Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 03-01-2013, 12:02 AM
mm86

A gift from the universe

Hi,

I recently had an amazing energy healing session done and the lady who did it for me said that the universe placed a big red rose on my head during the session and said " We are giving you a gift. You can ask whatever you want. All you need to do is ask and we will make sure you have it". The lady added that I should ask for something meaningful and not something like lottery win etc.

The past 4 years have been miserable for me. I was subjected to horrible bullying which made me an emotional mess. That was the reason why I went in for the healing session. I want to ask the universe to help me move on and show me the path to love and light. I have spent too much time wallowing in misery. I am done with it and really want to let go of the past and move on but fear is not letting me do so. How do I go about communicating with the universe to help me move on and show me the path to love and light?

Thanks.
Old 03-01-2013, 01:52 AM
MYFIGO

I am sorry you were subjected to bullying. It is a horrid situation that no one should have to endure. Unfortunately it can go on for a very long period of time.

I have been several times in my life. In fact, it has been a lifetime situation, one after another beginning at home. It has been one of my life lessons to learn how to arise from it. From my experience, I believe we take on an aura that invites the bullying. Bullies take our kindness and respect as a sign of weakness. The fact that we do nothing to stand up for ourselves tells them that we deserve to be bullied. They find it entertaining and rewarding. Bullies come in all shapes, sizes and ages. They never stop. A bully is a very shallow, insecure and jealous person.

You are so right about being an emotional mess. Bullying will beat you down emotionally until you are weak and fragile. You're on the right track to pursue love and peace. Don't have fear. The only thing scarier than change is if things remain the same. You sure don't want that!

Here is what happened to me. After almost 6 years of being bullied at my work by someone I could do nothing about, I was reduced to a weakened emotional mess. I stood in the shower crying because I dreaded going to work so much. The screaming abusive and cursing attacks were as many as 8 in a single day. I was too weak to seek another job. I literally gave it up to God. This was not something I've ever done. I had tried everything else. I said, "I will forgive her every day, if you will just take care of her."

The crazy thing is, that when I went to work, nothing happened. By ten o'clock, no attacks. By that time, she normally would have attacked 3 or 4 times. By the end of the day, still no attacks. I am not making things up when I say nothing happened for 2 weeks. And when it did, she lacked her usual venom. During the two weeks interim, I had time to heal. It make me realize how very weak I was. It also make me realize how much I expected the attacks to happen. I believe I had developed a weakened aura and she sensed it. I also believe she derived power from her ability to attack me as she did.

Things are not perfect as she is still a nasty venomous personality. However, I have healed greatly and gained much confidence in my spiritual journey. The fact that she cannot upset me as before has taken the reward out of her attacks. When she gets nasty, now I ask God to "send her some love" and it seems to work. Within minutes, someone calls her and I can hear her in her office laughing and the rest of the day is pleasant.

It can work the other way too. One day near Christmas, I was overwhelmed with a ridiculous work load that simply could not be done. I started to feel frustrated and laughed at myself saying, "Well God, I guess you better send ME some love!"

A few minutes later, guess who sat down at my desk and told me a childhood story about Christmas. Yep, my tormentor. She's been nice to me about 5 times in 9 years. I had to laugh... God sure has a sense of humor.

I hope there is something in my experience that is meaningful to you. I would encourage you to study positivity and the law of attraction. There is so much available to us when we expect it... both good and bad. We have far more influence than we ever might have imagined.

And most definitely .... love is the only thing there is.
Old 03-01-2013, 02:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mm86
.... How do I go about communicating with the universe to help me
move on and show me the path to love and light?

Thanks.
Seriously....Declare, " I am moving on and following a path of love and light. So be it."
With conviction and often...Amen...believe it.
(That is how simple it is.)

Take it from someone that has done this since 1983.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 03-01-2013, 02:04 AM
mm86

Hi MYFIGO,

Thanks for your kind reply. Your story sounds very inspiring and I really like how you asked god " I will forgive her every day, if you will just take care of her."
I have no problem about forgiving the bullies who tormented me but the scary prospect of meeting them in the future scares me. I do not see these bullies anymore but keep thinking that I might bump into them in the future and they might again be mean to me. This is what is not letting me turn my life towards love and light and making me live in the past. I am not sure how to go about wording my request to the universe to help me move on. Any pointers there?

thanks
Old 03-01-2013, 02:06 AM
mm86

@Miss Hepburn:

thanks.that sounds good.Maybe I will say something like

" I am moving on and following a path of love and light.So be it.While you are at it, Please take care of my bullies. I have forgiven them for everything".

