Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 11-10-2015, 03:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
Hi Sparrow.
Nice to see you back with us

Dear Pagandell,

It is always a pleasure to have the opportunity to be here, as transient as it is.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 11-10-2015, 03:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly1
I haven't always been the nicest person sparrow, and i look back at my life with some regrets at the actions that ive taken, or the words ive spoken in anger, or gossip, and i am not proud of those times....and i sometimes wonder if my spirit will be able to take (be stong enough) the life overview when it comes.....i do pray that I will be forgiving of myself for some of my not so worthy moments....As I age, I now tend to reflect on life and see it in a different light than when i did when i was younger, growing and learning, both as a human being and spiritually.... I hope that my soul self will know that it was just an experience, and that i learned from my lesser moments, and grew mostly, with love and caring for others and myself....Im still human, and i still make mistakes......i guess i would rather be 'perfect'...but i know that is a big ask, from one who always slips back into old patterns now and again......

Dear Dragonfly1,

You have nothing to fear from your Akashic life review if your heart is open and honest with itself. These events are viewed by you within an environment of unconditional love which will strengthen your resolve, compassion and understanding of yourself to find wisdom and completion. Things which you do not understand will be explained to you by others who are extremely proficient in their ability. There is no judge and jury, as it is not necessary.

The best thing you can do is try to process and understand these past events prior to your actual passing. If you are able to accept them with compassion and some degree of wisdom, then your transition will be much smoother and pleasant than you actually think.

-Sparrow

Old 11-10-2015, 03:29 PM
Master
Dear a1candidate,

I would be happy to once again address you by way of this spiritual forum identity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a1candidate
How would you define the extrastriate system in anatomical terms?

Me personally? I wouldn’t - I am neither a medical student or an anatomy teacher; I would not presume to speak in the orientation of language as one.

In the way of generality and indulgence of this question, I will attempt an answer. I would relay that it is the visually responsive feedback centre associated with multi-faceted sensory processing from and beyond the striate system. It is the visual processing and sensory mapping mechanism which identifies and processes colour patterns, motion perceptibility, depth, shape recognition, visuospatial awareness and intercommunicates with other sensory regions to fabricate your sense of visual reality, both internally and externally. The extrastriate system would be identified in general anatomical practice as V2, V3, V4 and V5. I use the term fabricate because this sensory processing mechanism is merely designed to ‘recreate’ what your combined senses are telling you that you are experiencing. What your brain presumes you are experiencing and what you are actually experiencing can be quite different. Such in a sense then, your striate and extrastriate functions are designing illusions based on its knowledge of the physical dimension.

Quote:
How does the secondary visual cortex differ from the primary visual cortex?

The primary visual cortex functions to process information from both of your retinas, defining aspects of colour, depth and boundary. The primary visual cortex constructs a map of your retina field which processes information through hypercolumns, which is then transmitted to the prestriate cortex, and areas of the extrastriate system. The primary visual cortex processes information from the lateral geniculate nucleus of the thalamus, then delivers it to the secondary visual cortex for transmission to the more extensive visual mechanisms of the extrastriate system. The prestriate cortex broadens its receptive fields within four quadrants and has many functions as the primary visual cortex, just enhances them into more complex distinctions.

Quote:
What about the precuneus?

The precuneus is both connected to the dorsalmost nuclei of the thalamus as well as the lateral pulvinar, and occupies aspects of visual memory and self-awareness.

Quote:
Why does the brain have so many different areas for processing visual information and how do they work together?

The brain has multiple visual processing mechanisms due to the way in which your evolution has expanded the need for these through changing environments and activity. As more and more information, more complex patterns and conditions created the need for more complex processing and perception, the brain developed specialized inter-functional centres to allow a broader scope of analysation and intricate input allowing an expanded awareness. You are now using your visual apparatus for more than simple survival, and human beings have become heavily reliant on visual forms of interpretation in their evolutionary pathway. This has resulted in an expansion of visual facilities due to your own behaviour as a physical life form.

They work together much as a computer program does; following sets of encoded instructions and signals communicating from one memory file system to another. The different areas of the visual system send signals to each other and await feedback responses depending on the memory encoded within them, which determine response behaviour and calculates the most logical picture of your perceived reality.

-Sparrow

Old 11-10-2015, 03:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by loopylucid
Hello dear sparrow,

For a few years, something has left me curious. So id love to hear your thoughts on it.

