Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 19-12-2017, 02:31 AM
Knower

abusive entity

Hi, I'm male and history was I started to work on chakras then entity got me totally. I'd love to confirm this is all true from yours and ways to deal with this.
Already recited banishments, have collected crystals in attempt to transmute negativity with no luck yet. Even talked to archangels, need to get that message out to archangels or divine help, probably need to know to this done this way correctly? I might be blocked from contacting outside help?

Kept me up many times, destroying dreams while sleeping, abusing me using sexual kinds like touching breasts and shoving at me with noises (heard bup, bup..) and can take control of my mind and keep me silent when I want to speak. Thinking anything many times shut down many times.

Thanks and cheers, stonecollector
Old 20-12-2017, 02:01 PM
Master

I dont think this is a ghost or demon . I think its stuff you have repressed . Do some medatation and past life regression .
Old 30-12-2017, 01:00 AM
Knower

Update on this very controlling entity.

The entity is real thing and very active, can know what I am doing. Is that repressed memory? I did saw a white tiny orb flit about in my bathroom today. I had seen these orb many times too there as well in past.

Did carefully raising the spiritual vibration, can tell it is promptly cut off with no control, also can tell how entity's touching into my mind. Also entity does not allow me to think which is suppressed by force too and will tell me in mean voice tells me not to think. Is crystals supposed able to work even cannot touch them due to spirit's control over brain matter?

Sexual explicit warning: kept hearing entity's voice sounded like "penis" in row for long time and show me that thing in front of my sight while looking at anything like this monitor. And stupid stories too. Is that my mental problem? Every time I read, look at websites or watch tv, or the mocking voices also feel false emotions caused by entity's control, I don't think since how this entity behaved rather than mine's.

Heard voice saying "penis" repeatedly when watching tv advert a child play hammering wooden toy pegs into pegboard frame just very minutes ago.

Does not require to assist with help except really need to confirm entity is real or not by your spiritual divining?

Cheers, stonecollector
Old 01-01-2018, 10:42 PM
Master

I was thinking more along the lines of human created thought forms . There real , just no consciousness . This may be a being of some kind .
Old 17-01-2018, 10:01 PM
Experiencer

This is a demon. Say out loud with authority "In Gods and in Jesus of Nazareth's name, I command you to leave"

Even saying" In God and in Jesus' name who was crucified for our sins, I command you to leave"
Old 24-01-2018, 08:29 PM
Knower
Turn on all the lights. Burn sage, palo santo wood, or frankincense. They can't stand it. If you have a bell then ring it. Meditate and ask your guides for assistance in removing it. In your mind or out loud, yell at it to leave and that its not welcome. Tell it to never come back. Then call Archangel Michael and ask him to make sure it's gone.
It should stop immediately.
Old 07-05-2018, 04:26 PM
Pathfinder

As with another here, im giving you a piece of my shield. But for you a little different. Jeruboam is my Trubidor. He is an Angel. I want you to ask for him, and have him inject you with Axle grease. (A spiritual concoction to fight an infection of darkness). Afterwards you'll recieve the shield. And the shield envelopes the whole body
Old 07-05-2018, 05:45 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoppyBlue
Turn on all the lights. Burn sage, palo santo wood, or frankincense. They can't stand it. If you have a bell then ring it. Meditate and ask your guides for assistance in removing it. In your mind or out loud, yell at it to leave and that its not welcome. Tell it to never come back. Then call Archangel Michael and ask him to make sure it's gone.
It should stop immediately.

This.

I recommend white sage. Also, I have heard not to meditate with an evil entity because it can open you up to possession.
Old 08-05-2018, 07:04 PM
Pathfinder

The evil entity is already present within. The terminaligy is oppression. The darkness is capible of going in and out as often as they wish. This person needs a spiritul doctor basically. The person will not be able to stop the darkness on thier own.

Im sorry for you. Spiritual Warfair is what i specialize in. And i can promise you the axle greese is very effective.
Old 08-05-2018, 07:08 PM
Pathfinder

I am well aware of St. Michael the ArchAngel. We are like brothers. He is Angel i am human. Lol