Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2011, 03:31 PM
Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichc
Shepherd is a sweet child, but he will wake up some day.

Shepherd...I think ichc has provided a lovely example of being both patronising, as well as using the idea that there is an 'awake' and an 'asleep' state, in order to suggest your inferiority.

But so what? point it out once and let ichc get on with it. And if you feel a spark of annoyance then have a little chuckle at your reaction and move on. That is what I would suggest...and ofcourse, you are as free to ignore me as you are to ignore anyone else.
Old 07-01-2011, 03:34 PM
shepherd

Just going to point out I didn't say all gurus, writers, self help people, therapists before there is more toys thrown out of the prams.

If you are taking the original post personally then is there something else happening that needs your attention?

Attacking or making me the focal point of your frustration will more about you than me. I'm happy to hear your objections to the post but bullying me no matter your position on this forum will still be about you.
Old 07-01-2011, 03:36 PM
shepherd

Quote:
Shepherd...I think ichc has provided a lovely example of being both patronising, as well as using the idea that there is an 'awake' and an 'asleep' state, in order to suggest your inferiority.

But so what? point it out once and let ichc get on with it. And if you feel a spark of annoyance then have a little chuckle at your reaction and move on. That is what I would suggest...and ofcourse, you are as free to ignore me as you are to ignore anyone else.

Yeah i am aware of it and its not been the first time I have seen this on this forum not to myself but to others and its that behaviour I point to. I chose to ignore it though it did make me laugh in disbelief for a moment.
Old 07-01-2011, 03:37 PM
Master
I think this discussion has gone as far as it's going to. Closing it.

Closed Thread