Is there the option there for everyone passed over, to merge back in as one, with the energy, consciousness? or whatever term thats preferred. So to all intents and purposes there is no longer an individual identity, a bit like a raindrop falling back into the ocean, once it reaches it and disperses. i find it difficult to explain well what i mean, im hoping you will understand it anyway!

If you feel the answer to that is yes, the main crux of my question is, how then would you communicate with that particular 'raindrop' again?

Its workings im curious about, its like i understand something but i dont know what it is! lol

Thankyou for your time as always, appreciated.

Loopy

Dear loopylucid,

I am pleased, in all ways, to speak with you again.
We shall indulge your curiosity together.

Quote:
Is there the option there for everyone passed over, to merge back in as one, with the energy, consciousness? or whatever term thats preferred. So to all intents and purposes there is no longer an individual identity, a bit like a raindrop falling back into the ocean, once it reaches it and disperses. i find it difficult to explain well what i mean, im hoping you will understand it anyway!

I quite understand.
The opportunity is certainly there, though this is not to say it is immediately available to all after passing from physical reality. The physical density has quite a grappling effect on the consciousness of the soul passing to the ether world. It may be some time before they are even willing to believe they have a spirit, or even a soul group to which they are a part, let alone identify with the energy of all of creation. Those who prioritize their spiritual nature while in physical state generally find it much easier to transition to the spirit world and immerse back with the many groups they once associated with.

There is, as you suggest, a merging which can take place, which is unlike anything you can presently imagine. It is not so much a merging with a specific being, but with the very essence which you were created from, and which your own spirit exists as. You are always connected with this resonance, this core essence within your spirit, it is simply that it is cloaked by the consciousness of your persona and your soul. What this merging does is it removes the outer layers of this cloak and enables that purity you are behind it to radiate freely without limitation, boundary or linear thought. So essentially you lose all awareness of limitation and become one with eternity.

It is of course possible to return as the individual journey and persona you are, because that is the ultimate aspiration that created your original existence. Just as you were originally drawn from this eternity to begin a journey of attraction and expression, you will again find you are drawn to continue it, so you will lose nothing.

There are many different experiences of merging in this way my friend, most you have no concept of because the energy does not exist where you are presently. But you can similarly merge with the energy of whole groups, thousands of minds, whole species, planets, elusive energies, intermediary dimensions and many weird and wonderful realms. So it is my friend, there is still so much to see and do, you would not necessarily wish to exclude yourself from so many opportunities by giving up your individuality.

Quote:
If you feel the answer to that is yes, the main crux of my question is, how then would you communicate with that particular 'raindrop' again?

Should you return back into such an ocean of eternity, communication would only be possible if that particular raindrop wished it so. If they wished to sever all links with other vibrations and expressions of creation that is within their will to do so. Yet I find that most tend to retain a residue of commitment and connection to those who have shared their journey, as this connection works to reinforce their own sense of identity as a being. Generally all beings desire connections and relationships. With this said, I have no present knowledge of any being who has never been able to be contacted through one means or another. What you tend to find is that you can still connect with the energy and consciousness of that being through the Akashic records. So what you will find is the being may actually manifest in front of you after you have sought them out through the halls of information, even if they have disappeared completely from your dimension.

-Sparrow

Old 11-10-2015, 03:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floatsy
Thank you for your responses, Spirit Guide Sparrow!

How do you know what my energy focuses are? Is it from my writings here?

Spirit Guide Sparrow, how do I learn to do what you suggest? If I really allow myself to choose what I want to do, I fear that I would lose my livelihood, and money, and .. I am afraid to live a life without material comfort and well-being; a home and house. Many years ago, I said that money didn't matter to me, that I didn't mind being poor, being junior...and years later, I am definitely behind - junior where I have the talents to be so much more etc. I am afraid of that course, so perhaps it is fear that is one of my greatest energy focuses...just writing that..

How do I be a child of the Universe, dear Spirit Guide Sparrow? It's not possible in this world of construction and process. It's not possible, as far as I can see.

I see, and if after death, will it be their Spirit that sees and hears? I wonder, for people of malevolence, what type of justice is there when they get away with a lot in this world and then upon passing, all they feel and experience is the compassion and all encompassing love of what is possible. I am not suggesting retribution, of course, but I feel for justice...and I think it is unfair that those who harm in the strongest degrees should feel nothing of that pain in their lives. Yesterday, I read an article about war crimes, and .. sadness and anger are my reaction.

Namaste.

Dear Floatsy,

Further to your enquiries I will speak more on this.

Quote:
How do you know what my energy focuses are? Is it from my writings here?

