Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 29-05-2014, 05:39 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jatd
Just curious, how do you know this?
yeah, im curious too.
Old 29-05-2014, 05:41 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
That is an interesting concept. I guesstimated (from life between life memories) around 100 years. But I've read recently it can be as little as a couple years, so this is a confusing subject for me.

I know from my life between life memories, a young man and I became friends and he told me he was frustrated because he needed to get into his next incarnation sooner than he was allowed (he was told he needed to rest). He had to get back in order to help someone.

We talked of it many times. One day I told him I would "sponsor him" in my next life, meaning I would carry him to term and bear him into this world and thus be his mother.

Whether he needed to be here for his wife, or children, I don't know at this point. It could be any one of them or a combination of any of the three. or it might be a future event.
your right it is confusing. but very interesting.
Old 29-05-2014, 06:01 PM
Experiencer

I've never heard that idea either, pathfinder. It's interesting, but in extensive reading, I've never come across it. I remember many lives, and I apparently jump back in after a year or two, at most. I think it doesn't matter if the loved one is incarnate or on the other side, because part of the energy stays there.

My brothers both died about four years ago, within a month of each other. Last year, I was on a trip that brought up family memories. It felt like they were traveling in the car with me. Then, I "heard" them say, "Good-bye, Sister". I think they both reincarnated shortly thereafter. It's just a feeling - nothing about this can be proved. I have heard of spirits appearing in "announcing dreams" shortly before incarnating back into the same family. Same family reincarnation appears to be extremely common.
Old 29-05-2014, 06:04 PM
Experiencer

Linen, your "life between life" memory is the way I understand this to work. The child appears to choose the parent, although the parent has to agree. Fascinating. Thank you for sharing!
Old 30-05-2014, 12:45 PM
Master

That's what we are all here for Rosie, to help and share our personal experiences. Your welcome.
Old 30-05-2014, 02:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelabaker
when trying to speak with your passed loved ones. how do we know if they have been reborn again?

This is a fascinating subject! I don't know if this is the same thing, but it seems as though it is. I have had spirit contact with some family members that I had absolutely no knowledge of. They are a girl and a boy, brother and sister. Through our conversations, they told me that I am their mother. Her name and my name are very similar. The children said they liked it here with me. I am still confused about it and excited at the same time. Another thing that I found out, and am very confused about is a conversation with a guide of mine. She said she was me and I was her. This is the only past life I am certain about. This might be entirely different, I don't know.
Old 30-05-2014, 04:11 PM
Pathfinder

Why is it that we do not remember past lives....should we not remember?

Tahla
Old 30-05-2014, 04:17 PM
Pathfinder

Reborn

I am new at this posting.....but I wanted to ask a question, should we not remember if we have been here on this planet before? Should it not be a universal law that we have the right to remember?

tahla
Old 30-05-2014, 05:13 PM
Master

We remember what we need to and no more because our experiences may hinder our growth re example if we feared something it would create obstacles.
Old 30-05-2014, 05:18 PM
Experiencer

I have always puzzled over why some remember. I know people who have many more spontaneous memories than I do. It seems to me that a kind of "awakening" may be going on, with some greater purpose. I would guess every poster on this site is involved in some kind of "awakening". It's difficult to judge, because in the past, people didn't feel free to discuss their past life memories. Even in the 70's, it was a pretty taboo subject. More and more people are either "aware", or have belief. I agree, Tahla - we should be able to choose if we remember. Who knows? Maybe we do!

onetruebeliever, I think those are your future children, either in this life or the next. That is so cool! My oldest daughter remembers "selecting" her father and me, in the time between lives. Blessings to you, and your future little ones.