Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 08-11-2018, 08:36 PM
Master
Looking for name of a deck

Hi I've flipped through so many threads now over the past weeks unsuccessfully, and I'll just try and ask.

In a thread here one of you guys used this beautiful deck, I the style makes me associate of the 20s and airships and gypsy markets. Art nouveau is my best guess.

Pencilled paintings if that makes any sense...?

I even asked the owner of the deck and got the name, but I can't find this anywhere....!

My memory says it was 'real tarot'..?

(But that gives nothing when I search for it and my memory is very untrustworthy so it might be sth complètely different.)

Any ideas? <3

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 08-11-2018, 09:33 PM
Master
Hi Realm Ki, I am sorry I cannot be of much help, however have you searched on google " Images of Tarot cards", I just had a quick look myself and they come up with plenty of cards from various decks, that may help you out?.
Good luck and i hope you find them .

Love GA x
Old 08-11-2018, 10:37 PM
Master
right click the photo and find "search image on google" option.
Best way to find out, and fast.
Old 10-11-2018, 06:49 AM
Master
Yes I've tried that too. I'll keep trying of course.

Also, I'm not stressing. If I'm supposed to have it, it'll show up. Im just taking small steps, doing my part. We'll see :)

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Old 10-11-2018, 10:34 AM
Master
So you know the name but just cannot find a shop that sells it?
You can ask in a bookstore if they can order it. Could be that it isn't published anymore. I came across a deck a while back too that isn't in print any longer :(
You can try Bookdepository, see if they've got it.
Or ask on a secondhand book website, post a request with a picture of said deck with it.
Old 10-11-2018, 11:27 PM
55Degrees

Was it Steampunk Tarot by Barbara Moore and Aly Fell?
Old 11-11-2018, 02:56 AM
Master
do you know about how long ago it was? did you search through your posts on the forum? I know you said you tried finding it but in case you remember about what time or month it was I could try to help you look too
Old 11-11-2018, 11:28 PM
Master
go by authaa of dec u luv
iv lotss of doren vertuess i do few of us on hear will onw her decs thy will
iv few new 1slk witchss wisdomss thy grt thy r
so is fairyy god mothr so lk sinderalla storyy wear thy will giv u gud gidensess thy will

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 12-11-2018, 01:09 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
Was it Steampunk Tarot by Barbara Moore and Aly Fell?

Snap! I wondered if the deck was Steampunk as well. Pisces_Moon, it is so good to see you posting again!

Realm Ki, I am so curious about your avatar. Is your resplendent green and gold angel from a tarot deck?
Old 12-11-2018, 09:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne
Snap! I wondered if the deck was Steampunk as well. Pisces_Moon, it is so good to see you posting again!

Realm Ki, I am so curious about your avatar. Is your resplendent green and gold angel from a tarot deck?

It is not thecsteampunk deck though I loved that one also.

And the Avatar is not from a deck I know, But I will see now where I found it.

Someone asked if I knew the name: No I don't. I don't remember at all. I just associate the answer I got to something like 'the real tarot', might not even be close...

Might have been an oracle deck too - I really just was struck by the images...

Thanks all for reading. And if anyone knows they've been asked by me in a thread or message what deck they were using - please feel free to share, might be a handful of decks but that's just good :)

If it doesn't surface now it will later, all in due time.

(I have looked through messages and forum threads as best I can - without getting obsessed about it. I look a little every now and then when I remember sth...)