Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28-06-2017, 09:00 AM
Newbie ;)

This happens to me ofter and in the beginning my husband was accusing me to be cold hearted,seeing only negative first,bla bla bla...
When I met his friends or people in the same group I just felt odd and few I really didn't like. They were all polite and chatty with me. Luckuly I could use an excuse my portuguese(Brazilian friends) is not good for a conversation so they left me alone. I had few arguments with my husband about it but it turned out I was right all along. He is very oposite. When he meets new people,he accepts them with open heart,everyone is good mentality and Im the cranky one :)

It also happened when I met his brothers girlfriend. For about 6 months prior meeting her all of his family was telling me good stuff about her,how she can't wait to help me with a baby(she would live with us for few months),help cooking,etc... so I got excited to meet her in person for the first time. I tried my best to hide my true feelings about her because in first hour I had this big dislike of her. She was friendly,chatty,all excited.... but I felt something off about her. It bugged me because I couldn't say anything to anyone. I started mentioning it to my hubby and as soon as he gave me that known look,I stopped. Still hoping I am wrong about her. Fast forward 1 month of her living with us. Worst experience ever! Everything I thought,sensed she will do,she did. it came to the point that I was packing my stuff to stay with my family until she leaves my house and even willing to end my relationship. My good hearted hubby was torn bettween us as he didnt want to loose us and he couldn't just kick her out as she didn't have money for a flight ticket back home.

When things resolved(she left) we had a big chat about my first feelings about the person and now he always asks me for my opinion when meeting someone new.
I don't want to be negative Nancy but I am always right about people :)