3000/5000 or others similar to this, with on camera flash, is far less prone to these effect but the people who want to argue for orbs and ghosts should really use even better equipment if they want to be convincing.

I really want to see these things on a photo without any artificial lighting. Then I might have a closer look at it.
Old 06-12-2010, 04:32 PM
melly

Quote:
Originally Posted by pre-dawn
The smaller the distance between flash and camera lens is the more you see these phenomena and orbs (as well as red eye). Everything, including water droplets and vapour act like a mirror reflecting back. Inferior optics then adds another dimension of lens internal scatter and reflections.

A camera like a Nikon3000/5000 or others similar to this, with on camera flash, is far less prone to these effect but the people who want to argue for orbs and ghosts should really use even better equipment if they want to be convincing.

I really want to see these things on a photo without any artificial lighting. Then I might have a closer look at it.

Thanx pe-dawn,as I've said I always look at the logical explanation beforehand although I'd like to believe they're some sort of spirit. I'll look in to it more. Any other feedback from anybody else and their views would be very much appreciated.
Old 06-12-2010, 05:46 PM
Master
Hi Melly ! Great photos !! And the photo summerland refered to was freaky but awesome - wow !! Great captures. Thank you for sharing them.
Old 06-12-2010, 05:46 PM
Master
Definately active photos, good job :)
Spiritlite.