Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 27-05-2011, 09:36 AM
Hez0405

Ouija Boards

I know a lot of people hate using spirit boards..
But in my opinion if you use them with the upmost respect and use protection then everything will be fine.

Of course the Ouija isnt a reliable source of information at all, most of what comes out is either gibberish or makes no sense or is wrong.

I just see it as any other tool, although I see why people dont like them because Im guessing a lot of the people that do come through have not crossed over and/or 'bad' spirits or lost souls.

I know a lot of you will have a lot to say about this so, type away!
Old 28-05-2011, 05:25 PM
Coming2

I always have something to say when it comes to this subject...lol....my reply is stay as far away as possible. I say that because even though you use protection there are those things out there that can break through even the best wards. I have seen it time and time again and have watched people become so obsessed with the entity they are communicating with that it takes over their lives and basically possesses them. I have watched people slowly deteriorate because they cant get rid of what they let out.

Alot of people call me a hypocrite because I use a pendulum but I only invoke my Guardian and Guides with it. I dont ask to speak to whomever or open up the floor to anything other than those that are concerned with my highest good and are of the purest light.

Just my take!!
Old 31-05-2011, 10:57 AM
Hez0405

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coming2
I dont ask to speak to whomever or open up the floor to anything other than those that are concerned with my highest good and are of the purest light.

Yeah thats a valid point, you do kind of open yourselves to whatever.

I remember one time I wasnt doing the ouija but my friends were and a spirit came through and was bashing me I was like wth?! I think it knew I was suseptible to guilt etc at the time.

I was just curious on peoples opinions so thank you for replying!!

Old 31-05-2011, 12:39 PM
Medium_Laura

I am Wiccan and yes, we do use the board on a special holiday. It is a tradition. I do understand how to work with the board, protect, meditate, ask for only those spirits to come from the light and to come to us for our highest good. It is usually used for about an hour and I ask for "positive affirmations" for our new year ahead. I never had any issues with wayward spirits because I don't use it as a toy.
Old 31-05-2011, 01:56 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hez0405
Yeah thats a valid point, you do kind of open yourselves to whatever.

But there is no need to unless one simply WANTS to take that risk. It is quite possible to work with the ouija board (or any other divination system) having set up controls and protections to insure one does NOT invite in something sinister from the astral planes or some sort of demonic figure. I have friends who successfully work with it all the time, and I've been able to do so myself on occasion. I have no fear of it, but I do recognize how divination systems are best and most saftely used under set controls and protections. Only that way can one be sure one is dealing with who one wishes to consult, and not some trickster spirit playing games or, worse, a malevolent being wishing one harm.

Bottom line, if one has apprehensions about this method of connecting with spirit, one should not do so, for fear is a powerful energy and will manifest and draw to one exactly that which is feared, hence the saying "That which I feared the most has come upon me!"
Old 31-05-2011, 01:57 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
I am Wiccan and yes, we do use the board on a special holiday. It is a tradition. I do understand how to work with the board, protect, meditate, ask for only those spirits to come from the light and to come to us for our highest good. It is usually used for about an hour and I ask for "positive affirmations" for our new year ahead. I never had any issues with wayward spirits because I don't use it as a toy.

EXACTLY!
Old 01-06-2011, 10:09 AM
Hez0405

If you's have any protection mantras or stuff like that I would really appreciate it.
Old 01-06-2011, 04:27 PM
Medium_Laura

Hez, you must also come from a place of good. You can't go onto the board hoping for parlor tricks. You need to genuinely respect spirit and the communications.

Mantras can be as simple as the "Lord's Prayer" adding that you wish to only speak to spirits from the Divine Light. You surround yourself and your participants with white light and protection. If at any time you feel a "trickster" is talking. Stop communicating. Send the spirit away. Clear your board with sage and cedar smoke. This closes the portal.
Old 02-06-2011, 07:48 AM
Hez0405

I see :) Thank you
Old 30-04-2015, 09:55 PM
Master
hi

iv bean on onlin 1 i wz but not a real 1 iv herd u can get angle ouji borf u can