The term I applied was that of your misdirected energy focuses.
This of course can be expressed as a whole for the human species, since they are generally very judgemental of themselves as a race. This is an inherited behaviour as part of the human condition and one visibly difficult to outgrow. This behaviour in human beings stems from their belief projecting their own inherent low self-worth. If the individual fostered their own sense of self-worth they would no longer hang at the whim of doubt, guilt and critical self-judgement.

To function in life with only the most positive energy focuses one would certainly aspire to choose, in every way, through the focus of the heart; the energy of their own love which will grant them the guidance of their own spirit. What would love do now?

It is not a requisite of spiritual growth to sacrifice the comforts and sustainability of material possessions and enjoyments. The feeling of guilt for having such abundances is both unnecessary and of a way of thought which is out of harmony with the universal provision of advancement. You cannot advance as a species without material resources to support forward change and sustainability.
It is for you to find your own individual system of balance between financial and material security with that of your passion in life. Such a harmonic balance will not occur overnight, but understand all is part of a process. As you invite more love into your life, more enjoyment and harmony with your spirit aspirations, the more abundance you will find appears out of nowhere to sustain your physical lifestyle. This is because the energy of love operates on many levels within your reality and can bring you opportunities not available through any other means, but through the door of true pure love.

Quote:
How do I be a child of the Universe, dear Spirit Guide Sparrow? It's not possible in this world of construction and process. It's not possible, as far as I can see.

You are not only a child of the universe, but it is impossible for you not to be. Your consciousness was born from it, your cellular state grown from it, and your actions embody you within it. You are a child trying to play an adult in a child’s world. Find again this child within you and restore your sacred youth of purity, innocence and curiosity. Allow yourself to be reborn without the need for a new body. Renew your thoughts and attitudes of mind that they will once again rejoice the gift of life, without the heavy fear of tomorrow or the judgement that robs you of your worth.

Quote:
I see, and if after death, will it be their Spirit that sees and hears?

The spirit sees all, hears all, but it is the individual consciousness persona which chooses what it wishes to perceive, even if it is in ignorance. There still exists many beings who continue to exist in ignorance within the spirit world, simply because they have attitudes of mind which contain themselves within a limited sense of self-worth and perception. That is why not all beings of the ether world are all wise and ‘of the great white light’, despite them encouraging you to believe so.

Quote:
I wonder, for people of malevolence, what type of justice is there when they get away with a lot in this world and then upon passing, all they feel and experience is the compassion and all encompassing love of what is possible. I am not suggesting retribution, of course, but I feel for justice...and I think it is unfair that those who harm in the strongest degrees should feel nothing of that pain in their lives. Yesterday, I read an article about war crimes, and .. sadness and anger are my reaction.

It is possible from reading your words here that you have misunderstood, or not entirely understood, the way in which the spirit realm functions and associates itself with consciousness placed upon it. While it is true that all beings, regardless what they did with their short physical lives, are unreservedly given unconditional love and support within the spirit realm, it is not then to say all this bliss and beauty occurs immediately. For it is, it may well be many of your years before such soul breaks free of their inherent ignorance of their deeds and fully accepts the consequences to others. While all beings coming back into the spirit realm are given direction and guidance, it is not to say those souls wilfully accept such illuminations and may actually isolate their existence away from many other entities they once knew. If they are unwilling to, or unable to confront these deeds which taint their energy and consciousness then the justice you speak about will simply come in the way of a continued existence within ignorance. They will not have the luxury that others have to access the many reservoirs of wisdom, knowledge, beauty and incredible bliss, for their vibration will remain at such a frequency which prohibits this access. They will simply find themselves reliving and reanimating their own thought patterns and behaviours within a confined reality. It is only when they accept responsibility for their own vibration, for their own deeds, that wisdom is offered and doors are opened to process these soul stains and deliver recompense to the victims in question. This recompense can take a very long time to complete if the former victim still wears the scars within their own soul energy.
Justice then, while not administered as a form of punishment, still exists as a form of the very fabric of the spirit reality to which your consciousness seeks expression.

-Sparrow

Old 11-10-2015, 04:03 PM
Master
Quote:
What hope is there in a world like this, Spirit Guide Sparrow? And what is there to take responsibility for in a world like this?

One must not despair in present circumstance, either personal or global, but understand that which they are witnessing is part of a process. All things which exist are part of a process taking place. These processes weave together as part of a much larger process taking place. This understanding can be mirrored outward upon your understanding of the universe.

