Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2007, 06:33 AM
Biddle-Tuddle

Extreme Caution...Its no joke.

During my whole life, I have pretty much been scared of nothing, I really had no fear of anything, I mean, I have witnessed paranormal phenomenon ( and still do ) but like I said, I have never felt true fear, never really scared of anything ( and had no reason to ).

That is until recently. This is something that literally haunts me every so often, and when it does, its very frightening.
Im talking about the 72 spirits of goetia. I read about these spirits and learned that they have tremendous power, so I was intrigued.
I started to read more and more about these spirits, and then I learned that one is able to summon them. They say that it is possible to extract energy from these spirits and use it for pretty much anything.....for me, I wanted to be able to see future events.
I tried for months to try and summon one of these spirits, but got nothing.

So I decided to let go of this practice and just move on.
but after week later ,I started to get very intense visions of these spirits( specificaly the spirit named Bael ) (Wow, I get frightened just mentioning that name ).
Every time Im in an astral state, I always run into this spirit. The whole astral experience goes fine until I run into this spirit. It just stares at might me with these powerful energetic eyes, and when I try to escape from it, it just gets brighter. Then after the brightness goes away, everything turns gray, as if I have been taken away from my astral experience into a dark lonley void.
My god, its just horrible, after I wake up I feel like I have been away for a long time...It feels like days have gone by, when in reality its only been a few hours.

After waking up from one of these experiences, I feel very depressed and tired. It was never like this.
Im a very positive and energetic kinda guy, but ever since I tried to tap into this energy, I have been miserable.

I know that that its everbodys desire to try and transcend from this world and find something different, something that connects you to the grand source, to feel special and significant. but I just want to warn everyone that you shouldnt mess around with forces you dont understand.
There is other forms of life out there, and they do have completley different desires and agendas than us humans beings. So dont always expect positive results.

So please, were all just beginners ( spiritualy speaking ). If your planning on investigating the unknown, I recommend you seriously advance in your spiritualy. Because you never know what you will come across .
Old 02-02-2007, 09:38 AM
Makoorakoo

Interesting post Biddle-Tuddle,
I have to say I have come accross the goetic demons. Yes they are powerful however they can be bound to peoples will to a certain extent. These demons are often used with thiestic satanism which shows that they are highly respected in power. These demons to me are of no threat, they are no of light or dark so they just be. It is interesting to look it all up in the goetia.

I thing these demons are the reason why most satanists I know are so big headed and believe that anyone who doesnt believe their beliefs are idiots lol. The ironic thing is they are really easy to annoy with other spiritual knowlege which makes me ask why do they believe they are enlightened when they cant accept others beliefs?

love and blessings to all, sorry for the long boring talk of satanists ^_^
Old 02-02-2007, 11:30 AM
dreamer

Hey biddle tuddle,

maybe using a "demons" power for the good of all might be met with a better response. If I were a "demon" with strong powers firstly I would be ****ed off with being seen as a demon and secondly I would be loathe to give access to my power unless it was going to improve my situation. If God is everything then God is "demons" although maybe demonising God is not the best aproach to take. Using strong forces is neccesary IMO for the breaking down of doubt, fear and ignorance but seeing these strong forces as demonic and bing fearful of them is it seems to me contrary to their purpose. Next time you meet with Bael apologise sincerely for making such selfish demands on his/her power, apologise that you bismirch his/her name by thinking/talking of him/her in a negative fashion, tell him/her that you want to use his power for the re establishment of truth and Gods law/the law of love for all things including so called "demons"and humbly accept the outcome - if you are so inclined and if you are fed up with the way things currently are and sincerely want to be a force for good/truth.

This is my opinion of course but it seems logical to me.
Old 03-02-2007, 12:58 AM
Biddle-Tuddle

Well, it sounds like a good idea. I might be to late though.
I read that there has been many people who just cant get rid of these demons, no matter what they do, and there mistake was not using a "banishing circle" when they summoned the demon innitialy.
The "banishing circle" is supposed to send the demon back after evoking it.
So if I didnt use a banishing circle, am I forever cursed?

