Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 25-12-2010, 01:13 PM
Master
Dream of astral voyage?

Almost every night, I try to make an AP attempt.

So last night, as I lay, I visualized myself flying above the streets in my neighborhood. I seemed rather relaxed - no, actually, I was. But right when I was, one of my neighbors started to play with fireworks (it's not even New Year's... come on )... and it completely startled me. But every time I would try and settle down again, the fireworks would wake me up. So I thought: "Fine. I'll go to sleep."

But I had a dream. I'm very convinced it was a dream, since I felt I wasn't in control, but I was astral voyaging in it. I don't remember all the details, but I remember thinking about wanting to visit certain friends of mine. I just wasn't aware. It felt just as a dream would.

Has this happened to anyone else? What does it mean to astral voyage in a dream?

(The interesting thing is... when I tried to AP again early this morning, the dogs across the street began to bark, and I heard noises that kept waking me out of my relaxed state. I wonder if someone or something is trying to prevent me from APing... )

Any insight is appreciated!

Old 25-12-2010, 01:52 PM
Sira

Some periods are more auspicious for meditation, astral traveling and infusing Light than others. Right now, I am not even meditating because of the strange energies on the move. The little dog that lives in the apartment above me has been barking non-stop for over a week now - I take it as a sign as dogs are protectors... <3
Old 25-12-2010, 02:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sira
Some periods are more auspicious for meditation, astral traveling and infusing Light than others. Right now, I am not even meditating because of the strange energies on the move. The little dog that lives in the apartment above me has been barking non-stop for over a week now - I take it as a sign as dogs are protectors... <3

That's interesting... What do you mean by "strange energies on the move"? I've never heard of this before.

Old 25-12-2010, 02:52 PM
Sira

There is a group called "first wavers" or "pave makers" or "ascension team" working right now to clear the collective consciousness of all the fear-based polarity matrices that are keeping the humankind attached to the 3D experience. Since 10:10 portal in October the release work has been very intense and a lot of "polarity thinking" has been released to transmute into neutral or higher vibrational thinking. This is only my personal experience: when the energy is released and before it is transmuted, it travels freely, affecting people's energies, trying to find a point of contact to reattach itself. If a person is aware of his or her energies and does not allow this energy in their personal energy field, it does not have a point of contact with that person. If a person is not aware of their energies and this released energy is able to connect to them, he or she may experience unexplainable fears, bodily pains and bad dreams, until they are ready to let this energy continue its journey.
There is nothing to be afraid of. Energies are just energies. It is the humans with their fears that offer these energies a place to attach and grow.
We are in a phase of transition and these Lightworkers that I mentioned in the beginning are working to free us from the fear grids altogether. We all have a part to play in this, whether we are aware of it or not.
Was I able to clarify this at all or confuse more? =)
Old 25-12-2010, 03:06 PM
Master

Evaah, I'm convinced we dream about our astral travels sometimes. I've had some dreams I felt were of my astral travels. I don't know what it means other than it's possible your energetic system/chakras are clearing allowing you to be more consciously aware of your astral experiences.
Old 25-12-2010, 03:21 PM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by in progress
Evaah, I'm convinced we dream about our astral travels sometimes. I've had some dreams I felt were of my astral travels. I don't know what it means other than it's possible your energetic system/chakras are clearing allowing you to be more consciously aware of your astral experiences.
Yes, this is roughly what I have observed too. Sometimes during sleep we are completely rational, have logical thoughts, a coherent personality, and even deep insight and knowledge. For all intents and purposes, we are conscious. But we are not conscious, we only seem to think and act that way. During this time we carry on throughout the astral with complete control and clarity (i.e. we are not having typical nonsense dreams). We interact with and influence the environment/people with as much wisdom and understanding as if we are conscious, perhaps even more. This phase of sleep is more easily remembered and more easy to become conscious in, but obviously the vast majority of people do not remember these excursions.
Old 25-12-2010, 03:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sira
There is a group called "first wavers" or "pave makers" or "ascension team" working right now to clear the collective consciousness of all the fear-based polarity matrices that are keeping the humankind attached to the 3D experience. Since 10:10 portal in October the release work has been very intense and a lot of "polarity thinking" has been released to transmute into neutral or higher vibrational thinking. This is only my personal experience: when the energy is released and before it is transmuted, it travels freely, affecting people's energies, trying to find a point of contact to reattach itself. If a person is aware of his or her energies and does not allow this energy in their personal energy field, it does not have a point of contact with that person. If a person is not aware of their energies and this released energy is able to connect to them, he or she may experience unexplainable fears, bodily pains and bad dreams, until they are ready to let this energy continue its journey.
There is nothing to be afraid of. Energies are just energies. It is the humans with their fears that offer these energies a place to attach and grow.
We are in a phase of transition and these Lightworkers that I mentioned in the beginning are working to free us from the fear grids altogether. We all have a part to play in this, whether we are aware of it or not.
Was I able to clarify this at all or confuse more? =)

Yes; thanks for clarifying. :) Never heard of this.

Quote:

Well, the weird thing was... I dreamed of the astral voyage I was planning to take. You know how some people suggest setting up a target location? Well, I had two of my friends in mind. And during this dream, I recall thinking how I wanted to see them.. and even focused on them. But I don't remember actually visiting them.
That's why I'm intrigued. It wasn't a conscious AP, but it was a dream of the voyage I planned to take!

Old 25-12-2010, 03:33 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
(i.e. we are not having typical nonsense dreams).
I've noticed this! I'm glad you said something about it.
Old 25-12-2010, 06:29 PM
traveler

try this

if you can get one try a sound machine like the ones people use to help them sleep better like with the ocean or nature sounds. it helps block out other sounds or if possible use headphones with music that doesn't have a lot of choppy breaks or anything in it. if possible also make a 30 to 45 minute loop song on your com and d load it to an mp3 player to listen too. that really helps.