Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 13-08-2013, 12:02 PM
Anandini.Devotee

Can E.T.s be bad? can one who knows oneness choose hate?

How could advanced E.T. races or entities who are in higher dimensions be ignorant, fear based, jealous, dishonest, egotistical, conquering or even enslaving?? If they can move the blocks of time and space out of their way then they know that we are all one with source which is love and they are completely telepathic/telempathic to everyone and everything, they know deeply there true selfs and bear themselves to the world freely. Obviously there is no such thing as fear, hate, jealousy, like on earth where we are limited. they would know all too well that fear, in any sense, is an illusion. In their civilization they KNOW for a fact that we are one. When one entity knows they are connected to source they understand fear as ignorance, so how could advanced civilizations be bad? I have a hard time believing that there are beings that have mastered telepathy/telempathy but have not overcome their egos. I think fear based, fanatic sounding, over the top channeling that seem to go on and on about one thing are not even et's but something else people may be channeling, maybe they are just spitting out there own subconscious thoughts thinking they are channeling?
Old 13-08-2013, 12:02 PM
Anandini.Devotee

also, spirit science says greys wanted to take over the world, Bashar says Greys are not extra terrestrial, they live in another dimension altogether on earth, so they are, in a sense, earthlings, why would they want to take over the lower 3rd dimension when they dont even exist here?
Old 13-08-2013, 12:27 PM
Experiencer
extraterrestial races arent necessarily so advanced. they are peoples just like us. and even if they are super advanced scientifically, that could just as easily drive them even farther from consciousness than we are.
Old 14-08-2013, 09:29 PM
Homunculus

I've read various sources that have explained why they might be "evil." Keep in mind that I don't know if I believe this is right, or even factual. I'm just going to repeat what I've read.

The "bad aliens" or what people have coined "greys," are supposedly from the star system Zeta Reticuli. They are intelligent beings with incredible psychic powers...meaning they have evolved enough to communicate telepathically, or what science is coming to understand as emotional/vibrational understanding. Basically, they know what you're thinking because their bodies are fine-tuned enough to pick up your energy field, which communicates ideas more accurately than our muddled languages.

Although they are technologically advanced and higher dimensional beings, what they have neglected to evolve is their spiritual selves. They are extremely logical beings and probably understand mathematical/physical problems far better than we can know in 200 years. But, since they denied exploring the part of themselves that is connected to God/Creator, they have evolved out of emotional sympathy altogether. Emotions to them were parts of their primitive bodies in the past, and they used technology to evolve out of emotional reactions.

Now here's where it gets highly debatable and skeptical... They are supposedly so technologically advanced that they have advanced past having to use natural birth as a means of reproduction. They clone themselves and somehow transfer their consciousness from one physical vessel to the next. You'd think if they understood consciousness...then they'd understand spirituality, but apparently consciousness/mental power is separate from spiritual knowledge.

It has been said that once they monitored the dropping of the atomic bomb, they became re-interested in Earth and decided that transferring their consciousness into human hybrids would prolong their existence, since they are a dying race. They have cloned for so long that they lack sexual organs, so they need a new means of continuing their existence.

Enter abductions... people have described these large-eyed grey aliens taking them into their spaceships and experimenting on them. Often times, these people remain psychologically tormented for the rest of their lives. One explanation is that these grey aliens do not understand that experimenting on humans is wrong. They cannot see past their logic. They don't understand what morality is anymore.

So, long story short, they do not understand that all beings, not matter what dimension they exist in, are ONE. They have neglected spiritual concepts altogether, and can only rely on a synthetic existence unless they can reverse thousands of years of spiritual lacking.

With all that being said, I don't know what to make of any of this. Most of this information came from people who supposedly channeled other higher dimensional beings who explained why a species can either progress in a positive or negative manner.
Old 15-08-2013, 09:06 AM
GregoryScott

I have also wondered how such advanced civilizations could base their entire existence on following such a dark path. Being negativity vibrates at such low frequencies; anger, fear, hate are all cancers to the physical body. The lower vibrations break down the harmonious bond of mind, body and spirit causing utter chaos. Where’s the growth in this; it makes absolutely NO sense to me whatsoever!

