Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 07-05-2014, 04:09 AM
Experiencer

[quote=Astral Jane]Although...possible qualifier- they already have come here to Earth to hurt us, 10k to 250k yrs ago. That was to exploit us much like Euros exploited Africans, natives everywhere etc. Although those who came way-back-when are probably still here (in secret bases) or at least as our ancestors (breeding), some say the most harmful exploitations, abductions etc. have been stopped, the Offenders have been quarantined. Also, Earth humans have hurt/killed aliens (some who intended no harm) and held them prisoner.[/QUOTE
How have they exploited us? The ones that have been abducted made the agreement to allow it before wevwere born. I have read about this in tons of books thru chabneled readings from countleaa sources. Sorry for the typos
Old 11-05-2014, 11:25 AM
RikPaul

It is written that humans were genetically modified by aliens and that the aliens then bred with humans to create what we are today. You can never really be sure of history, whenever the furthest book goes back to you can guarantee there was plenty that was not written down either.
Old 11-05-2014, 11:53 AM
Experiencer
One more thing I wish to add. Especially in matters such as these, it is essential to keep thinking for yourself, not merely copying what someone else has written. I have never seen a " reptilian" or an "Iargan" or a flying spaghetti monster. I can conjecture that any such beings might exist, but I do not experientially know.

As long as we are still beings of logic, its unavoidable to introduce beliefs into our lives, because we have to operate under certain guiding principles, but it is important to always be ready to dismiss any such belief when better evidence comes to light. Always keep thinking critically.