Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2007, 06:51 PM
elaine

spell wanted

Hi, does anyone know of a communication spell to get two people talking again?
Old 02-04-2007, 08:22 PM
Guide

Elaine, there are spells to do just that, however, I would strongly advise you not to mess with the will of others. There are powerful karmic reprecussions for you if you mess with the desires of others. you must allow people to take their course and respect their decisions. You may believe it to be in the best interest of both parties, however, it may rob them of their opportunity to learn spiritual lessons. The only gift of resolution comes when it is achieved by the individuals action of intent. For your own benefit, I hope that no one advises you of any of these spells.

I know I'm a real party pooper, but I have your best interest at heart.

Chadley.
"Correcting oneself is correcting the whole world. The sun is simply bright. It does not correct anyone. Because it shines, the whole world is full of light. Transforming yourself is a means of giving light." ~~~~Ramana Maharshi
Old 02-04-2007, 09:31 PM
elaine

Hi Chadley,If i dont do something I am going to lose a good friend through their own stubborness to admit that they are in the wrong. I would like to hear of any other suggestions that you may have.I have done everything in my and their spiritual good to no avail.
Old 02-04-2007, 09:39 PM
Maranda

The best thing to do in such a situation is to bring them together somewhere nice and pleasant, where they can be encouraged to talk things out in relative privacy. Agreeing to take turns in putting forward their grievances and the other person agreeing to just listen until it is their turn to speak. Clearing the air, the only way to deal with these things. Decide that no matter the out come whether you want to stay friends or not. If you do, you may have to agree to disagree. Life is short, I hope you work this out to everyone’s satisfaction. Good luck. You don’t need a spell. You need only think about the positive outcome.
Old 03-04-2007, 07:30 AM
elaine

Hi Maranda,Yeah thats what I thought really.A friend said it all last night when she said just be yourself,dont push them and then they will see what a lovely warm spiritul person you are.Hope they are right as I missing my friend and dont want to stand in their space.Thanks for the advice,hope it works, I will give it a try.xx
Old 03-04-2007, 01:24 PM
Maranda

Good for you. Teach by example.
Old 06-04-2007, 02:40 AM
Seeker
Hi Elaine,

Spells as rituals are in fact effective because it is good for our lower self to see we are actually doing something in the physical to affect reality, so actually spells do not have to be written by anyone, the ones that work best are the ones you create. However, it is true that it is not possible to wish to manipulate anybody's will, even if we think is for their best.

What I would do in your place (remember this is me) I would make a little prayer to my angel and my friend's angel asking for the opportunity of an encounter in order to be able to clear any missunderstandings and then wait.

I hope you get the opportunity to sort it out, have no expectations for the outcome, and accept anything that comes from it, remember we not always get what we want but always what we need (even if can't
understand it).

Lots of love to you and your friend,

Octarine
Old 06-04-2007, 12:08 PM
elaine

Hi Oct,

Thanks for your kind words, have stepped back out of their space for a while and now feel I have done everything in my power to set them on the way to recovery. They are now in detox from alchohol, although they are being very cool towards me as a friend.I guess the outcome is in the hands of the gods.I wish them all the best, and have told them im here if they need me
Old 06-04-2007, 02:47 PM
cweiters

The spell

Hay elaine, ever think of yourself as the spell or the bridge that will bring all of you back to the happy place you know so well. When people are detoxing from substance abuse thinking and judgement is not clear.

God allow people to share their lives for a reason, the love you have for these two people you must continue to display imho as if there was never a conflict. You could be the bridge to bring them out of this conflict. The love you have for yourself as well as both of them is far more genuine and powerful than any spell on earth. If they are in recovery treatment, its nice to be reminded that even when they were not loving themselves, you were there to love them both, and is continuing to do so. I pray for their continued recovery from alcohol abuse and that one day soon they will see what a wonderful love God has blessed them with, which is you elaine.

Love to all
cw

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaine
Hi Oct,

Thanks for your kind words, have stepped back out of their space for a while and now feel I have done everything in my power to set them on the way to recovery. They are now in detox from alchohol, although they are being very cool towards me as a friend.I guess the outcome is in the hands of the gods.I wish them all the best, and have told them im here if they need me
Old 06-04-2007, 04:25 PM
elaine

Hi,Cw,

Thanks, I dont take any credit for their outcome on this problem, I just feel I gave them a shove in the right direction, even if I do feel I was a bit harsh on them, perhaps its just what they needed.I feel we learn many lessons in life and I am sure this will have a good outcome in the future.
Closed Thread