On a side note, there are a few different species of “Greys”. The Arcturian’s are 5th dimension Extra-Terrestrials; they’re the tallest of the Greys, on average of 3’ to 4’ in height. They’re from the Bootes constellation, the star system Arcturus and are by far the most spiritually advanced alien race that we know of. They are also known as the “Watchers” or the protectors of humanity. They have been here since the beginning of our time on Earth.

Edgar Cayce referred to them as “the most advanced civilization in our Galaxy”.
Old 15-08-2013, 02:09 PM
Anandini.Devotee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homunculus
I've read various sources that have explained why they might be "evil." Keep in mind that I don't know if I believe this is right, or even factual. I'm just going to repeat what I've read.

The "bad aliens" or what people have coined "greys," are supposedly from the star system Zeta Reticuli. They are intelligent beings with incredible psychic powers...meaning they have evolved enough to communicate telepathically, or what science is coming to understand as emotional/vibrational understanding. Basically, they know what you're thinking because their bodies are fine-tuned enough to pick up your energy field, which communicates ideas more accurately than our muddled languages.

Although they are technologically advanced and higher dimensional beings, what they have neglected to evolve is their spiritual selves. They are extremely logical beings and probably understand mathematical/physical problems far better than we can know in 200 years. But, since they denied exploring the part of themselves that is connected to God/Creator, they have evolved out of emotional sympathy altogether. Emotions to them were parts of their primitive bodies in the past, and they used technology to evolve out of emotional reactions.

Now here's where it gets highly debatable and skeptical... They are supposedly so technologically advanced that they have advanced past having to use natural birth as a means of reproduction. They clone themselves and somehow transfer their consciousness from one physical vessel to the next. You'd think if they understood consciousness...then they'd understand spirituality, but apparently consciousness/mental power is separate from spiritual knowledge.

It has been said that once they monitored the dropping of the atomic bomb, they became re-interested in Earth and decided that transferring their consciousness into human hybrids would prolong their existence, since they are a dying race. They have cloned for so long that they lack sexual organs, so they need a new means of continuing their existence.

Enter abductions... people have described these large-eyed grey aliens taking them into their spaceships and experimenting on them. Often times, these people remain psychologically tormented for the rest of their lives. One explanation is that these grey aliens do not understand that experimenting on humans is wrong. They cannot see past their logic. They don't understand what morality is anymore.

So, long story short, they do not understand that all beings, not matter what dimension they exist in, are ONE. They have neglected spiritual concepts altogether, and can only rely on a synthetic existence unless they can reverse thousands of years of spiritual lacking.

With all that being said, I don't know what to make of any of this. Most of this information came from people who supposedly channeled other higher dimensional beings who explained why a species can either progress in a positive or negative manner.
they are the annunaki, they destroyed part of there dna through too much splicing or something so they lost their ability to reproduce in a physical way. other hybrid races such as ourselves reproduce in many different ways. the greys are def spiritual. they understand everything. i myself have spoken to them and they are wonderful. another hybrid race known as the essassani tells all about it by sending there ambassador known as Bashar through this channel Daryl Anka, here is a vid please watch a few more so you can get a better idea, this race is our children, so the greys mixed with human dna. enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sSL9BHr8-M
Old 15-08-2013, 02:11 PM
Anandini.Devotee

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregoryScott
I have also wondered how such advanced civilizations could base their entire existence on following such a dark path. Being negativity vibrates at such low frequencies; anger, fear, hate are all cancers to the physical body. The lower vibrations break down the harmonious bond of mind, body and spirit causing utter chaos. Where’s the growth in this; it makes absolutely NO sense to me whatsoever!

On a side note, there are a few different species of “Greys”. The Arcturian’s are 5th dimension Extra-Terrestrials; they’re the tallest of the Greys, on average of 3’ to 4’ in height. They’re from the Bootes constellation, the star system Arcturus and are by far the most spiritually advanced alien race that we know of. They are also known as the “Watchers” or the protectors of humanity. They have been here since the beginning of our time on Earth.

