Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 31-08-2016, 07:08 AM
Newbie ;)

Would anyone be given a false vision?

A couple months ago I had a couple visions about what my life would be like. It felt so vivid and real and surprisingly one of them came true after only a few weeks. And it was exactly how I saw it.

However, the other one has not come true yet, and the circumstances have gone from possible to impossible of it ever happening. Somehow at first I still had this feeling something good would come from it, but everything about this situation seems hopeless now, I have kind of given up on it. I did have another vision about it afterwards, but it was very vague and not as vivid.

I am feeling really lost and not sure what path to follow or what to believe. I am really unsure why I was given this vision if it's not going to happen or if it's not true. Would anyone be given a vision for some other reason?
Old 31-08-2016, 07:52 AM
Master
sometimes it seems like everything is a test.
your resolve of desire for that envisioned outcome may be under review(?)
i believe that anything is possible; Will is the cause for any effect, and
Spirit must accommodate the desire of Will (to make a thing manifest).
the thing to do is to be happy in your circumstances, as they are, to the best
of your ability [imho]. to align yourself with a peaceful/happy Will is to be
nearer to heavens truths, and this shortcuts through all of the miseries that
we seem to be prone towards invoking for ourselves.
whatever that vision had been, it is TRUE in some dimension and in some time.
it doesn't matter so much that you force it to be present "here and now" (does it?).
relax and 'raise your vibration' into accord with that of heaven... all things
that are beneficial for you are to be found at that level of vibration
[so if that vision was to your benefit, it can be manifested for you when
you've brought yourself into harmony with the circumstances of it.]
Old 31-08-2016, 10:15 AM
Pathfinder
People don't always receive visions of the future. They could be visions of the past and present. They can also be visions carrying messages/answers to your questions. But the thing to remember here is that you can receive visions from good/bad/neutral sources. Visions of the future are not always set in stone. The outcome can change because of human free will. Since things can change rapidly. Usually, you will receive visions of certain futures because you are on the path or others are on the path that wilL fulfill that prophecy if you/they keep doing things the way you/they have been. I think they call these "self-fulfilling prophecies". So you got a vision of what your life would be like, and it turned out that way because you didn't change it. Many visions can be only possible futures.

May I ask, what was the vision you saw that you're confused about? Perhaps I can help if you tell me the details.