Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 28-05-2012, 04:19 PM
sgk

My understanding of the AH materials is that it takes 17 seconds for one pure or coherent thought-emotion-desire to gather strength to draw in another related thought (perhaps another positive aspect of the manifestation of your desire), then another 17 seconds to draw in another and so on. With each thought being related and aligned to your original goal, each successive thought should become stronger and stronger, essentially building on the previous and forming the foundation for the next.

With this in mind, it wouldn't really be necessary for you to hold 'one single pure thought' for 68 seconds or more, which does seem quite difficult.

What do others think? I have to admit being very interested in LOA, but have not taken the initiative yet to prove it to myself. I also would be very interested in hearing of others experiments, partial or complete successes, even if small.

Love and Light to All
Old 28-05-2012, 07:34 PM
Samsakra

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgk
My understanding of the AH materials is that it takes 17 seconds for one pure or coherent thought-emotion-desire to gather strength to draw in another related thought (perhaps another positive aspect of the manifestation of your desire), then another 17 seconds to draw in another and so on. With each thought being related and aligned to your original goal, each successive thought should become stronger and stronger, essentially building on the previous and forming the foundation for the next.

With this in mind, it wouldn't really be necessary for you to hold 'one single pure thought' for 68 seconds or more, which does seem quite difficult.

What do others think? I have to admit being very interested in LOA, but have not taken the initiative yet to prove it to myself. I also would be very interested in hearing of others experiments, partial or complete successes, even if small.

Love and Light to All
The LOA really does work and it is always worth our while to pay attention to the fact that it is always at work through our emotions. I too am an AH follower. They are the best teachers I could ever wish for. I love the way the universe surprises me, when I stop thinking about what I've asked for....there it! I feel happy all over. I manifest small things and some big. The belief part is the tricky part. We all use the LOA everyday.
Old 07-06-2012, 09:24 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian29
If it's 69 seconds or more there is no problem. With each 17 seconds of pure thought/concentration, your manifestation will be faster. You can concentrate for 17, 34, 51, 68, 85, 102, 119, 136 etc. If you can concentrate more is better. But 68 seconds are enough for a major manifestation/miracle.

Thank you so much for this advice! I will use it to manifest something I really need....
Old 07-06-2012, 10:42 PM
MYFIGO

I have had a few experiences of manifestation... I seem to have particularly good luck with food!

One instance was finding out I didn't have another of those juicy red apples to take for my lunch. "I WISH I had another of those apples." I wasn't meaning to be intentional... but my desire was intense! About 8:30 that morning, a stranger came in to see my boss and set the most beautiful large red apple on my desk he'd saved from the hotel breakfast bar.

Another was when I went to the fridge again to pack my lunch and looking for corn I was sure I had to go with the left over Mexican from the night before. Again... HUGE disappointment and a very strong thought of "I WISH I had some corn to go with that!" It was not intentional... but quite strong. At lunch, a co-worker extended his plate toward me and asked if I would like the ear of corn he had on his plate as he had way too much food.

So, I don't know if one needs 68 seconds of pure thought. I think the pure intense desire is a key component. I wouldn't worry about how long the thought lasts.
Old 07-06-2012, 10:59 PM
Just to say I probably listen to a bit of Abraham everyday - bec I have him/her
in the car -and am very familiar with the 17 second thing.

My take: It takes about 2-3 seconds of deliberate, focused intent...really.

Thanks for starting this topic!!!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-06-2012, 05:52 AM
Deactivated Account

Wow MYFIGO, those were quick manifestations ! I will have to remember the " pure intense desire " idea and put some of my manifestations to work !

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 08-06-2012, 09:58 PM
MYFIGO

Good luck Dream Angel! I did one more where I intentionally requested chocolate candy and very shortly after, two little girls came to my door selling candy bars. I should have mentioned that I wanted it for free! LOL

There is another cool problem solving method of visualizing a situation that is troubling you and seeing a movie play of how you'd like it to turn out. I was working with a particularly venomous new employee and she really was a bad influence for the company. She seemed nice on the surface, but was into people games for her own benefit.

I played a movie of my boss coming to tell me she'd been let go... which of course would never happen as my boss would never discuss a situation like that with me (another employee) .... but that morning.... SHE came to tell me they told her to start looking.

After a few days, I worried that it might take too long for her to find another position and perhaps she would just settle in forgotten... so I created a video of my boss coming again to tell me they'd let her go. She again came to tell me within 2 hours that they told her her last day was Friday of that same week.

I had mixed feelings about wishing something negative for someone else, even if she was not good for the company. I had been telling her about the Secret and she had shared it with her Mother who had cancer. (I really had tried to be accepting of her.) So when she told me her bad news, I promised her that I would focus on her getting a better job.

She came to me Friday morning and said she was leaving at noon.. that she had found a better job with more pay and the responsibility she really wanted... she hugged me and thanked me sincerely for teaching her about manifestation and positive thinking and sharing the Secret with her.

I know this sounds far-fetched.... but try it for yourself and see what can happen. Again... I think intention and "feeling" your thoughts is the key.
Old 01-02-2013, 05:51 PM
Knower

I used this method to take unwanted thoughts off my mind and it worked. But I wonder why 17 seconds, then 34 and 68? What's so special about those numbers?
Old 01-02-2013, 08:42 PM
Deactivated Account

this is true. it works. i've done it before.
Old 02-02-2013, 02:38 PM
Pathfinder

How long does it take for the results to be realized?