Edgar Cayce referred to them as “the most advanced civilization in our Galaxy”.
wow, the being i saw was 3 and a half feet tall and looked like a grey now i am thinking they were arcturian. where did you hear this from? any links?
Old 15-08-2013, 02:15 PM
Anandini.Devotee

oh yes another thing, the races you speak of are not all in our galaxy, they are in another dimension, and there are many more species then that
Old 15-08-2013, 02:34 PM
GregoryScott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anandini.Devotee
wow, the being i saw was 3 and a half feet tall and looked like a grey now i am thinking they were arcturian. where did you hear this from? any links?

Here’s one of the better links on the Arcturian’s:

http://arcturi.com/ArcturianArchives.html

I've had two very vivid encounters with them, that I can remember. Both were during a lucid dream state. I posted them on this board right after they happened. There was one being in particular that I could feel a great bond with; as if we were either related, or we knew each other for a very long time. He was extremely polite, caring and most of all spiritual; this I could feel above all else.

If you don’t mind could you tell us your encounter; I’d love to hear it?
Old 16-08-2013, 02:37 PM
Anandini.Devotee

Ive posted it somewhere here Im sure, I have had several encounters and even felt his presence many times like when my apartment building burned. I guess I should start this even further back to 2007 when I had a very strange experience that awoken me. I laid down on my couch, no one else was home. I had no intention of doing anything I just laid down with my arms by my side and had the most amazing experience. Everything I knew faded away from me. I was suspended in a dark sea of nothingness. It could have been an hour could have been 10 minutes I couldn't tell. I didn't know I was a girl, I didn't know I was human I just knew all of a sudden that the universe was inside of me, in a void, everything sprang from that. I was connected to a stream of pure information, I felt one with everything. It seemed like I was the only one who existed in the whole universe. Then an entity who also had no identification was there. I felt him inside of this void anomaly which had become myself. He showed me such profound truths about the nature of creation that I felt ecstasy beyond anything that could be experienced in this world. I thought "This experience is happening to me" then I remembered who I was. When I used my thinking mind I suddenly had an inclination of myself, a woman with a name, I was sucked right back to my couch. I was whisked away from this unfathomable state.

It was about 4 years till I experienced him again. I now see that it must have been him, he was responsible, he came to deliver me, came to remind me what we all really are, and why it seemed like we are so separate from source. In the following years I slowly integrated much of what was shown to me that day. for about a whole year after the experience I remained in a blissful fearless state, spoke with countless entities that, at the time I had yet to train my intuition, so I objectified them to be angels demons and lost souls. I traveled to other dimensions and realms and was even able to see into peoples futures and pasts. I was still fanatic and disillusioned though. I slowly went back down in vibration. eventually the experiences stopped almost completely but I did integrate them and understand more of what was actually going on.

About 3 years ago I read in this forum tips on how to speak to your guide, that you can ask them in a state between waking and sleep. Lucid, I asked may my guide come forward and low and behold a few feet in front of me in my 3rd eye I saw a shadowy figure of a green grey alien. He spoke telepathically/telempathically. I asked what his name was and he told me, Kten-ktuck. He also seemed a little almost pushy, like he was trying to get me to remember something. I felt like I knew him from other incarnations of my oversoul. Okay, skipping ahead 2 years again, I was by this porthole that I recognized during 08. I sat down to meditate in front of it when he came to me again. He didn't need to show himself though, I knew it could only be him. He moved all my energy to the top of my head wile we spoke telempathically for about 7 hours, it was blissful. I asked him so many questions and they were almost all answered by one phrase, 'higher mind'. Questions like "how can I overcome this or how can I talk to you more?". So much clicked that day. He showed me the energy thing several times. He would drop it down to where I almost couldn't hear him anymore, I would move it back up, again and again till i told him "Ive got it, I can do it on my own now". He replied, "You will forget instantly upon me leaving you". And I did.

It wasn't long after that I met my guru, and she gave me a spiritual practice (sadhana) that did precisely that, bring the energy up to the 3rd eye with some breathing technique. I am currently practicing that, still not as successful as that night though. The other times I talked to KT the channel was not as clear but I feel him still and there's no mistaking. He is blissful, full of spirit, loving patient and gracious.

Last edited by Anandini.Devotee : 16-08-2013 at 06:47 PM.