Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Closed Thread

Old 27-10-2006, 12:00 AM
Deactivated Account
i can see stuff in those pics but i find them disturbing, sorry, that's no offence to you georgek, i don't see what you see in those but i swear i see entities there
Old 27-10-2006, 12:09 AM
Knower
magic and possession is a two-edged blade and it will eventually turn on the wielder....i suggest caution.....lots of it
Old 27-10-2006, 02:19 AM
Suspended
Well....A big thank you to Mr. Kundalini and may your seven chakras serve you well!
I am pleased about your positive attributes, and it is good to know that you can see what I am referring to.
The thing what I find interesting about the event are the light phenomena that start out as frog spore type orbs and can be seen moving towards me. As they strike, a black smoke starts to engulf.
Anyway, a little more about the history of this shoot......as you may be wondering what compelled me to take a film like this in the first place.
I started having large blue rosettes type orbs appear on my digital camera, this progressed to Spirit Writing, whereby words were spelt out on the curtain.
Having a good incentive and no expensive film to worry about, I took more photographs and entities could be seen. Some in armour and others in different attire. Many critics had a field day with these, saying they were nothing more than light abstracts.
This prompted me to use my digital camera, as well as my camcorder, resulting to anomaly appearing on both cameras at once.
So then I decided to do the film shoot which I have posted. As time goes on, I will gradually introduce each of the pictures so that people can see them. This will hopefully help me understand the phenomenon better.
I have no intention of forcing anyone to see what they don't want to see. All I am doing is showing my side of the story.
George
Old 27-10-2006, 02:34 AM
Suspended
Hi Lee,
(Apologies having clicked on the send button twice on my previous post)
You make some valid points, and it is interesting that your views are of a positive nature even though you do not agree with me.
I do however accept that these guys in the spirit world will not allow us to have 100% validity on film. They are sneaky and you have to try and catch them at the right moment.
Also, I agree about the dust aspect, although I do have orbs of a different nature. These seem to spin from a point of light forming large rosette type orbs.

George
Old 27-10-2006, 02:43 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy
i can see stuff in those pics but i find them disturbing, sorry, that's no offence to you georgek, i don't see what you see in those but i swear i see entities there

Wow Daisy !
Even I would not be brave enough to say that.
Yes...you are right. Especially when you freeze a frame. I could see them, but I never thought anyone else could.
Can you tell me more ?
There is also a concentration of flux energy spinning in front of my head.
Unfortunately the film re-shoot is poor. The original is much better, but this is too large to get on file.

Regards George
Old 27-10-2006, 02:47 AM
Suspended
Hi Que Kakashi

I think you would be very interested in my poetry.

GeorgeK

Hmmmm
Old 27-10-2006, 03:22 AM
BLAIR2BE

interesting work, id like to see more. why is it, in your opinion, that spirits would take on a physical human form?
Old 27-10-2006, 04:12 AM
Suspended
Hi Blair2Be,
Well..........I personally believe that this is one of my past incarnations.
from the days of the Knights Templars. Maybe as time goes on, I can explain this better.
I believe the entity morphed itself to me, because I was part of it. My psychic inclination, tells me the year to be 840 AD.
Have only had one case of possesion many years ago which was very nasty, but I felt nothing with this one. If you study it carefully, even my face has altered (according to my opinion).
GeorgeK
Old 27-10-2006, 08:18 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgek
Wow Daisy !
Even I would not be brave enough to say that.
Yes...you are right. Especially when you freeze a frame. I could see them, but I never thought anyone else could.
Can you tell me more ?
There is also a concentration of flux energy spinning in front of my head.
Unfortunately the film re-shoot is poor. The original is much better, but this is too large to get on file.

Regards George

i'll study them again tonight no worries, comp crashed last night, so i ended up not doing readings or anything in case it went off halfway through i'll study them again and tell you what i see there is more than one there though
Old 27-10-2006, 08:21 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by QUE_KAKASHI
magic and possession is a two-edged blade and it will eventually turn on the wielder....i suggest caution.....lots of it

you speak a helluva lot of good sense if you don't mind me saying so , some spirits are not to be played around with as such, you must treat them with respect.
georgek can i ask did you have protection in place????and are you happy to hear what i'll tell you
Closed Thread