Believe me, I have been really researching into this matter, and all I get is negative news. The only thing I can think of is a techique called "remote viewing" or T.R.V ( technical remote viewing ).
It is supposed to enable you to make face to face contact with many lifeforms ( including the goetia ).
A man named Aaron C Donahue uses this technique to frequently contact these demons, and as far as I can see, hes is in no way miserable. So what is he doing that I am not.
This is why I am really investigating remote viewing.
Old 03-02-2007, 01:15 AM
Makoorakoo

take my advice for when it comes to demons that wont go away. Get someone who knows how to kill them to take them out or perform a seriously strong banishment asap.

love and blessings to all
Old 03-02-2007, 08:17 PM
OceanWaves19161

Remember if you can call upon something you can also get rid of something and I'm sure theres more than one option. Maybe get some advice from a higher source like spirit guides or Angels or something like that and ask them for their protection or ask someone who has a strong interest in that kinda stuff if your really struggling. Best of luck

Alana
Old 03-02-2007, 09:56 PM
Guide

Biddle, please do not take offense to the below, I'm just trying to make a point and maybe even help you.

Biddle, the moral of this story is not to advance spiritually before you astral project, which by the way is still good advice, but to NOT SPEND SEVERAL MONTHS CALLING UPON DEMONS!!

You state that you never know what you may run into. Well, your experience isn't really a good example of that is it? Seek and yee shall find and you sure did.

Let me offer the easier advice, which at the same time, will take longer. I don't know if you have done this, but try calling upon the A A Michael with the same amount of energy and time you spent calling upon goetia.

Your very fear that there is no solution to your problem is the cause of it.

Here are some questions for you to consider before I offer you the quick solution:

While you are reading this, fully conscious in the physical, where is your astral body now? Where is this spirit of Goetia now?

What do you believe will happen if this spirit attacks you when you are projecting in the astral? What is preventing that fear from taking place right now?

You say you can astral project, what need is there for T.R.V when you can go and communicate with the spirit during projection?

You can join the dragon slayers for centuries running around, hunting demons and destroying them (so it may seem), or you can approach the spirit and ask it, "what do you have to teach me?"

I know, this sounds crazy, right?

Let me know if you want me to continue.

Chadley.
"Correcting oneself is correcting the whole world. The sun is simply bright. It does not correct anyone. Because it shines, the whole world is full of light. Transforming yourself is a means of giving light." ~~~~Ramana Maharshi
Old 04-02-2007, 06:48 AM
dreamer

Its all in your own mind, even me and the chair you are sitting on. Can you be afraid of yourself?
Old 04-02-2007, 05:55 PM
amyangel

I agree with dreamer on this one. I had a spookily' similar experience several months ago, where I would find myself awake within the dream and everything would be bright, wonderful and positive. After a while, the dream would begin to change, become dark and brooding and I would find that I was in the prescence of a very dark oppresive entity who would chase me, threaten and intimidate me. (I would awaken sometimes screaming and in a blind panic) following these dreams I would feel an overwhelming sense of foreboding and experience crippling fear, sometimes for the entire day. As a result, I began to be frightened about going to sleep and would often force myself to sit awake often for hours, which as I'm sure you can imagine did'nt help the situation at all (lol) It was only when a dear friend suggested that maybe this dark entity may actually be a part of me that was trying to communicate with me, which I was hiding from and maybe it was time I stopped running away from it

To keep this story short, I can tell you that when I finally acknowledged that it (the entity) was in fact a hidden a part of me, I had the courage to confront this entity the next time it appeared in my dream. I actually found that by confronting my 'demon' with humility and courage, it transformed itself into a beutiful being of light. I could see what I did'nt have the courage to face before and the impact of this experience has had such a positive effect on my own personal development

Love,

Amyangel
Old 05-02-2007, 04:16 PM
pure

Hey amyangel

I have also had similar experiences whenever i had a bad dream and i was being chased i would run from whatever was chasing me but there have been a few times where i would face my fears, i learned that it might have been an ego, or maybe some kind of test. Facing fears can help to overcome them.

Have a great day/night..

~Pure~
Closed Thread