Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 24-05-2016, 01:38 AM
Seeker

What Can an Evil Spirit Do?

I know I talked about Slag before, but I was wondering what an evil spirit can do? One of the incidents with Slag was an investigator seen a dark figure and then spontaneously caught on fire. Kinda makes me wanna **** him off just to see what happens.
Old 24-05-2016, 02:14 AM
Master
i'm unfamiliar with "Slag" and your other posts.
i see no (good) reason for taunting entities.
Old 24-05-2016, 04:26 AM
Lepus

Hello Blitzkrieg,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg
I know I talked about Slag before, but I was wondering what an evil spirit can do? One of the incidents with Slag was an investigator seen a dark figure and then spontaneously caught on fire. Kinda makes me wanna **** him off just to see what happens.

Can you explain what a "Slag" is? I agree with Horace, why provoke a nefarious entity?

Blessed be,
Lepus
Old 24-05-2016, 06:27 AM
Master
Quote:
If you are afraid of Slag or show any fear whatsoever, don't pee him off because he'll push all your buttons...feed off you, then laugh. If you're anything like me, you'll go 'c'mon mate, up for the challenge?' and try and get them to blow out a candle or roll a ball across a table or interact with my EM detecting teddy bear trigger object...but nope. So I'm like 'what, we all full of cold air now? sheesh'. However, they know if one gave me a full-bodied apparition which pulled the covers off my bed I'd prolly pee myself. lolz
Old 24-05-2016, 06:58 AM
Master
the story of Slag:

This Abandoned Factory in Alabama Will Haunt Your Dreams:
http://www.onlyinyourstate.com/alaba...ed-factory-al/
Old 24-05-2016, 01:26 PM
Knower
Quote:

What the creature in mention has the power to do is unlimited. There are numerous reports of nefarious spirits masquerading as something innocent to gain your trust before unleashing its full potential. I would not recommend challenging it, but I recommend getting some help.
When life gets you down and you think it's no use, when you don't know who you are and you have nothing to lose, just know you have friends who think you're worth the while, and they always tell you "Why worry, just smile."
Old 24-05-2016, 02:20 PM
Knower
Unless you have a backing and experience with dealing with entities, don't do it.

My dead mother brought a demon through the portal in my house and I fought it for months until I was strong enough to deal with it. I had to create a companion to sit on the portal as not to allow others through it. I had a powerful clair come and assist me with my third eye until I could do what I needed to. I had to banish my own fear and tune it out. I have telekinetics and have learned to put up energy barriers. Then after our house fire (which was started 'mysteriously' in the attic - electrical - imagined how to explain that to the insurance company). I had to face it down and banish it. I burned for days after that.

Unless you're in the business of helping others to banish, don't take it on. Demons are from another world, have their own rules and hate humans. Interact with it and you'll regret it.
Old 24-05-2016, 03:37 PM
Lepus

Hello H:O:R:A:C:E,

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
the story of Slag:

This Abandoned Factory in Alabama Will Haunt Your Dreams:
http://www.onlyinyourstate.com/alaba...ed-factory-al/

Ah, okay. Thanks!

Blessed be,
Lepus
Old 24-05-2016, 04:28 PM
Guide

I think the best they can do is deplete you of energy/enhance low mood

Just dont give it that power and you will be fine
Old 24-05-2016, 04:36 PM
Guide
An Evil Spirit can do anything it wants if you give it the power to do it.. They don't have to hurt you if you don't let them. Most people are so unaware of there true power and how much power they have over this type of stuff.. Believing you can get hurt and that something bad will happen will manifest that. It's called power of thought.
eyes ablaze with intensity,
a labyrinth of her deepest emotions.