Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 01-10-2011, 06:42 AM
SunMist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ORCHIDEA
Hi Tonna
I haven't done any investigation and honestly, I don't want to do it because I don't want to give that place any attention. I don't want to give any negative entity that might live there a reason to get interested in me...as crazy as it sounds

Not meaning to sound snarky here, but aren't you already focusing on the property and directing interest toward it? Still I can imagine it would be a hard thing to ignore - it would be for me! Maybe each time you think of it instantly redirect your thoughts toward the positive energy of your own property?
Old 01-10-2011, 11:44 AM
mattie

Send Beneficial Energy

Send positive energy, love, & acceptance to the property.
Old 01-10-2011, 06:01 PM
ORCHIDEA

SunMist, you are right, I am - especially by opening this thread It's okay though. I don't think about the property very often overall. I surround my property with white light and say that nothing negative of any kind is allowed to visit.

just a thought:

Last night, I watched Dead Files. A lady-medium goes to houses and investigates them and at the same time, a real NY detective does a background check. In the end, they compare their findings...
So this woman went to a basement of one restaurant and found a small demon there - she said a very interesting thing: a bad, malicious spirit can make you do things you would never do, makes you perceive people in a bad way, and gets attached to you if you spend a lot of time in "it's" territory. Also, if you are not mentally okay (depressed for example), it is easy for it to make you do really bad things...
They managed to purge the basement...

One of you here mentioned that someone had gotten killed in an area that felt very negative...And thinking about it maybe that area was a "playground" for negative spirits...who knows...
Old 02-10-2011, 05:13 AM
SunMist

Orchidea, that show sounds interesting! A related question (tell me if this should be another thread) is I wonder how easy or hard it is to clear a space that has really bad mojo. Does anyone on this board do that type of work? One time I looked at an apartment for rent and even though it was just what I was looking for it "felt" bad to me and I wasn't confident that my skills would be enough to cleanse it so I passed on it. I too wanted to know the history of that apartment but the agent that showed it to me would reveal nothing.
Old 02-10-2011, 10:57 AM
Tuliana

I believe I was successful, at least for a time, clearing a single space in the area I spoke of before. In other cases, I think it depends on several factors:

1. What is the cause. If it is attached to a person, and that person moves, then it is not as tough to clear the residual stuff.

2. Sometimes it is a chicken and egg phenomena. In other words, the negativity attracts other negativity or people that are negative and it magnifies. I am dealing with one of those now. It is like whack a mole- you get one issue cleared out and another pops up.

I was just telling my husband last night about this. I am comparing it to Vietnam- an unwinable war. You never know when you can stop and it seems like there will never really be an end. Right now, I am figuring out a way to pull out.

3. I think it depends on how you define success. For example, in the place I described earlier, it is really large so I imagine there are still pockets there. Also, I am not sure how long the cleansing really lasted.

I did two cleansings several weeks apart. Long story but during the first one, I found animal skeletons. I buried them off of the property. About a couple of weeks later, they had been unearthed. I buried them yet again. I think the second cleansing took, at least for a time.

4. It is important to get any objects out that might be harboriing it. For example, there was a large mirror that had been there for years. My husband and I painted over the glass and then broke it and trashed it. That may have helped.

So, it is a complicated answer to a complicated problem. In answer to your question- it can be tough and it doesn't always work. Therefore, I think passing on a place like that as you did is definitely the best option. I would never take a place like that with the expectation it could be cleared of an infestation. The only reason I have engaged in the ones I have is because there was no choice.
Old 02-10-2011, 07:17 PM
ORCHIDEA

Tuliana, interesting points!

