Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 27-12-2010, 06:46 PM
Sira

Gratitude

We don't have Thanksgiving in Finland so I thought that I'd set up a common thread where we can express our gratitude, affirmation-wise.

I am grateful for all the hardships of my life because they have taught me humility, compassion and tolerance.
Old 27-12-2010, 11:33 PM
Jeleya

I am grateful for my husband who always tries to make me happy. And my beautiful little cat who is always so happy to see me.

Great thread Sira :)
Old 28-12-2010, 05:18 PM
Deactivated Account
I am grateful for my lovely house and garden

There is a huge gratitude thread in The Sanctuary by the way...not that there's anything wrong with starting another, but I thought I'd point it out as it's a heartwarming thread to read.
Old 28-12-2010, 05:44 PM
Master
I am grateful to be a part of a life that just seems to take care of us.
Old 28-12-2010, 06:29 PM
Sira

Sorry, Starbuck, being new I make searches to find existing threads but this time I missed it!
But the gratitude! I just received a phone call from Helsinki! My spouse got a flight from Africa last night and through quite many landings and take-offs is now in Helsinki, waiting for the last flight to Oulu! He's cell phone broke so he was not able to call earlier.
Now I need to heat the car and wish that the engine starts up at midnight to take me to the airport. It's -26C here.
But guys, I am grateful beyond words! Christmas is coming! <3
Old 28-12-2010, 06:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sira
Sorry, Starbuck, being new I make searches to find existing threads but this time I missed it!
But the gratitude! I just received a phone call from Helsinki! My spouse got a flight from Africa last night and through quite many landings and take-offs is now in Helsinki, waiting for the last flight to Oulu! He's cell phone broke so he was not able to call earlier.
Now I need to heat the car and wish that the engine starts up at midnight to take me to the airport. It's -26C here.
But guys, I am grateful beyond words! Christmas is coming! <3

That is just awesome!

-26 degrees !!!!! Not so awesome.
Old 28-12-2010, 06:40 PM
Sira

My teeth froze when I went to put the car in heating - even though I was breathing through my nose! =)
Old 28-12-2010, 06:50 PM
Master
Quote:
My teeth froze when I went to put the car in heating - even though I was breathing through my nose! =)

I'm getting cold reading this! I wish you great success on getting there.
Old 28-12-2010, 06:57 PM
Sira

I am laughing here! I broke one of my toes in July and then the same toe again in October, just when it started feeling almost normal, so this is the first time I'm driving in 6 months! And of course it has to be super-icy, at midnight, in -26C! The Universe has a great sense of humour, of which I am, naturally, immensely grateful!
Old 28-12-2010, 07:06 PM
Master
Quote:
I am laughing here! I broke one of my toes in July and then the same toe again in October, just when it started feeling almost normal, so this is the first time I'm driving in 6 months! And of course it has to be super-icy, at midnight, in -26C! The Universe has a great sense of humour, of which I am, naturally, immensely grateful!

Maybe leave the car home and call a "toe" truck.............