What human beings must learn to do is hold a vision of how they wish their future to be. It is no good simply complaining about how it is presently if an alternative is not held as an active intent. They must hold this vision within their hearts and minds until it is made manifest. The present structure of how society functions, its institutions, economic structures and corporate monopolisation works on exploitation, and is structured to support the current framework that human beings are trapped in. Those who think outside the box with ideas of alternatives must be given their appropriate support. The individual must, where it is appropriate, learn to say no - I will not buy your product; I will not use your service; I will not fund your continuous operation. So too those who are within the seats of power and influence, learn to say no - I will not exploit these people; I will not abuse my power; I will not act selfishly.

All beings are responsible and accountable for their own thoughts, words and deeds, including those held back through fear and ignorance.

Quote:
I have seen 'spiritual' societies which are not really any better but with people with cloaks claiming spiritual mastery - when those underlying elements are the same: ego, greed, fear.

Anyone who claims and acts to impose their own inflated ego of spiritual mastery are masters only of their own ignorance. I understand too well where you are coming from.

Quote:
But here, I also see that the vehicle ARE the people. If the peoples' innate motivations and drivers changed within their souls, then perhaps things might change genuinely. Everything else is window dressing and artificial IMO. How does this not reside with us humans?

Indeed, it can also be seen that the individual, as you say, can function just as much as a vehicle, yet I would remark that such a vehicle is only as good as its driver and the road upon which it is placed. The driver of many individuals seems not to be that of their spirit or its aspirations, but those of individual gain for the comfort of the body and persona. The road upon which such vehicle is placed is also littered with obstacles, bumps and misleading signposts.

It is perhaps with unreserved amity that those such as myself would readily exercise such compassion for the individual because it is evident to us that the majority of human beings wish to do good. It is only that the challenges they face do not necessarily allow this goodness, this beauty of the spirit, to shine through their thoughts, words and deeds. I have seen this personified in many family circumstances. The souls of human beings are generally good natured, yet their character becomes moulded to the circumstances they are born into. Human beings can only think and act according to the vibration they are limited to by the environment and circumstance they feel enclosed in. What human beings must do then is change the environment and circumstance they feel victim to or else limited by. The internal and the external world must work in harmony to manifest the most idyllic future possible for all beings.

-Sparrow

Old 11-10-2015, 04:12 PM
Master

Quote:
Spirit Guide Sparrow, since you are here and we are talking about the afterlife. Why was my family chosen for the entity attack a while back? And how could there be a trust or belief in spirit if this is the fate of those whom trust in it?

When you speak of an entity attack in this way, it is in affect a question of proximity, rather than a matter of choosing as you have articulated. It is not so much that negative entities go about searching and choosing specific individual human beings for mischief, but simply opportunities seized by malevolent forces when proximity of vibration and field of influence become open to them. They could care less exactly who they impose such mischief upon I assure you, even if the target is a household pet. I would not completely exclude the possibility that on occasion there is a personal retribution involved in certain attacks of an etheric nature.

You do not need to trust in spirit as an external commitment, but only to trust yourself and your own spirit voice. Nobody should be exposing themselves to the ether world or communion with such prior to their own spiritual development, in terms of their sense of Self-worth and empowerment to protect themselves as a sentient sovereign authority.

Quote:
And another, for before or after life, do spirits choose their parents? Why can some people have children, and others do not? Is it a part of fate?

Spirits do not choose biological parents; this is a vibration of thought only found in human judgement and reasoning. The vibration of thought of a sentient spirit does not function in a way to say ‘I want this one, not that one over there’. Or they do not favour or love one coupling over another. When your thoughts resonate above the vibration of physical human consciousness your actual process of reasoning and motivation changes considerably. This new age theory would also denote there are thousands of spirit beings fighting and competing over the opportunity to be born with the exact same preferred coupling.

Not being able to produce physical offspring has nothing whatsoever to do with fate. It has to do with the physical genetics and physiology of the parents in question. This is the same for all life forms, not merely human beings. It has nothing whatsoever to do with lessons needed to be learnt or past life karma. It is simply that the physical containers your souls use are subject to flaw, damage and cellular inconsistency, because you exist in a disharmonic vibrational reality.

In the light of love my friends.
-Sparrow

Old 12-10-2015, 05:53 AM
Master
As always, thank you sparrow...
Old 12-10-2015, 06:45 AM
Master
fantastic, thankyou so much dear friend, I really thought I was going completely mad when I began this realisation! I thought maybe it was just my mind, I found in discussing it with others it was dismissed and I understand why as its implications can lead to trains of thought which are very fragile to process.
its been a long journey and I don't completely understand yet, but I became aware this had happened with one of my past loved ones, I also then began to panic! As its the first time I had experienced it, and it raised so many questions. Obviously the biggest concern I had was in view of contact, although I still am able to have that, I did find it was not as simple, if that's the right word, as those who perhaps have chosen or for whatever reason, not taken upon themselves this merging, it almost felt like saying goodbye again.
I did however find like you stated, that contact was possible but not as easy for me as knocking on the front door if you like, though the presence was always alive within me, the how can I say, obviousness and energy of it, held something very different in comparasion.

