Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Music

Closed Thread

Old 13-02-2007, 11:31 AM
angelicious

Angelicious Music

ANGELICIOUS MUSIC
I come from a creative family. We love to have fun, and enjoy our talents. Our whole family can sing, and my mother and I are in Bands. Mum's rythem guitarist in her country band and I'm female vocals in my pop/rock covers band.
I've been singing over the past five years, it was an opportunity from out of the blue and I wasn't sure if I could do it (sing in front of an audience) but I now see that God set it all up so that I might be more courageous, confident & have faith in my abilities. Now, I Love it, being on stage, singing my heart out to an appreciative audience. Do what you love, and love what you do.

MUSIC FOR THE SOUL
My spirit rises to the sound of Jameriquai's music with it's happy vibes and funky beats. The song 'Canned Heat' by Jameriquai goes off!!!

...............I've got canned heat in my heels tonight baby, OOOOOOOH, you know this boogie is for real yeah, so much canned heat in my heels yeah, come dance, come dance your blues away tonight.....

Last edited by angelicious : 13-02-2007 at 11:41 AM.
Old 28-02-2007, 02:30 AM
Etu Malku

Just some info on Canned Heat . . . Tommy Johnson (circa 1926 - no relation to the famous(er) Robert Johnson) wrote a song titled "Canned Heat Blues" and made reference to his alcoholic tendency to melt down the canned heat (which was a petroleum jelly used to heat up food and beverages) and after it was melted down the alcohol in it was left to consume. (probation time in USA).
. . . just some trivia
Closed Thread