Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 22-12-2010, 05:42 PM
FIRE-MAIDEN

Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Hey Fire Maiden.

Welcome to Spiritual Forums

Namaste

thanx native spirit for welcome iam likeing it here
Old 22-12-2010, 06:11 PM
FIRE-MAIDEN

still finding my feet here folks, so forgive any errors, it seems i posted same post twice, [i thought first reply to native spirit hadnt posted lol ,but it had so edited this second post here to explain ! told ya i was scatty as hell itself .
Old 22-12-2010, 10:59 PM
Rumar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkest-Messiah
OMG...SeaZen...she seldom uncaps anything...intense soul!

My ROFLCopter goes SWOOSH SWOOSH *ddddddddddddd* SWOOSH SWOOSH!
Old 23-12-2010, 12:19 AM
Darkest-Messiah

My ROFLCopter goes SWOOSH SWOOSH *ddddddddddddd* SWOOSH SWOOSH![/quote]

Love it
Old 23-12-2010, 12:24 AM
FIRE-MAIDEN

hah hah frigging wicked lov it rumar !
Old 23-12-2010, 01:36 AM
CK39

Hi Fire-Maiden, My question is, "Why talk to the maiden when her god is here :) "
The worship of "Chaos" is a valid religion. And you and your god have made an interesting splash into this pool of serious spiritual folk.

Personally I feel that you are a management problem :) but then i am new here and I do not really know management that well.

WELCOME

CK
Old 23-12-2010, 03:12 AM
Jules

ohhh I'm sure you'll get to know us ;)

Hiya all you newbies :))))

Welcome to SF, make yourselves at home, enjoy the forums, read the rules and ahem ... be'ave! LOL. If you need anything pm any member of staff and we'll be only to happy to help.

Have fun :)
Jules
SF Moderator x
Old 23-12-2010, 04:23 AM
MetaEdge

What a weird contrast, to return from working with a lot of water energy. To reading your posts xD.

Hope you enjoy your stay here.
Old 23-12-2010, 09:42 AM
FIRE-MAIDEN

Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK39
Hi Fire-Maiden, My question is, "Why talk to the maiden when her god is here :) "
The worship of "Chaos" is a valid religion. And you and your god have made an interesting splash into this pool of serious spiritual folk.

Personally I feel that you are a management problem :) but then i am new here and I do not really know management that well.

WELCOME

CK

why thanky ck39 for the warm welcome,[smiles] ah a most valid question, me and my partner [note his name is changed to [dark messiah] as the laddie caused utter confusion, nicking my name and adding god lol !
it tis a quip between he and i , he my god me his goddess, but and note its a big but, i worship no god, or indeed man beast or spirit, i see any diety
as a projection of my own psyche... possibly a management problem, hah hah, one of my failings is i was born a true rebel to the core !
but will do my lil upmost to be a good gal [winks]: scouts honor , its truely not me when i disbehave, its that dam troll attrached to me hair ,hes a pain in the neck !
Old 23-12-2010, 09:45 AM
FIRE-MAIDEN

Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetaEdge
What a weird contrast, to return from working with a lot of water energy. To reading your posts xD.

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

thanx for the warm welcome, metaedge,[winks] yes indeed but remember, water puts out fire...so shall have to watch you hahahah !