Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 29-01-2012, 05:30 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepsea
Hi Keiko.
The hospital in spirit is not as we know here.
The physical body has departed as we know death.
It is the spirit body which requires healing.
Not physical healing but healing of the spirit itself.

your ok deepsea thats what i figured, i realise the body's purely a shell after deaths taken place.

wouldn't it be magic if we had all the answers
Old 29-01-2012, 05:41 PM
deepsea

It would at that,Keiko,I think the best things will come when our time comes.
(and I'm not in a hurry for the moment...... )
Old 29-01-2012, 06:03 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepsea
It would at that,Keiko,I think the best things will come when our time comes.
(and I'm not in a hurry for the moment...... )

no me neither
Old 29-01-2012, 07:03 PM
SaraSeeker

Keiko,

Sorry for your loss. We need to remember that our loved ones are only a whisper away, always with us. Even a thought, them coming into your mind a memory.....is them connecting with you and reassuring you that they are okay and not far away. They will give us signs sometimes so suble that we won't recognize them unless we ask and be aware so that we do recognize it when they do answer.

I recall asking my sister to give me a sign once, I said pull my hair if you are here........later that day I felt a hard tug on my hair and immediately knew it was her.....if I hadn't believed I would have just thought it was a natural thing happening and not acknowledged it.

Dreams are a big way they will let you know they are around, they help us in these dreams showing us messages we will readily know what the meaning is and sometimes they are bizaar which makes us think long and hard what it means and need to interpret the dream to get their message, usually this is for the express purpose that we indeed figure out what they want us to learn.

Have faith and trust they are with you and will connect with you.

peace out in unity and respect
Old 29-01-2012, 07:19 PM
Pathfinder
thank you Saraseeker, i think its wonderful that you got the tug on your hair, how cool after you had asked for it! Thats one thing i have asked my guides for over the years but ive never felt a thing so im sure you know how lucky you are to of experienced that !

I think of my Dad all the time everyday but i think thats me and not him, and as far as dreaming, i had quite a few nightmares about him after he died and believe me he wouldnt be so cruel as to send me those dreams lol. Thankfully they have stopped now so hopefully one day i will get a lovely dream.

I tell you what i do get most nights when im meditating/saying some prayers i always get the cobwebs on my nose/face feelings and sometimes i have sneezing fits (i know it sounds silly but i can sneeze 10 times in a row) and thats after ive been in my room for 30 mins so ive been 'climatised to the temp difference from downstairs' ive always wondered if the sneezing was some kind of a sign. the cobweb feeling im convinced about.

im trusting more so im getting there :-)
Old 29-01-2012, 07:36 PM
SaraSeeker

Thanks Keiko,

I definitly believe the cobweb feeling is a sign. Did your day every tease you when you were younger by "tickling your nose with his finger or something"? This may be his way of getting your attention.

As for the nightmares, perhaps you were not supposed to see them as being shown to Scare you rather to give you something to think about, and the bizaar dream that would stick in your head so you would remember, wonder and try to determine, why the meaning is a way of getting your attention. If you can remember these dreams maybe you could post them on the dream board and they could be interpreted for you in the end would not be a fearful experience.

Also keep in mind that the dream he was showing and what you manifested could have been partly from your subconcious that made it fearful for you, dreams are pretty hard to figure out at times but there is usually a message in them, the more bizaar, scary, weird the more we have to think and figure out what it means for us.

hope this helps

Old 29-01-2012, 08:06 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraSeeker
Thanks Keiko,

I definitly believe the cobweb feeling is a sign. Did your day every tease you when you were younger by "tickling your nose with his finger or something"? This may be his way of getting your attention.

As for the nightmares, perhaps you were not supposed to see them as being shown to Scare you rather to give you something to think about, and the bizaar dream that would stick in your head so you would remember, wonder and try to determine, why the meaning is a way of getting your attention. If you can remember these dreams maybe you could post them on the dream board and they could be interpreted for you in the end would not be a fearful experience.

