Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 22-05-2019, 05:46 PM
Master
Do you have dry bay leaves in your home?If yes,put some leafs on the water,leave it for some hours,and then use the water to bath,or wash the area you think it's affected.

It works very well as a cleaner also....

I forgot to tell you that the frankinsence has to be in resin form.
(not sticks,cause they're chemical)
Old 24-05-2019, 12:53 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by HSmith123
Hi everyone, I’m finding after accidentally activating my 3rd eye somewhat I am having very strange things happen to me in the mornings. So if I wake up, lying on my back, just from a dream, after a few moments my body will freeze up on me and I’ll hear an emanating sound in my ears, I get out of this by moving my fingers and toes. I am sure this isn’t sleep paralysis as I am able to move at first and not seen an entity. Today’s one was a strange one, I must have been awake for at least 5 minutes before it happened. But it was triggered by me looking at my wall and seeing small black dots, which turned out to be little spiders (a fear of mine) and then my body froze up, I did the usual finger trick but when I lifted my head up I felt like a tentacle across my forehead pin my back down again, I actually grabbed what would have looked like thin air to get it off. I broke free anyway. I wondering if these spiders were something of a different dimension, they weren’t there after the experience. And if anyone has a clue what is happening I would be very grateful :)

I knew I wasn't the only one seeing these things.

During the late afternoon I arose sandwiched between two dimensions, with one of them being my room and the other seeing these weird scribbly looking spider creatures scrolling across my wall. I literlly had to open and shut my eyes 5 times in a row thinking that it was just an illusion but no, apparently they exist and they're just chillin' I guess.

And the second was after a pretty lame AP and I woke up with one of them crawling on my pillow.

Imagine one day when science evolves, the kinds of species catalogs we're going to have to write for extradimensional beings.

Contact me. 🌃
Old 24-05-2019, 05:28 PM
Master
I'm seeing these black dots also.In my case,they fly very fast.They're like a shadow from a bug.

Sometines i've seen bigger balls of black matter,crawling on the floor.
I don't know.

But i'm sure it's not for good.