Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 26-02-2018, 03:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
Your mother is an "old" soul yet her background is not in the angelic realm.

that wasn't the question...! hrkm. *strict school teacher pulling the glasses down to give you the stare...

. . .

no one?

helper of the weak
teacher
children

sees clearly - does not judge

focus on hope not the past.

ring any bells?

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 26-02-2018, 03:47 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
I was curious because you said she has a great sense of humor, and I just never experienced angels to be from the fun part of town

All angels even archangels have a sense of humor some are like everyon else’s lighthearted, mine for example is dark. Like extremely.
Old 26-02-2018, 03:50 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Realm Ki
that wasn't the question...! hrkm. *strict school teacher pulling the glasses down to give you the stare...

. . .

no one?

helper of the weak
teacher
children

sees clearly - does not judge

focus on hope not the past.

ring any bells?

*cough* Raphael
Old 26-02-2018, 06:11 PM
Master
haha exactly my thought

good to see you again, friend

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 27-02-2018, 07:58 AM
Master
Which Angel is my Mom?

Your mother is an "old" soul yet her background is not in the angelic realm.

Old 13-04-2018, 12:57 PM
Master
I am not certain you are still around here (The forum), Realm Ki, but thought I'd respond and participate, you say this is for fun right?

You highlighted in bold a few sentences and words in your OP. Hope stuck out for me.

I looked up the angel of hope on google for the heck of it, and two came up for me.

Remiel,

And Phanuel. The angel of repentance and hope.

However, my feelings when reading first your opening post, and then your discussion with Melahin and others, is that the angel I feel in regards to your mother happens to be Gabriel.

I do not know if you are still active here at SF or not, or will receive this.

I wrote it to you to let you know the incarnated angels, earth angels and lightworker section while much of the time seems inactive, is not totally dead. And to participate in your thread intended to be fun.

About angels and archangels and humor. Personally I find angels, archangels and the like hilarious. Or at least I find my own humor a riot. Most probably would not as it is pretty much dark. If it isn't disturbing for others it isn't funny for me.

Come on I'm only joking!

Of course I am not 100 positive I am an incarnated angel, as far as my experiences have gone in so far, entities merely call me by the name of an arch angel.

Doesn't make it any more true than referring to me as a microwave, or a cupboard door.

Nonsensical.