Also keep in mind that the dream he was showing and what you manifested could have been partly from your subconcious that made it fearful for you, dreams are pretty hard to figure out at times but there is usually a message in them, the more bizaar, scary, weird the more we have to think and figure out what it means for us.

hope this helps

Hiya - oh ive had the cobweb feeling on face/nose years before my dad passed away so when i get it now i dont know if its my guide/or could be my dad or any other spirit in general, but im with you i do think its a sign from someone.

ewww not sure if i could write the details down in the dream section, their all coffin related dreams not nice but thankfully they seemed to of stopped now so everythings much happier and im focusing on finding some nice signs when they do eventually happen.

sadly im one of these people who if i found a feather, i would check the area for birds or cushions first im silly i know
Old 29-01-2012, 08:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiko
sadly im one of these people who if i found a feather, i would check the area for birds or cushions first im silly i know

Keiko--Not so crazy to check area for busted cushions. But, for birds? Where did you think feathers came from?

Even when I "get" them as messages, I'm pretty sure they've still come from birds!~ It's just the timing and placement that makes it ...synchronous.

When my mom died I tried to decide what animal or bird she would be. Squirrel I decided. [Around here we don't see them very often, unfortunately.] Today one hauled across the road. I had to laugh because it's such a perfect symbol for my mom. She was 5'2" tall (with seven children over 6'!). She was constantly moving. She stayed in high school so that she could play basketball an extra year (in 1933!). Her brothers used to call her Sparky after Sparky the Wonder Horse--a cartoon horse that was always running. That and they used to work on car batteries and all hold hands and get her to be the last on the chain--and then turn on the battery! Sparky fit! My kids called her Grandma Sparky.

Long story but sometimes it's worth making up a language they can speak to you in. You give them the alphabet and they'll spell out a message!

Have a great one Keiko. It is a beautiful day here--hope you're enjoying it!

IsleWalker -Lora
Old 29-01-2012, 09:05 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
Keiko--Not so crazy to check area for busted cushions. But, for birds? Where did you think feathers came from?

Even when I "get" them as messages, I'm pretty sure they've still come from birds!~ It's just the timing and placement that makes it ...synchronous.

When my mom died I tried to decide what animal or bird she would be. Squirrel I decided. [Around here we don't see them very often, unfortunately.] Today one hauled across the road. I had to laugh because it's such a perfect symbol for my mom. She was 5'2" tall (with seven children over 6'!). She was constantly moving. She stayed in high school so that she could play basketball an extra year (in 1933!). Her brothers used to call her Sparky after Sparky the Wonder Horse--a cartoon horse that was always running. That and they used to work on car batteries and all hold hands and get her to be the last on the chain--and then turn on the battery! Sparky fit! My kids called her Grandma Sparky.

Long story but sometimes it's worth making up a language they can speak to you in. You give them the alphabet and they'll spell out a message!

Have a great one Keiko. It is a beautiful day here--hope you're enjoying it!

IsleWalker -Lora

u are funny, i know they come from birds ha ha ha i know what you mean though. it is to do with the placement your quite right! the placements the key to feathers for me.

i have asked for a certain type of animal so when it does eventually appear i know it will definatly be a sign as it was a special one between my dad and i and not many other people would even know what one was so fingers are crossed
i love squirrels, its just a shame their all grey now and we hardly get to see any reds

9pm here in england and not so beautiful its cold & the snow is getting closer to us aargh !!!
Old 29-01-2012, 09:24 PM
Experiencer

It's just those little, personal, intimate details that are the most evidential of contact with the great beyond, Keiko.

It always makes me laugh when someone disparages a medium's statement, such as, "The spirit, your grandmother, remembers how you loved Tony, that toy pony with the polka dots: and she called you Mr. Marvel!": when the recipient is 72 years old and there's not a single person alive who knows about the toy pony, or that "Mr. Marvel" was a nickname only his long-deceased grandmother ever called him!

Jim