SunMist, I also don't want to stay long in places that feel negative to me. One member of my extended family had self-destructing behavior for a while a few years back due to some unresolved / suppressed emotional issues. Every time she came to visit me something screwy happened - like I lost my car keys, I got stuck in a snow drift in a car, I broke one of my favorite mugs, I scratched a new non-stick pan, I kept forgetting meetings, and other little annoying things...and I felt like thanks to her negative energy, my place got infested with it too. So what I did to get rid of it was I got a bunch of dry sage, I lit it so it would smoke and I smoked up the whole house, every nook and corner, from floor to ceiling while I was chanting a protection spell (I was asking ArchAngels and Guardian Angels to cleans my place with white light and to let only love, light, and positive energy enter my home. All the bad stuff must leave now).

It worked. :) I don't feel like there is anything negative lurking around anymore. And she is seeing a psychologist who is helping her to work through her anxieties...she is much better now thank God.
Old 02-10-2011, 07:20 PM
ORCHIDEA

That TV show Dead Files is quite educational :) because the lady-medium has to explain what she sees and feels to a us-general public who have no idea about this "weird stuff", she also explains why demons "happen" and what not-to do when one is around...
Old 02-10-2011, 08:35 PM
Tuliana

I will have to check out Dead files. I have never seen it.

I really agree about having all of these strange events happen when certain persons are around. That used to happen to me as well.

In the place where I cleared the small space, it was really quite awful. First thing I noticed was that that animals were dying- actually being abused. It was horrible. It went on from there lasting years.

The house was quite haunted and then there was the surrounding area extending maybe 5-10 miles radius. Near there, there was also a brothel. Just so much negativity in every sense of the word. The one person died in a car accident as I stated above. Another person, one of the ones that had lived there and had been instrumental in the animal abuse, died in another car crash about 7 years later.

There were apparitions, what I would consider demonic oppression. I don't know the history of the area or why it seemed to be such a hotbead or portal. There was a lake and topographically, history of a prehistoric bog. I would suspect there had been Native Americans around there someplace.

Like I said, not sure about it now. I won't set foot around there.
Old 05-10-2011, 07:48 PM
ORCHIDEA

Hey Tuliana and others who are interested: The Dead Files comes on Friday @ 10pm EST on Travel Channel, right after Ghost Adventures...

I wouldn't set food around that neighborhood either! Hah! :)

I had a dream last night: I dreamed a man was sitting at a desk in front of a old factory house and right above his head was a sign: "dead envelopist" (envelopist - the one who makes envelopes)...weird!!! I was flying through the air and different places with my guide and we ended up by this envelopist...when he raised his head and looked at me, I woke up.
Old 10-10-2011, 03:37 AM
BlackWolf

Weirddddddd! Maybe your guide is trying to show you something. Did he look strange when he looked at you? Envelopist would make me think of sending something.

My parents house was like the one next to yours. When I got pregnant things started happening that were very bad. I cleansed my room but...of course forgot my closet so I basically trapped the negative energy in my closet. I had a very protective dog with me, the best dog i have ever had, and she would growl and become very territorial whenever this negative energy would manifest. It was a very male feeling, evil creature type of THING. It wanted to hurt me but my dog kept it away. She would force it back into the closet. Then my dog died. We took it to the vet but it was too late. The vet said it was an odd way that the dog died. "twisted intestines" is the term she used but she couldn't figure out how they got that way. Im not saying it was the energy that killed my dog but I was soooo heartbroken when she died. She was my protector. She would walk me to my car when I went to work and would wait for me until I got back. I feel such a strong connection to her. I loved her so damned much. Now I am crying. This was 3 years ago and time doesn't make it any better. I moved out of that house after she died. It was my parents house. My mom and dad claim they have never felt anything negative in there but ONLY in my old bedroom would there be hard footsteps when the door was locked. No one was up there. The footsteps would be so hard that the light fixture would shake in the living room. My sisters boyfriend at the time was some type of Pagan, not sure exactly what he called himself, and there were times he cleansed the whole house but for some reason it would be great for a few months then the entity would return and each time it would be worse.

I hope you can keep the energy under control and keep the white light surrounding your property.