Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 02-11-2018, 04:20 AM
Ascender
Question The High Priestess

From others experience, does it always mean things around you are not as they appear to be?
Old 02-11-2018, 04:36 AM
Newbie ;)

So says the mirror

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCreativeSpirit
From others experience, does it always mean things around you are not as they appear to be?

The high priestess is a gargantua of thought.
Old 02-11-2018, 11:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCreativeSpirit
Huh? Does it ever mean that?
I know it can mean that some things are still unknown or hidden, but that's not the same, I take that to be more internal. I don't think I'd interpret the HPS as having to do with something around you, as it is a deep internal card.
Unless it comes up on a position concerning the environment maybe.
Old 03-11-2018, 04:26 AM
Ascender
I have been reading the Biddle definitions inline or biddy website
Old 03-11-2018, 09:17 AM
Master
Ah, okay. But it says nothing about things around you not being as they appear either...
I used to like Biddie but since she's changed her site to accommodate her own Tarot deck and book it's gotten pretty useless. It's not much more than a description of what you can see on the RW card. I can see that myself, I don't need someone to describe it.
I go to other sites now if I want inspiration on a card's interpretation.
Old 04-11-2018, 11:50 AM
Master
I love the high priestess. It's one of.my favorites. Not as they appear to be ? High priestess is not sly or with hidden agenda..I think it's a positive card..could mean on the unknown or something that is mysterious...but it does not have negative connotation in terms of describing a person and their intent.
Old 04-11-2018, 12:22 PM
Master

for me this card is a 'you already know' yet more needs to be revealed for understanding how and why you know. and when that time comes you'll hear your self say 'oh, i knew it!!' once evidence has appeared.

the moon card is more deceptive as in things that dont appear as they are.
Old 05-11-2018, 02:16 AM
Deactivated Account

I always viewed her in a more positive connotation. She feels with every inch of her soul and being, Energy is fluid and vibrational. She is the epitome of self confidence and aged wisdom. In tarot she is also represented/ruled by the moon. The similarity is sharing the deep depths of subconsciousness. Whether a situation is good or bad, its subjective. I do feel she demands for you to trust your gut/intuition. If something doesn't feel right, trust and own that feeling.... Can't say you weren't warned kinda message.

Just my peas and carrots