Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 14-02-2018, 08:39 PM
Master

Still you're dragging the attention to you and your belief, rather than empathizing with someone who ask for help. 'so you wish to be human. Great. Why not go play a bit with it and see where it leads you. If others want to be light workers. Great. Let them play with it and see where that leads them. Probably to a place where they are of great service to others. You can be that as well playing human. It is just some are not here to really play human. It simply is not in their book of desires. Here is the great thing about that.It seems there are no limits to what you can experience in this world. So why be something other than what you desire to be?
Old 14-02-2018, 09:04 PM
Eelco

If you scroll up a bit You'll see that I was trying to address the guilt she feels over the negative feelings she has against the world. Her topic title is phrased as a question which I address as well.

Anyone goes through these stages at some point or another. I am trying to show that being a lightworker or a starseed or a whatever doesn't matter when it comes to coming to grips with the state of the world these days.

I was trying to show that it is ok to sometimes have enough of it. Wish it would all go away and say/feel that you hate it here..

I'm not trying to lighten her load. or Add to it.
Just telling her it's OK to feel the way she does.

With that, that feelings like this come and go like any feeling.
It will pass even though it doesn't look like it. ValVan, Trust me, you will learn to cope. To give all those feelings and impressions a place.

I just don't buy into the fact that so called lightworkers, starseeds, indigo's, rainbow children are somehow different. that's all.

With Love
Eelco
Old 14-02-2018, 09:49 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by catsquotl
I just don't buy into the fact that so called lightworkers, starseeds, indigo's, rainbow children are somehow different. that's all.

Being you probably is what makes anything different. Whether you call it human or not if subjective. What makes up your personal mythology might be what matters. Limiting others belief because you are frustrated over something is by all means stupid in my book And yes sometimes I am a bit stupid... haha
Old 15-02-2018, 05:17 AM
Eelco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
Being you probably is what makes anything different. Whether you call it human or not if subjective. What makes up your personal mythology might be what matters. Limiting others belief because you are frustrated over something is by all means stupid in my book And yes sometimes I am a bit stupid... haha

LOl.
I meant different in their ability to feel hatred when incarnated as a human being..
Anyway.. Mythology, Limiting others, frustrated? Boy you have a full set of assumptions there don't you

With Love
Eelco