Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 30-09-2017, 08:40 AM
Pathfinder
Telepathy or not?

Alongside my recent experiences sensing the dead and other energies, recently between myself and my partner I have literally been voicing what hes been thinking.Now I know between partners there is a level of knowledge of what they're like and what they might say but hes even suggested he feels as though one is the transmitter and the other is the receiver.

The only thing is this hasn't just happened with him, it happened the other day with my friend and she literally said you took the thoughts out my head and vocalised them... Maybe this is developing among my new abilities but I am sceptical even though sometimes I think jeez this is just getting strange

What are your thoughts?
Old 30-09-2017, 02:04 PM
Master
Hello,

When you resonate with some one, yes you can know what they are thinking. That is because you have tuned into them and are receiving good intuitive information.

One of the things which will evolve for all humans is telepathy. For some it will be more quickly than for others. It is an aspect of our true nature.

The physics of our reality is that everything is connected. Science is just starting to appreciate these things. Our human consciousness is designed to be like the other evolved ET races where telepathy is the norm for every race of beings. Some day that knowing will be understood by everyone.

My understanding is that teleathy is the core ability for all other skills and abilities. That out conduit for using telepathy(intuition) is a person's higher self.

Do you have an interest in evolving your telepathic skills while establishing a very deep love bond with your higher self?

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 02-10-2017, 06:54 PM
Pathfinder
I agree 100% with John.

I think believing is the first step and not doubting. I say this because I did the same at the start. Not that it wasn't possible in general, but more "Am I capable of doing that?" LOL

You will discover you are. I have a very strong telepathic connection with my friend and she lives on the other side of the country. She will see something and I will dream it and vice versa.

One of the things I started doing to expand it and practice is work with my dogs. Yep, they are amazing and you will see that, like John said, we all have the ability.

If you have pets, you may like to start with them. I just started with telling them to sit in my mind and any other command they knew. ;)

Good Luck!
Old 07-10-2017, 01:42 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaSage
I agree 100% with John.

I think believing is the first step and not doubting. I say this because I did the same at the start. Not that it wasn't possible in general, but more "Am I capable of doing that?" LOL

You will discover you are. I have a very strong telepathic connection with my friend and she lives on the other side of the country. She will see something and I will dream it and vice versa.

One of the things I started doing to expand it and practice is work with my dogs. Yep, they are amazing and you will see that, like John said, we all have the ability.

If you have pets, you may like to start with them. I just started with telling them to sit in my mind and any other command they knew. ;)

Good Luck!

I have a kitty that i have a real soul bond with!
She knows when I need the cuddles and I know what shes going to do before she even does it, i'd love to expand on it! I am currently going through a complete expansion of my mind, thoughts and abilities, may need to take one thing at a time !

xx
Old 07-10-2017, 04:08 PM
Master
Hi,

My best friend, she is 28, is an animal communcator. We became friends because of our mutual interest in telepathic living.

Her natural psychic inclinations comes from her bond with nature and animals. My experiences have led me to bond with my higher self as I expressed earlier.

We both know and use different ways to accomplish the same things. A nice conversation with your kitty could easily bring in universal wisdom on how best for you to undertake this complete expansion of your mind, your thinking, and your abilities.

There is only one source for any of us. How you bond with it does not matter.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/