Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 22-11-2010, 07:47 PM
Master
Book for those stuck on how to manifest!

Firstly my apologies to those I still owe a reply to... I will still be responding but couldn't wait to post this.

I came across a book that has made all the sense in the world to me (so far) in terms of manifesting abundance & the specifics behind why we don't.

So far it's message seems to be that as long as there are stagnation or leaks in your energy of any kind -- be it financial, physical, mental, emotional -- this will in turn affect any area of your life that appears to be short of energy & hence manifested desires.

ALL is CONNECTED...

ANYTHING that brings down your energy.. Dampens it.. Lessens it.. Makes you feel sick to your stomach, nervous, worried, anxious.. It is energy that is taken away from the ability to manifest what you really want.

The way to regain your energy is to look at ALL DRAINS & STAGNATION & then take action that is congruent with your integrity (called 'authentic action') that takes you closer to resolving whatever the issue is that is drawing your attention.

The biggest eye-opener for me was realizing that it's those pesky little thoughts (& hence worries) that are stuck waaaaay back there in the back of your mind..Not even necessarily subconscious feelings... Just those things that when you look at them, you feel something negative...

It is that which is keeping one from manifesting..

I have found from my own experience that I can be as positive as humanly positive, visualize & FEEL my dreams all the time, and still not manifest.. It has been energy drains in the form of UNFINISHED business!

The book also mentions that one's financial success is 'directly linked to the extent that we keep our promises'... to others as well as to ourselves!

Amazing...

Perhaps this is old news to many of you, but I'm thrilled to see that there is a LOT that I can be working on to get my energy back to where I'm not drawn perpetually, insidiously, to the past because of unresolved situations.

Here is the book:

http://www.amazon.com/Energy-Money-Spiritual-Financial-Fulfillment/dp/0345434978

It would be nice to hear of anyone who has read this & it made a difference, or from anyone like me who is reading it and it seems to make sense to you!

Many blessings to you all...

Love, Cam/EarthMamma

Last edited by Ravens_Light : 28-11-2010 at 09:13 PM.
Old 23-11-2010, 10:43 AM
star-child

I have never heard that before but it would make a lot of sense! I better do some more work on troubling past situations that drain my energy.

Thanks for sharing :)
Old 23-11-2010, 08:54 PM
Master
Huh that statement of being anxious etc takes away your ability to manifest really clicks with me. Thanks for that.
Spiritlite.
Old 24-11-2010, 11:01 PM
Master
Thanks, star-child & Spiritlite!

It seems so simple yet I'm blown away by how much energy of mine that is connected to my past actions, relationships, etc... They have a list in the book that describes about 20-30 different ways that financial energy (in particular) can be drained or stagnating & I had about 20-25 checked off!

No WONDER I have issues with manifesting FINANCIAL abundance!

That's not factoring in physical or other energy either! My body is stagnating BIG TIME.. It is stated in this book that since ALL ENERGY is CONNECTED, that ANY energies that are sluggish or draining, can effect your financial abundance (the area of energy I'm REALLY low on!)...

I best get to the gym- LOL!

Thanks for the comments...

Blessings to you!

P.S. Interesting that I had just read a thread of yours that I definitely benefited from, Spiritlite...Thank you...
Old 26-11-2010, 07:57 PM
Experiencer
Thank you, Cam, for sharing- our library has it, so I will definetely read it. Money Is Love sounds very interesting too.
Old 26-11-2010, 08:08 PM
wishescometrue

Hi Earthmama,

This is soooo true. I really feel that I have done everything I need to do to get a certain thing. I have ased, let go ad am sitting here waiting, all excited, just living and breathing what I am waiting for....

Or not! just realising that in the back of my mind are those little doubts that I now realise are stopping it. I am so sure I am going to get it, so why do I have to talk to people about it, if I was going to get it I wouldn't keep checking would I?

I also find that I question things as I can't see how they are going to get to me... but I forget that I don't have to worry about this, the universe will sort it out for me. As someone said to me, I am on a bus trip, I will get to the destination but it isn't up for me to know how I get there, just sit back and enjoy the trip!

Thanks for posting this and good luck with your manifestations!
Old 26-11-2010, 08:23 PM
Experiencer
Just bought it via amazon! Thanks for the tipp

:)

-

E. A. Poe​