Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 08-02-2012, 11:36 PM
Skyface

My new aptmnt

Hello all,

I recently moved into a new place. It is a low income house. Generally, people stay here for a few months before moving into a real low income house which is bigger. It's a test.

But, people have other things in mind. The door looks like a prison door with a window on the handle side all the way down. The bathroom handle is an industrial one with no key, you just turn it with a knife or similar.

The shower is big enough for two (this place is smaller than a bachellor, odd eh?) and the drain is a big industrial one. There is also a little attic too, pretty handy eh? The shower, once in, is hard to distinguish which side the door is. The shower also has a frame around it like a door would, a door to nowhere.

Someone painted a crude skull and cross bones on the ground too. There was also little dots of green everywhere, and a crude "demon" picture on the ground.
Old 08-02-2012, 11:41 PM
Gracey

so do you think the place is haunted?
Old 08-02-2012, 11:42 PM
Skyface

First night I was here, I got settled and took a shower. I turned the heat all the way up, and it was luke warm at best after about 10 minutes. So I shower anyways, I needed it.

Later, I started to see a women with black hair in the shower multiple times. The lights started to dim a little every now and then, and the radio would go out of tune every once and a while. It was music about drugs, partying etc, generic stuff on rock radio. I changed it to CBC radio (it was a very small adjustment on the dial), and have never had a problem since

After a little investigation, I opened the door and left it open. Thats when things started to go weird. Needless to say, there were a lot of spirits in here.

The window would constantly have faces on the inside of the glass, I'm the only one there! The coffee maker would cycle power every 1 to 5 minutes, you could hear the element clicking on and off at least 5 times every 1 to 5 minutes.

I won't go into details about the lady in the shower out of respect for her.
Old 08-02-2012, 11:44 PM
Gracey

Are you afraid, are you ready to move into a bigger low income house?
Old 08-02-2012, 11:45 PM
Skyface

All I will say about her, is that she has agreed to be my guide. I feel her everywhere I go, she gently strokes the top of my head, its very comforting.

Anyways, while me and my guide get to know each other, I could feel hands touching me ALL over, and later at night, I kept feeling bites on my feet.
Old 08-02-2012, 11:47 PM
Gracey

Huh, strange way to meet a guide. I feel a need to protect to you or warn you, but that could just me my mother instinct. Best wishes on your spiritual journey.
Old 08-02-2012, 11:48 PM
Skyface

Next morning, I turned the microwave on and said use all the energy. The microwave went on for a good 3 minutes, then just straight up turned off and wouldn't come back on. I unplugged it, moved it to other places, it just wouldn't turn on. Eventually after being plugged in for a while, it worked again.

Thats when the exorcism started.

I had enough of these evil spirits pestering me, moving things, touching me, biting me, draining my energy. The hunger was massive for me.

I began by cleaning the green dots. These dots were more than just dots, they were placed to look like eyes, and some even had crude mouthes and ears.

I talked as I scrubbed them out. "only the light may stay" "you are not welcome here" "this is my house get out now, **** you, get out now" etc. It did work for the most part. The faces started to appear outside, I was shocked. So I put salt across the window just in case.
Old 08-02-2012, 11:51 PM
Gracey

good, keep doing that kind of stuff. burning sage works well too, just keep your windows open so the negative energies will leave your place.
Old 08-02-2012, 11:55 PM
Skyface

Things got worse. I started hearing bangs from upstairs in the attic. This is where the good and bad started to face off. I had a coffee maker on my shrine to my guide, when I do something like go to smoke marijuana, upstairs I would hear two loud distinct BANG BANG (later to mean yes) and then the coffee maker would make a ticking sound (no)

This continued with everything I tried to do, I would hear a bang either yes (two) or no (one) from the coffee maker or from the upstairs.

Around this time I had a dream too. I don't remember much about it, all I remember is before I woke up this old wrinkly women was tickling me, and in my dream I asked "is this real?" and she started to laugh, and she said " YES it is!" I abroptly woke up with my fist flying through the air, there was no panic at all.

Later after being here 3 days without touching the broom, it fell. I let out a yell, mostly of aggression, a little fear, and I called the demon out. I told him I'm going to go to the parish and they aren't going to deal with him, I was.

It took a while, but now the evil doesn't bug me as much. He is trying to guide me too. I went out for a walk, and I swear I have never had these thoughts in my whole entire life. All I could think about was stealing cars. One sick thing was, I saw a girl waiting for her boy friend in a car outside a building. It was an instant thought to steal that car. But the thoughts kept going. I thought I could have abducted her, I could do anything I wanted, and even if she left, she would be terrified to tell anyone. I would never admit this to anyone, and I've never in my life ever once though about doing something so disgusting.
Old 09-02-2012, 12:07 AM
Skyface

She wants to be free, and I'm going to do it for her. I just need solid evidence that this is actually happening or nobody is going to help me free her.

This is what I recorded, it is two coffee makers, they are identical models, just ones black and ones white. The recorder is closer to the white one on my guide's shrine.

Its not anything too extreme, and this is my first time doing this. There are no voices, but 1 tick means no, two ticks means yes, 3 ticks means evil (or change?) and 4 ticks in succession is yes yes (YES! YES!)

I wonder what they are talking about
mediafire com/?6h072ch7mdl3y6s