Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 20-08-2014, 05:01 PM
Administrator
Hello

Like all things used you bring into your space make sure its blessed and cleansed of its energy first. Dolls are no exception.

What often can happen with the doll is that like us humans it has eyes to see and at times what it takes in is not the best. Too a child might well confess what is happening to the doll and in that download that emotional energy. All things hold energy and a vibration.

To openly sell what is a haunted doll might well have some Karma bite to it flowing back to the seller.

Lynn
Old 20-08-2014, 05:10 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapis Lazuli
Anybody have a haunted doll? I recently saw a bunch of listings on ebay for haunted dolls, and wondered if anybody has bought any real dolls with spirits attached to them from eBay or other online sellers?

this would definitely NOT be something I would be buying !

curious why anyone would want one ?
Old 20-08-2014, 05:16 PM
Administrator
Hello

I would not buy one but it is something I would LOVe to have gifted to me......but that is me. As a child I remember turning my dolls around at night on the shelf to sleep.....

Lynn
Old 20-08-2014, 05:36 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

Like all things used you bring into your space make sure its blessed and cleansed of its energy first. Dolls are no exception.

What often can happen with the doll is that like us humans it has eyes to see and at times what it takes in is not the best. Too a child might well confess what is happening to the doll and in that download that emotional energy. All things hold energy and a vibration.

To openly sell what is a haunted doll might well have some Karma bite to it flowing back to the seller.

Lynn

*shivers* So interesting you say that tho. I swear, I feel like my daughter's stuffed animals are looking at me when I am doing housework. I get the creeps and turn them around or hide them in the toy box. Also,there is a stuffed monkey in my garage that I feel is angry because we have abandoned it in the garage ( I sound so silly saying this, LOL). His eyes look mad, I get the creeps of it looking at me when I am excersizing. I would throw it away, but it hold sentimental value of when my daughter was born. I need to sage that garage!
Old 20-08-2014, 05:42 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
I would not buy one but it is something I would LOVe to have gifted to me......but that is me.

careful what you ask for, lol
it is just me..... I know I wouldn't be able to sleep nights !
Old 20-08-2014, 05:46 PM
Experiencer
My Grandmother haunts one of my dolls. She collected dolls and once she died they all went to her grandchildren. Before she ever died I remember one particular doll that I really wanted when she passed. Based off of a 'pull a piece of paper with a number on it out of a hat' technique I obtained the doll I have always wanted! I never told anyone I wanted that doll but it's like my Grandmother made it possible for me to obtain that doll since I was really the only grandchild who was interested in her dolls. This doll sits on-top of a shelf that is over my mirror and it's constantly moved to look in different directions and I believe it's my Grandmother who does it.
Old 20-08-2014, 05:53 PM
Master
When I was little the movie, Chucky came out, and those "My buddy" dolls used to creep me out. I used to be afraid they'd come alive like Chucky did. So I used to lock him away. or smacked it around to establish dominance over it.

I could never fathom an idea, or a desire, to want to intentionally own a doll that was said to be possessed. Whether it was or wasn't. Just the idea that could be, would be too much for me. Nor, would I ever want to bring those energies into my house.
Old 20-08-2014, 06:15 PM
Master
Oh, Chucky was the creepiest doll ever! My poor boys couldn't go by a certain toy store window because he was in display there.

Hehe, innerlight, I couldn't help but 'chuck'-le at the image of you slapping around a doll, though I completely understand why.
Old 20-08-2014, 06:23 PM
Administrator
Hello

I too remember that moving coming out. I thought how phony it was....how the doll was almost clown like to me not scary. Then too I am used to seeing more real life horrors that would be nicer if they were a puppet of doll.

I remember the moving coming on TV when my kids were quite young and even then it did not bother them. They thought it silly....and fake. I guess it comes down to what we see the face of evil to be..... ?

For me creepy dolls are the old procelin one's that sit in the china cabinet that are not to be played with. I had a couple of those in mine that I will be leaving behind when I move.....

Lynn
Old 20-08-2014, 07:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope33

Hehe, innerlight, I couldn't help but 'chuck'-le at the image of you slapping around a doll, though I completely understand why.

I see what you did there.... He he...

Quote:

Hello

I too remember that moving coming out. I thought how phony it was....how the doll was almost clown like to me not scary. Then too I am used to seeing more real life horrors that would be nicer if they were a puppet of doll.

I remember the moving coming on TV when my kids were quite young and even then it did not bother them. They thought it silly....and fake. I guess it comes down to what we see the face of evil to be..... ?

For me creepy dolls are the old procelin one's that sit in the china cabinet that are not to be played with. I had a couple of those in mine that I will be leaving behind when I move.....

Lynn

First... Clowns are very scary... As are mimes. I was not really allowed to see scary movies as a child, so I had no idea what I was getting into. It was my friends that would show them to me... I think it was more the idea of it, actually happening, than the actual thing that was scary to me. The movie was not that scary. I always thought how exactly could a three foot doll cause all that mayhem? It wasn't really logical to me. You'd just have to shove it, and it would fall over. LOL. The doll itself was kind of creepy though. Just in it's design. Not scary in look or anything.

There have been scarier looking dolls in movies that came to life. Like the one episode of the Twilight Zone were I think it was a ventriloquist doll that came to life. The doll from the conjuring is very creepy in look. But movie not so.