Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 20-08-2012, 11:13 AM
12padams

Going through walls?

Just wondering what has happened when you have attempted to go through walls... Do you go to what's physically on the other side? Back to your body? Or to another place entirely?

Here's what happened when I tried to go through walls in an early astral experience: http://youtu.be/wmMiV256fbI

Has anyone experienced anything similar?
Old 20-08-2012, 11:56 AM
aphrodisiac

Unfortunately I have not had my first AP yet but kudos for your video reconstruction, intelligent stuff :)
Old 20-08-2012, 01:00 PM
12padams

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphrodisiac
Unfortunately I have not had my first AP yet but kudos for your video reconstruction, intelligent stuff :)
Don't worry you will get it one day (I did and I've logged every second of my journey in ebooks since I started). And the videos I make of my experiences... I just hope they reach out to the world showing what it's like to be conscious in a nonphysical world (whatever that world may be).

Good luck on your astral projection journey aphrodisiac :)
Old 20-08-2012, 01:04 PM
aphrodisiac

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12padams
Don't worry you will get it one day (I did and I've logged every second of my journey in ebooks since I started). And the videos I make of my experiences... I just hope they reach out to the world showing what it's like to be conscious in a nonphysical world (whatever that world may be).

Good luck on your astral projection journey aphrodisiac :)

Thank you and thank you for the inspiration :)
Old 20-08-2012, 02:54 PM
Master
12padams--

I think for any things you want to accomplish during OBEs (flying, moving through walls, etc.) having enough energy is most important. Before you begin your moving around, request Energy now! or Clarity now! It can be given if you ask. Keep asking until you feel the awareness level you want. Then just think about doing what you want.

Usually, going through doors, windows or walls might open up a whole new scene (astral scene) or new dimension. Remember, these are not "physical" places--they are created by thoughts of millions (and yourself).

I think there must be a kind of transition that is encouraged whenever coming to doors or windows in astral. It can be disconcerting to people, though, so be prepared!

Isle - Lora
Old 20-08-2012, 05:27 PM
Trieah

Interesting video. Thanks for sharing it.

And your little sister is just so adorable
Old 20-08-2012, 09:05 PM
CNC

I have yet to try a wall. I was able to get through my front door (closed)twice. The first time I tried to go through my front door I just slammed right into it. I would back up and try to ram it but the same thing would happen, was very frusterating. I was able to stick my hands out, I could feel the wind and it was real cool. Once my hands were through I just rammed my body through and was outside. Still not a flawless system, but it did the trick.

The first time I was outside I started to go into a total panic. Since I had so much trouble getting out I thought I wouldn't be able to get back in. I only made it a foot or two before the pull set in, and I welcomed it, I was losing it.

The second time I was a little more relaxed, I was able to go to the roof of my house and just look around a little. I never have really clear vision during these things, but it was still really amazing. Feeling the wind was the strangest part, something I'll probably never be able to properly explain :)

Unfortunately the same thing happened, I started to panic a little because I was outside and feared I wouldn't be able to get back in to my body (I know this is impossible but someone please tell my subconcious that, lol) the problem is I only get OOB every few months or so and I'm just not properly prepared mentally when it happens. It's kind of like it's the first time every time if that makes sense? They are usually over so fast and once it's over and I'm lying in bed thinking about it I think of things I would have done differently. I feel like if I could get them to occur a little more often I could really explore and relax instead of it being a panicked mess like it "usually" is :)
Old 20-08-2012, 09:15 PM
Master

I have been through walls. I could end up anywhere. It could be in my home, someone elses home. The other week I went through a wall and I was looking down at the ocean. It was scary. I was high up and unfortunately I went back into my body. I do not want to go through walls anymore. I thought of a better way. When I am out of my body I am going to say, where I want to go to.
Old 20-08-2012, 09:28 PM
Master
Like most things in the astral worlds, going through walls may lead to a variety of places... the next room or the next dimension or....

Just try it and see for yourself.

Xan

Old 20-08-2012, 09:29 PM
Master
I thought of a better way. When I am out of my body I am going to say, where I want to go to.

Excellent, suzy!

Xan