How does it sound?

thanks
Old 03-01-2013, 02:33 AM
MYFIGO

MM ... I understand your fear and dread. I believe we wear our thoughts on the outside. Others can perceive our perception of ourselves even if they do not realize it. So it's important to work on yourself from the inside out.

There is a beautiful little book "Jesus Calling" by Sarah Young. She realized that she prayed to God, but never waited for answers. It is a daily devotional meant to be read one page per day and is inspiration for each day of how Jesus would encourage us. I have had my own visions with Jesus, so I don't doubt her experiences.

I read these each day and it helps keep me centered in my heart. There are a couple of lessons I pulled from the book that might help you today. One is that the painful parts of life are meant to be experienced only once. Every time we worry, we experience things thousands of times and often much worse that they would really be. You can see how dreading running into these bullies is robbing you of your joy. In the law of attraction, you would be creating the very thing you don't want.

Instead, I suggest "sending them love". Visualize them and ask God to bless them with everything their heart desires, love, joy, peace and contentment. See them happy and smiling and kind. I know at first glance it doesn't seem like they should get this... but if they had these things, they would never hurt anyone the way they hurt you. That is truly loving your enemy.

This method does two things. It makes you feel as if you have taken action and it doesn't allow bitterness to remain in your heart. When we stay attached to people with feelings of bitterness, anger, fear and/or resentment, we keep these people imprisoned in our hearts. The problem is, we become the jailor and we become imprisoned in our own jail. So, cut the attachments to them and send them on their way with your blessing.

What you may not realize is how much of your life is devoted to these memories. I would suggest reviewing how you spend your thoughts and when you have negative ones, change them quickly to a prayer or blessing and then find a way to use your time and thoughts in a positive way.

I would suggest meditation, learn to balance your chakras, read books about positivity and express gratitude each day. I always thought I was positive until I began to study it and found there was so much more.

Let me know if I can help you in any way.
Old 03-01-2013, 02:55 AM
mm86

@MYFIGO:

thanks for your kind reply. Your written words radiates positive energy.
I think this is what I will ask the universe every day until I feel that I have got it.

"" I am moving on and following a path of love and light.So be it.Please bless all those girls with love, peace and joy and help us heal. thanks"

How does it sound?

Thanks.
Old 03-01-2013, 03:32 AM
MYFIGO

It sounds perfect! You're on the right path!
Old 03-01-2013, 01:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MYFIGO
MM ... I understand your fear and dread. I believe we wear our thoughts on the outside. Others can perceive our perception of ourselves even if they do not realize it. So it's important to work on yourself from the inside out.

There is a beautiful little book "Jesus Calling" by Sarah Young. She realized that she prayed to God, but never waited for answers. It is a daily devotional meant to be read one page per day and is inspiration for each day of how Jesus would encourage us. I have had my own visions with Jesus, so I don't doubt her experiences.

I read these each day and it helps keep me centered in my heart. There are a couple of lessons I pulled from the book that might help you today. One is that the painful parts of life are meant to be experienced only once. Every time we worry, we experience things thousands of times and often much worse that they would really be. You can see how dreading running into these bullies is robbing you of your joy. In the law of attraction, you would be creating the very thing you don't want.

Instead, I suggest "sending them love". Visualize them and ask God to bless them with everything their heart desires, love, joy, peace and contentment. See them happy and smiling and kind. I know at first glance it doesn't seem like they should get this... but if they had these things, they would never hurt anyone the way they hurt you. That is truly loving your enemy.

This method does two things. It makes you feel as if you have taken action and it doesn't allow bitterness to remain in your heart. When we stay attached to people with feelings of bitterness, anger, fear and/or resentment, we keep these people imprisoned in our hearts. The problem is, we become the jailor and we become imprisoned in our own jail. So, cut the attachments to them and send them on their way with your blessing.

What you may not realize is how much of your life is devoted to these memories. I would suggest reviewing how you spend your thoughts and when you have negative ones, change them quickly to a prayer or blessing and then find a way to use your time and thoughts in a positive way.

I would suggest meditation, learn to balance your chakras, read books about positivity and express gratitude each day. I always thought I was positive until I began to study it and found there was so much more.

Let me know if I can help you in any way.

Thank you for being you.

"you know that you have found your passion when your love for it overrides any fear to attain it..."-Solace
Old 05-01-2013, 03:23 PM
MYFIGO

Thank you Solace,

Your comment was very sweet.