Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Closed Thread

Old 27-02-2007, 11:52 AM
Richie

Ghostly Aparition - Skeleton Found

I would like to share one of my strongest experiences with you and hear your comments on it.

4 Years ago my wife and I built our dream home near Sydney- Australia. We built it from the ground up and were very happy. We moved in and about a week later we had just gotten home (we had sheets on towles covering the windows as the curtins were not in yet). I went to the bathroom and like a typical male, left the door open. I was doing my business when I felt a gush of wind from behind and the towel covering the window moved. I naturally thought It was the wife and turned around to tell her she is rude.

When I turned around there was a teenage girl , i'd say about 13 or 14. She was standing in the doorway and wore a long white type nighty or cloak. She was terrified to see me and her eyes and mouth were wide open. She appeared for less than 5 seconds. I myself could not move, totally fixed to the spot and even though I had my member out and must have looked funny, I called my wife to help me. She ran in and as soon as she touched me I could move again, allthough I was very weak. I told her to get me out of here and we moved to the lounge. Shortly after I went to get a drink and the felt around 4 or 5 other spirits around me. I felt smothered as if there was no air. I told my wife and she helped to another part of the home.

I have senced the girl for around three years after that incident , she never appeared again but I knew she was there. Our puppy at the time always wanted to go into the bedroom (where she usually was) , we would open the door and he would go in whining and looking around the room. Occasionally he would walk as if beside someone looking up at her.

Across the road from us they were digging the ground for a new home to be built and in doing so came across the remains of a young girl. Not much was said about it but it was investigated to some extent by the Forensics.

Within time I felt her visits to faid away and then never to return. I believe she was just looking over us or found our home to be a quiet place to visit. I often wonder if it was the girl found across the road but I will never know now.
We sold the home and have moved quite a distance interstate now.

Sorry its a long one but thought it would be a nice read.

Care to all.

Richie.

Last edited by Richie : 28-02-2007 at 03:38 AM.
Closed Thread