Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 28-08-2012, 10:39 PM
sam197

Aquarians...

I wonder if any one can help me out on this one... I am a Taurus but in the last 10 yrs I seem to be a beacon for Aquarians. My Dad is one (obviously couldn't help that!). Two men I have had relationships with have been Aquarians and my three close female friends are Aquarians. I wonder if I am supposed to be learning something by these people being in my life or is it just a happy coincidence??!!

From my experience Aquarians aren't that great at showing their emotions whereas I let them out!! So I wonder if this is the reason?
Old 29-08-2012, 01:54 AM
lil

Any answer to your question could be unable to fulfill the reason behind this phenomenon... because there can be several reasons. Have you look at the placement of Uranus in your chart, as well as your Uranus in relationship with your fellows' Sun (Aquarius)? There are several tips you can follow trying to unveil this fact, but Uranus-Sun aspects seems relevant in this case. Also take a look at the planets in your eleventh House and the aspects they form with your fellow's Sun. Just a tip, far from an advice...
Old 29-08-2012, 02:09 AM
Master
The men you're attracted to would have more to do with your Mars placement imo.

Aquarians are fabulous at showing our emotions when we want to. We just have to want to. Give us a safe environment to do so and we'll knock your socks off. Make fun of us even once and you start lowering that door of opportunity.

Old 30-08-2012, 03:19 PM
Pathfinder
While I'm not an Aquarian I seem to attract a steady stream of them. My first real love was one.

The thing I've personally noted on Aquarians is no two are really the same besides a typically eccentric nature in my experience.

When it comes to them not showing emotions.... I've found if you're too "strong" emotionally(oooh I like you so much. I can see myself with you FOREVER) for them it can scare some off. If you're resilient to their advances that seems to spur them on and want you even more. At least, when it comes down to some of the Aquarian men I've had in my life that seemed to be the pattern I noticed.

In my opinion.... Aquarians are the wild card of the zodiac.

I do have a question for Kaere... I'm trying to get a better understanding of birth charts. I've been familiar with them a while but more superficially than a detailed understanding at this point. So, when you say where our mars is attracts the kinds of partners we do.... Does that mean the aspects of the sign in mars is what does it? Such as even though I'm a Scorpio, the Aries side of my personality in Mars is what people like? Just trying to gain a better understanding of what you said there and how it's actually meant.
Old 30-08-2012, 05:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mintkiss
I do have a question for Kaere... I'm trying to get a better understanding of birth charts. I've been familiar with them a while but more superficially than a detailed understanding at this point. So, when you say where our mars is attracts the kinds of partners we do.... Does that mean the aspects of the sign in mars is what does it? Such as even though I'm a Scorpio, the Aries side of my personality in Mars is what people like? Just trying to gain a better understanding of what you said there and how it's actually meant.

I am by no means an astrology expert but I'm learning lots from studying my own chart. I said that for women, our Mars is what shows the kind of partner we're attracted to, not necessarily who's attracted to us. That will show in their own chart - I believe for men it's their Venus that shows the kind of partner their attracted to. Please, if there's other more knowledgeable members out there, don't hesitate to share or correct me *yikes* I'm just learning.

So yes, the Aries part of you (in Mars) is what dictates the kinda fella you like being around there's likely something about him that is very Arian (to the point, etc) and keep in mind that Aquarius is only two signs away from Aries and so it's quite likely that the Aquarians you knew had some Aries in their charts. I'm guessing!

In my chart I have Mars in Saggitarius and once I did some reading up and learning about how the planets interact, I'd have to say it's opened my eyes to a lot of myself that I perhaps didn't understand previously.

Here's a link... http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/marsinsigns.html

What makes us tick? What gets us all fired up? What makes us angry, and how do we express that anger? What do we really desire, and how do we go about getting it? The sign position of Mars reveals much about our basic animal nature—our aggressive instincts, our sexuality, and our drive.

And another link https://www.goodgollyastrology.com/your-mars-and-venus-playbook.html

And another link, giving an idea of the kind of partner a woman would go for depending on her Mars placement http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/idealmanforawoman.html .

I also like to break the signs down to their elements and how they interact. Aries is a fire sign and so is likely to get a firestorm going with an air sign, be smothered by an earth sign, boil up a water sign, and burn twice as hot with another fire sign. It's the Mars-Venus combinations you should be looking at when it comes to relationships and sexytimes imo.

I hate putting stuff like this down as now I'm sure I've got it all backwards.

Scorpio (water) with Aries (fire)... no wonder an Aquarius (air) might like you lol. They like how they can make you burn brighter and get your water boiling. Boil over (emotions) and you're likely to put the fire out though... it's all chemistry.

Last edited by Kaere : 31-08-2012 at 05:01 AM.
Old 31-08-2012, 07:48 AM
Guide

From Kaere ... I hate putting stuff like this down as now I'm sure I've got it all backwards.
You put some good information down :-)
And I admire your clear calm approach, and the fact that you are willing to put your knowledge here, to help someone

If I were looking specifically at committed relationships, I'd probably first look to the sign on the cusp of the 7th house, and see what's going on in that house, what planet rules it, and what it's condition is.
(not that I wouldn't look other places, but I'd look there first)

This shows how we experience relationships with others, how we feel when in them, the themes.

For example, if someone has Aquarius on the cusp of the 7th house, they may experience relationships as more like friendships.

If a woman has Saturn in the 7th house, they may find themselves attracting an older partner, or more conservative partner, or 'fatherly' figure, and may experience constriction in marriage or relationships, until they learn to incarnate their own inner 'father' - described by the sign.
In that case - Mars might have to take a backseat ... and certainly, might show up some issues because of that, especially if in a fire sign or afflicted.

In that case, because Saturn takes priority ... Mars might symbolise an affair or something - still what she is attracted to, but not what she commits to.

It's so involved! And really hard to make generalizations without the proper information.
In general, the whole shape of a chart, and the whole person, is needed - to really get the picture.
Old 31-08-2012, 11:59 AM
Pathfinder
General thanks for such detailed information kaere & avilucis.

It's very interesting and just so much to attempt to wrap your mind around with everything involved with birth charts.
Old 31-08-2012, 12:58 PM
Neville

I find Synastry the best indicator of compatibility and indeed where tensions might occur , this will involve comparing ones natal chart with that of the partner. Here is some information on the subject

http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/synastry.html
Old 08-09-2012, 01:40 AM
wildflower57

Its funny that you're a Taurus with an Aquarian parent and attract a lot of Aquarians..
I'm an Aquarian with a Taurus parent and sibling and tend to attract a lot of Taurus people.
You have a more understanding of them, being able to relate them to your direct family. I think it might just be
because you can look at them and consider them something of your own, kinda like a homey comfortable feeling.
Thats just how I've always looked at it

Old 14-09-2012, 12:16 AM
Zen Knightly

[quote=sam197]I wonder if any one can help me out on this one... I am a Taurus but in the last 10 yrs I seem to be a beacon for Aquarians.

In my experience, it usually means your ascendant, moon, venus or mars sign is in Aquarius. It would be interesting to see your Natal birth chart to find your relationship compatibilities. Your date of birth, time of birth and place of birth is required to make such calculations.

I'll give you an Astrological example. Normally when I give relationship advice to a Taurus when looking for compatible partners my first choice usually isn't Aquarius. But for argument sake let us say that your moon is in Aquarius and your Aquarian partner's moon sign is in Taurus, than going out with this Aquarian in particular can be very good for you.

If you wish I could calculate your Natal chart. If you feel more comfortable you can send me your information via email.