Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2007, 12:24 PM
~Jay~

Full moon madness

Friday night's psychic development class was full of strange happenings - too many for me to mention really, although I will have a go, lol! It's always a very active place where we are, yet everyone talked about the intensity of that night, which we put down to there being a full moon. I actually suspect the place is on a ley line, as the name of the village ends in 'ley' which is supposed to indicate this - and a while ago I plotted several other villages ending in 'ley' all on more or less the same diagonal line across the map! Hmmm...

Anyway, the first thing that happened was whilst we were meditating to the Native Amercian CD was interference with the music. Every few seconds there was a crackling sound...not too bad at first, but in the end it was so bad you could hardly make out the music. The leader had to reach across & turn the volume right down, which upset a spirit called William over near the fireplace, who was loving the tune & waving a musical intrument along enthusiastically! When she looked at the CD player after the med was over, she realised that the machine had actually been turned off - even though she'd left it running just with the volume down.

After we'd finished discussing things, the conversation turned to how intense the atmosphere was. We all became quiet & tuned it again to see if we could pick up on some more of the activity going on. Dawn (the leader) was drawn over to the corner of the room, and said there were what seemed like hundreds of people all trying to get in & look at us. She said they were in some sort of procession, and she could see them all walking up the long driveway to the building.

We all got up & followed her as she opened the door into the other room. As soon as we all stepped over the threshold, we could feel how different the energies were. Dawn went first, then Bob, then me, followed by two others behind me. As I got to the middle of the room, my legs suddenly gave way & I stumbled backwards & felt really dizzy. The three strongly clairvoyant people all told me I had been pushed out of the way by a hand at my shouder! For the rest of the time I was in there, I felt like I was on one of those moving floor type things you get at a fairground. I was literally being pushed one way, then the next, all over the rooom, till I felt drunk! Bob's arm was also being lifted up & down repeatedly by some of the spirits in the room & it looked really funny to see.

When we returned to our seats in the other room, I saw a big eye up in the corner of the ceiling looking down at me. Dawn then spoke about how all those people had come to see me, and were wanting to know all about me....who was I, what was I doing there, what could I do..etc.etc.. She saw me pictured in wench's clothing (lol) in the other room, and people were grabbing me & pulling & pushing me with their curiosity.

We then heard the low growl of a dog outside the other door behind me, before Dawn suddenly shouted that her ear had been scratched & she was bleeding. Bob confirmed that an Earth elemental had jumped up next to her & bit her on the ear! When we put the light on, I looked at her ear & saw a puncture mark just like a tooth would have made on her skin. Apparently Bob had seen three of these elementals (looking like little brown goblins) there on Sunday night. He said they'd done a ghost-walk evening with a group of young adults, and they'd all got so scared by the end of the night that four of them legged it in terror! The energies had been so strong, that a door upstairs which had been wedged open for years & years had suddenly slammed shut whith such force it almost made their feet lift off the floor- and a table had levitated so much it almost flew right across the room.

We also heard an animal pacing around in the background, and the "lick, lick, lick" noise of it taking a drink. It was unmistakeable. Bob also picked up on a huge man, who virtually sat 'inside' him, a trapper who couldn't speak but just wanted to make a gutteral roaring sort of noise. He apparently had a huge jagged scar right over the left side of his face and seemed so large that he was about 10 foot tall.

I could go on (and on) but I will stop here....needless to say it was an interesting night. We all finished off the evening by grounding & protecting ourselves in a pretty heavy-duty way, as none of us wanted to take any of that home with us! If I'd had gone through this sort of thing this time last year I would have been terrified, but I actually found it really exciting. Dawn wants to arrange an all-night vigil there though....and I'm not quite sure I like the sound of that, lol.
Old 05-03-2007, 03:25 AM
Enlightener

Hey Jaycee,

Interesting experience...What do you think keeps these spirits on the physical realm?
Does your group try to help these spirits or is it purely observational?

Love and lithgow,
Enlightener
Old 05-03-2007, 09:31 AM
~Jay~

Hi Enlightener!

I can only say that some of the spirits in this building (the 'regulars', lol) have had very traumatic lives/deaths there, and I understand this makes it more likely that they will stay close to where they had these strong experiences. But as to why there are so many spirits around that place, I can only guess!

Our group is purely for psychic development, and an old building like that is perfect due to the strong energies. I would like to do spirit rescue in there eventually, but I have to be careful who I mention this to, as a couple of people in the group run Paranormal Investigations there, and probably wouldn't take kindly to having the place cleared out for them!

The longer I'm there, the more I will find out what's going on (and the more I will develop my own abilities too!) in order to help some of these spirits out.
Old 07-03-2007, 09:21 AM
Enlightener

Autonomous Marzleberry

That's awesome Jaycee.

Do you guys ever communicate with these spirits, try and find out why they are 'hanging round'?

Enlightener
Closed Thread