Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 26-05-2016, 07:01 PM
Lepus

Hello Simdjs,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simdjs
Convent to leave out of the movie.

I've read they're making a movie out of the haunted anguished man painting.

Blessed be,
Lepus
Old 26-05-2016, 07:15 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepus
Hello Simdjs, I've read they're making a movie out of the haunted anguished man painting.

Blessed be,
Lepus

I don't remember that artifact. Was it in Annabelle or the first Conjuring? I'm looking forward watching the second one - of course alone in the living room with the lights off.... oh I love getting scared. lol

off topic: just now little random icons are appearing on my monitor. Should be interesting if they disappear or not. This monitor is only a few months old - at least I have this under warranty. Hope they go away and hope it's not something else.

Just now - previewed message and they're gone. Hope they don't come back. I hate it when I watch ghost / demon shows or talk about this and stuff happens - it'd be nice to be normal.
Old 26-05-2016, 10:28 PM
Seeker

I asked this because of an incident I read about.A member of the Alabama Foundation for Paranormal Research seen an odd shape and then he caught on fire and received burns up and down his body. Another odd thing to note is the activity happens mostly at night during September and October.
Old 27-05-2016, 01:05 AM
Knower
Should be interesting to know where the planets/stars are during that time period. Did anyone catch it on film?
Old 27-05-2016, 01:21 AM
Seeker

I don't know I read about it on Sloss Furnace's website. Also I was wandering if anyone knows why an EVP of a little girl would be caught in the tunnel of the mill?
Old 27-05-2016, 02:52 AM
Knower
Labor laws didn't exist then which is why unions came about. Many kids died along with many men and women. OSHA was only an immigrants accent saying ocean. Take that famous sewing company where many women died trying to leave the factory. They locked the doors to prevent any of them from taking breaks, going to pee, etc. Brutal.
Old 27-05-2016, 03:05 AM
Seeker

There has never been any children working there as far as I know, and if there was it would have been boys. Women would not have been able to handle the conditions and small children would have been useless in a steel mill.
Old 27-05-2016, 03:40 AM
Knower
You sure about that? Many children today in other countries are used to crawl into small spaces and they are very cheap labor. Unless you have the wage books with pay outs recorded with all the workers, one never knows. Also many were paid in cash, children were disposable back then especially if they didn't have any parents or too many kids at home.
Old 27-05-2016, 03:25 PM
Seeker

I don't think there would have been many task requiring crawling into small spaces, and if there was it would not have been an everyday task.
Old 13-08-2016, 08:04 PM
Seeker

one thing they do if they "get in the wire" is hit you with extreme psychosis, basically schizophrenia in a very real sense....hearing menacing voices condemning you about personal stuff non-stop, they can cause physical discomfort and even physical attacks...they keep up the torment 24/7 to deprive you of sleep, they try and make your life fall apart basically, it ain't pretty but it can happen.