Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 24-09-2017, 04:03 AM
Guide

I have lots of tales and first hand experiences... what would you like to hear?
Old 30-09-2017, 04:18 AM
Guide

Haha I have a short story on this topic that happened today.... I lol refuse to pay full price for a small town transit system.... they are smaller and have less services and are completely closed on Sundays yet they charge x2 the price of a city that services 6 cities.. anyways lol.... They check passes all the time and I have been buying the reduced ticket... looks exactly the same but has the price at the top. So a quick glance Im good.. a careful inspection im getting a ticket or something.

So needless to say I be stressing when on the train lol... I had a dream about trying to buy a ticket for the train and the conductor gave me a pass for the whole year... I can only assume what that means... anyways while on the bus beating myself up inside my mind... counting down the stops as we get closer and closer to my exit..... I looked out the window and saw one of my good luck birds flying near by... right at that time a lady behind me started to hum a soft song.... It really relaxed me.... it was strange that such good timing happened... I knew right away to relax and not worry... :) now for next week haha
Old 07-12-2017, 08:31 PM
I am an Angel. I am in multiple places at once. When I was in sleep paralysis yesterday, my brother said about 5 of me came to him, some were speaking in other languages (I was praying around him "in tongues" to protect him from the greys.. atrocious things) They were holding me down and were bothering him. We heard the same squeaky language and they were trying to scream over my prayers he said. He then woke up and said, "you okay fam?" and then I woke up screaming like a warrior. Right before I woke up, I had translated what they were saying. they said, "She can hear us now, that's not good, How does she understand us?" Then they freaked out and proceeded to try and scare me by walking up to a black screen in my room, I saw it's tiny skinny body and giant eyes walking toward the screen but only it's reflection, not it's physical body in front of the screen. Anyways I know there's parts of me that stay very near God, in a strange form with many pairs of wings covering my eyes and other parts of me, constantly praying. Other parts of me explore and help spirits/ beings. I saw a guy sleeping once in his car while driving and from my seat I shook the wheel, straightening him out and waking him up. Working for God gives you some very special blessings. <3 // God asked me to be an Archangel one day. I agreed hehe While I'm in this body here, I have similar yet different tasks. My life is also full of extreme "coincidence" to the point where it feels very normal. Every single thing lines up. I guess I'm just more aware of those things, also constantly surrounded by other Angels will cause changes like that if you're open to them. // Divine Love Forever
Old 08-12-2017, 06:11 PM
Master
anlgsle is all ovr thy r in us 2

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 08-12-2017, 08:36 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
So iv heard many people say that sometimes angels take human form to help you and then they disappear

They do not disappear, what disappears is the Form.

If you are Spiritual being, then you can only understand that nothing is material.

If you mistake material as real, then it appears to be as solid as a stone wall can be, but it is actually only a part of the light.

And angels, being light beings, can appear as form, in cases where they are asked to help.

Being of light means that every angel is a part of the other angel. To understand this, just look at a Rainbow.
The light appears to be split into many colors, but the source is the same.
Old 09-12-2017, 11:27 AM
Pathfinder

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading everyone’s comments here and it has reminded me of something that happened a few months ago which now after reading I am now considering as a spiritual experience.

One morning I was late for work, I got off the bus and went to shop and outside was a blind man who asked for help home. He only lived a few streets away and I didn’t mind being late for a good cause. I thought nothing of it and agreed. We chatted all the way and I remember feeling really good like really really dull up with love and then he said this..
“The world is full of amazing people, I should know because 4 of them walked past me” and this had me thinking all day after I left him. It was saddening to know that he’d asked for helped and had been ignored and then I was happy to realise it was because it was me who was meant to walk him home so I could learn.

From this I have seen that in lots of situations where the morale is low I feel an urge to do something to change the energy for all if not just for myself in order for me to relax and love my reality. The one I choose to live in.

It all makes me wonder, was he an angel to help me see?
Was I his angel to help him to keep faith?
Hmmm..

Interesting and amazing I must say :)
Old 10-12-2017, 03:59 AM
Guide

:) @Myke369 Yep that is how this all works. When we are living with our hearts things and coincidences occur to help us realize the light that is in all of us. Spirit likes to be mysterious so that you will have more profound thought about it. They say at one point you are suppose to see everyone as God as it is true.

@Drodo yes you are an angel. Especially if one loves and cares for others regardless of their spiritual status can learn to be such a loving being as yourself. Thank you for your service to others and your light :)
Old 10-12-2017, 06:13 PM
You're welcome!!! & Thnk you, You made my day!!! :) How can you lift yourself if you have no intention of helping others along with you? haha It'd be lonely n.n