I feel it was a journey for them also to get back to me if that makes sense.

Makes much sense out of the jumbled up mess of emotions it bought to my mind, where as deep inside I knew, I guess I needed reassurance and for that im forever grateful to you. Many people I have tried to discuss this with have such different ideas to me, I think standing as a minority in these things, can leave me feeling vulnerable to there dismissial, and although until I get there I may never fully grasp this truth, it is a blessing to my heart to understand it a little better from your heart felt sharings.

Love to you in all ways, always

Loopy

p.s Im kinda feeling some weird sense of awe about this now, like I never realised how brave she really was until her ending days and now I feel that carry over into her choices in the afterlife to, despite any silly sense of emotional separation anxiety I may of felt, im in awe that she chose what I consider to be one of the bravest decisions,although I realise it isn't seen like this there, I hope when my time comes, I can merge effortlessly to, in the greater understanding of what it really means, versus my limited understanding and ridiculous need to be a part of something, instead of the all in everything :) Even there, my beautiful mother is still teaching and nurturing me in every way, goodness me what a blessing! What a change of persepective, what a gift to behold :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear loopylucid,

I am pleased, in all ways, to speak with you again.
We shall indulge your curiosity together.

I quite understand.
The opportunity is certainly there, though this is not to say it is immediately available to all after passing from physical reality. The physical density has quite a grappling effect on the consciousness of the soul passing to the ether world. It may be some time before they are even willing to believe they have a spirit, or even a soul group to which they are a part, let alone identify with the energy of all of creation. Those who prioritize their spiritual nature while in physical state generally find it much easier to transition to the spirit world and immerse back with the many groups they once associated with.

There is, as you suggest, a merging which can take place, which is unlike anything you can presently imagine. It is not so much a merging with a specific being, but with the very essence which you were created from, and which your own spirit exists as. You are always connected with this resonance, this core essence within your spirit, it is simply that it is cloaked by the consciousness of your persona and your soul. What this merging does is it removes the outer layers of this cloak and enables that purity you are behind it to radiate freely without limitation, boundary or linear thought. So essentially you lose all awareness of limitation and become one with eternity.

It is of course possible to return as the individual journey and persona you are, because that is the ultimate aspiration that created your original existence. Just as you were originally drawn from this eternity to begin a journey of attraction and expression, you will again find you are drawn to continue it, so you will lose nothing.

There are many different experiences of merging in this way my friend, most you have no concept of because the energy does not exist where you are presently. But you can similarly merge with the energy of whole groups, thousands of minds, whole species, planets, elusive energies, intermediary dimensions and many weird and wonderful realms. So it is my friend, there is still so much to see and do, you would not necessarily wish to exclude yourself from so many opportunities by giving up your individuality.

Should you return back into such an ocean of eternity, communication would only be possible if that particular raindrop wished it so. If they wished to sever all links with other vibrations and expressions of creation that is within their will to do so. Yet I find that most tend to retain a residue of commitment and connection to those who have shared their journey, as this connection works to reinforce their own sense of identity as a being. Generally all beings desire connections and relationships. With this said, I have no present knowledge of any being who has never been able to be contacted through one means or another. What you tend to find is that you can still connect with the energy and consciousness of that being through the Akashic records. So what you will find is the being may actually manifest in front of you after you have sought them out through the halls of information, even if they have disappeared completely from your dimension.

-Sparrow

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~

Last edited by loopylucid : 12-10-2015 at 08:30 AM.
Old 13-10-2015, 12:55 PM
Ascender
Hello Sparrow,

I am so thankful that you took the time to share with everyone your reflections and experiences. I have read a large portion of your posts on this thread and felt much of it resonate with me, I am really happy that you found your way and are living in your truth. You take away so much fear when you explain the unknown in ways which can be easily understood and digested. What a contribution you have made to the world already, I think the transition into the afterlife is beautiful and when its my time will happily cross over, for me now is a time to learn to live in love and overthrow fear, lets help others listen to what they can already hear, feel what they already know and see what they want to see. All the best on your mission. P.S - You should write a book.