Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 04-05-2018, 03:22 AM
Ascender
Having Difficulty

I am still working on Astral Projection. However, I noticed something last night. I laid still for hours and I started to feel more vibrations. I eventually fell asleep, but I did not dream. It wasn't until I turned over and went to sleep that I had some very strange dreams.

Is it possible that I am astral projecting and just don't remember it? If so, how do I make it to where I remember my journeys?
Old 04-05-2018, 05:05 AM
Master
Quote:
LillyBelle: If so, how do I make it to where I remember my journeys?
this may be what your "i don't belong trapped in here" dream was speaking of.
my thought was that the lesson being learned involved your "soul family", so it
could be that your [memory of] astral projections are depending on a communal
experience being achieved.
Old 04-05-2018, 06:11 AM
Ascender
I do tend to not really want to be here. I guess I could've flown to the astral realm to complain that I didn't want to be here anymore lol. Well, at least I achieved something even if I don't know what it is..