Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 03-05-2015, 06:43 PM
Experiencer

me

I enjoy using mine.
I've heard t's just particle board and plastic and sold in toy stores but I believe it's more about the connection & energy than the product.

I haven't worried or been harmed by one.
Old 25-05-2015, 12:44 PM
Tranquil_Tides

I know I'm in the minority here but using any kind of ouija board, pendulum, doing any kind of channelling or ghost-writing, whatever, is a really bad idea. People can do whatever they want in the physical world and I highly doubt it's any different in the spirit world. If you do something that opens up a door, anything that is able to come through it will, and negative spirits won't care if you don't like it.

It's no safer than walking down the street in Detroit at night, naked, yelling at the top of your lungs about your personal life and feelings with a sign on your back that says "good people only please." Bad people won't care at all about the sign, and thus it's pointless.
Old 27-05-2015, 06:10 PM
Experiencer

relative

The difference is in the belief system and power(s).

Many don't believe a game made of particle board & plastic that is sold in toy stores can be effective. Some also don't believe that just anyone has the power/ability to bring forth entities. Others don't believe that those that can bring them forth can all handle them, good and/or bad ones.

The streets of Detroit aren't anything like a toy store. Public nudity isn't a board game either. In general, inviting live people to do harm is much easier than summoning spirits.

To each their own, we all make our own choices whether or not to use them. I respect your choice of not.
Old 29-05-2015, 12:23 AM
Master

I was ckecking quija boards on amazon . I saw a free 3d board for smart phones . All it was, was an icon that brought up amazon .
Old 04-06-2015, 04:42 AM
Seeker

Have you ever tried crafting your own spirit board (A-Z; 0-9)? If ever I want to communicate with a spirit guide, etc, I turn to either dreams, meditation or my spirit board and pendulum. I'm a bit scared to try a ouija board, but I'm definitely curious.

Just be sure to use adequate protection.

Old 05-06-2015, 05:44 AM
Experiencer

here

Those of us that use them should set up a time to use them together while in the chat room.
Old 07-06-2015, 11:33 AM
Ascender
I don't go near these boards.
Old 14-06-2015, 03:51 AM
LorriePaige

Ouija is no more dangerous than using the pendulum or tarot cards.

I have used the Ouija board (and have made my own using wood), always alone and it has been always fine. I have 4, including a keychain Ouija. Like any other divination tool, just use it respectfully and use it with a light, positive mind, as I would suggest using any other divination item.

Ouija is my favorite form of divination and has given me some wise advice, but I don't use divination items that much anymore, as I rely on spiritual signs as I go about my life for answers.
Old 19-08-2015, 05:51 AM
bradley

hi hows yr day going i was hoping u would have the time to have a read of my post in welcome section for new members normally i would copy and paste but rules say its not allowed i had problems typing it as my phone seems to have fingers of its own and kept deleting what i was writing and im sure its not as virus
Old 19-08-2015, 06:00 AM
bradley

hi hows your day going would u kindly read my post in the welcome forum for new members as i think u might have a little advice i would copy and paste normally but this site ask not to i had problems typing it as my phone seems to have fingers of its own and kept deleting what i was typing and energy i had surrounding me felt forced